Metalcare Group Inc., one of Alberta’s fastest growing companies, currently has a job opening for an experienced Geotechnical Manager. This key role is responsible for providing support to our Geotechnical division.
Reporting to the general Manager, the successful candidate must be able to drive the division with regards to increasing the business, maintaining profitability as well as developing and expanding the work scope when required.
- Civil Engineering background
- Familiar with material testing for CCIL certified laboratory
- Experience in Geotechnical investigation and report writing
- Technical and budget management of geotechnical projects
- Must be dynamic, communicates well, and have a proven track record of success
This is a full time position located in our Fort McMurray office, working Monday to Friday. Metalcare Group Inc. offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 5 months ago
Metalcare has been serving the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical, power generation, and pipeline industries over the last...