Metalcare Group Inc., one of Alberta’s fastest growing companies, currently has a career opportunity for a MEM Manager (MEM). This key role is responsible for fostering good working relationships with our current and potential clients. This is a fast pace selling and management role which requires a high energy, self-motivated individual. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the MEM’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- In conjunction with the Business Development Manager, the MEM will seek out and secure new business opportunities from potential and existing clients.
- Finalizes new business agreements by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s values by keeping information confidential, dealing with customers in a respectable manner, adhering to the company’s mission and vision statement.
- Remain up-to-date with current business trends by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Designs pricing strategies and enhances company’s advantage while achieving the targeted budgets and maintaining the bottom line.
- Accountable for enhancing the organization’s reputationthrough solution based selling and value added service delivery.
- Lead and supervise the MEM team and set the example and tone for efficient, productive and professional service delivery practices.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of Mining Equipment Maintenance.
- Thorough understanding of the Fire Suppression and AC service and installation.
- Solid local market knowledge, presentation skillsand professionalism.
- Minimum of 5 years of Leadership experience with a team of Fire suppression Mechanics and Air condition technicians.
- A proven team player with positive interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Be able to drive the business division from within as well as continuously seeking to develop new opportunities with operators and contractors in the Fort McMurray area.
- Drive continuous improvement in reducing down time of our clients Mining Equipment. (Shovels, Auxiliary Equipment and Trucks)
- Ensure that proper quality control checks are in place for all work done on F/S and AC
- Be able to develop an inventory system and warehousing of such F/S and AC
- Demonstrated track record on the MEM arena
This full time position is located in our Fort McMurray office. Metalcare Group Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits offering.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 10 months ago
Metalcare has been serving the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical, power generation, and pipeline industries over the last...