Metalcare Group Inc., one of Alberta’s fastest growing companies, currently has a career opportunity for a Collections Specialist. This key role is responsible for ensuring efficient, timely and accurate payment of accounts while maintaining good working relationships with clients. The Collections Specialist’s responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- maintain up-to-date billing system
- follow up on, collect and allocate payments
- carry out collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- perform account reconciliations
- monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- research and resolve payment discrepancies
- generate age analysis and review to ensure compliance
- maintain accounts receivable customer files and records
- follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- process credit card payments&prepare bank deposits
- investigate and resolve customer account queries and process adjustments
- communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- assist with month-end closing
- collect data and prepare monthly metrics
Education and Experience
- knowledge of accounts receivable
- knowledge of office administration and procedures
- knowledge of general bookkeeping procedures
- knowledge of general accounting principals
- proficient in relevant computer software
- knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
- 1-3 years accounts receivable and general accounting experience
- attention to detail and accuracy
- good verbal and written communication skills
- organizational skills&information management
- problem analysis and problem solving skills
- collaborative team member
- stress tolerance&sense of urgency
- tenaciousness combined with exceptional customer service skills
This full time position is located in our Fort McMurray office. Metalcare Group Inc. offers a competitive compensation package including a comprehensive benefits offering.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Metalcare has been serving the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical, power generation, and pipeline industries over the last...