Metalcare Group Inc., one of Alberta’s fastest growing companies, currently has a career opportunity for a MEM Manager (MEM). This key role is responsible for fostering good working relationships with our current and potential clients. This is a fast pace selling and management role which requires a high energy, self-motivated individual. Reporting directly to the General Manager, the MEM’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- In conjunction with the Business Development Manager, the MEM will seek out and secure new business opportunities from potential and existing clients.
- Finalizes new business agreements by coordinating requirements, developing and negotiating contracts, integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s values by keeping information confidential, dealing with customers in a respectable manner, adhering to the company’s mission and vision statement.
- Remain up-to-date with current business trends by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
- Designs pricing strategies and enhances company’s advantage while achieving the targeted budgets and maintaining the bottom line.
- Accountable for enhancing the organization’s reputationthrough solution based selling and value added service delivery.
- Lead and supervise the MEM team and set the example and tone for efficient, productive and professional service delivery practices.
Skill Set Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years of Mining Equipment Maintenance.
- Thorough understanding of the Fire Suppression and AC service and installation.
- Solid local market knowledge, presentation skillsand professionalism.
- Minimum of 5 years of Leadership experience with a team of Fire suppression Mechanics and Air condition technicians.
- A proven team player with positive interpersonal and relationship development skills.
- Be able to drive the business division from within as well as continuously seeking to develop new opportunities with operators and contractors in the Fort McMurray area.
- Drive continuous improvement in reducing down time of our clients Mining Equipment. (Shovels, Auxiliary Equipment and Trucks)
- Ensure that proper quality control checks are in place for all work done on F/S and AC
- Be able to develop an inventory system and warehousing of such F/S and AC
- Demonstrated track record on the MEM arena
This full time position is located in our Fort McMurray office. Metalcare Group Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits offering.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Metalcare has been serving the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical, power generation, and pipeline industries over the last...