Metalcare Group Inc., one of Alberta’s fastest growing companies, currently has a career opportunity for a Fleet & Inventory Manager. This key role is responsible for the cost effective and efficient management of all aspects of the Metalcare fleet. The Fleet & Inventory Manager responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage day to day operation of 80+ unit fleet, inventory and parts supply storeroom.
- Build and maintain a strong safety culture in regards to fleet usage guidelines.
- Work with all internal Business units to ensure all units within the fleet are maintained in a safe, efficient manner.
- Work with end users to obtain new equipment, and ensure it complies with current Fleet standards and meets end user’s needs.
- Manage all aspects of the fleet pertaining to the Alberta Transportation CVIP program.
- Annual renewals of Fleet registrations.
- Schedule all unit assignments and transfers for usage by technical and office personnel.
- Work with vendors and negotiate best price and service agreements for all service, repair and parts requirements.
- Establish best practice for fleet life cycle.
- Manage all aspect of the FleetMatics GPS tracking system.
- Complete all Data entry on spreadsheets, tracking purchases, servicing, and parts used etc.
- Receive new equipment and implement all training and inspection programs as required.
- Create, implement and manage PM programs for all units in the fleet, based on OEM requirements.
- Arrange all third party services, including warranty, offsite and onsite services.
- Receive, review and complete data entry for all purchases pertaining to Fleet.
- Approve vendor invoices, deal with discrepancies
- Manage purchases, and track for budgetary purposes
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role or related field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Proven leadership and time management skills
- Parts, inventory and supply management skills
- Strong understanding of GPS based fleet management systems
- Extensive knowledge in the Preventative Maintenance, Troubleshooting both mechanical and electrical, repair and overhaul of light vehicle fleets (primarily GM product)
This full time position is located in our Fort McMurray office. Metalcare Group Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits offering.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 9 months ago
copy to clipboard
Metalcare has been serving the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical, power generation, and pipeline industries over the last...