The Technical Recruiter is responsible for recruiting staff for all company departments. The successful candidate will also assist with compensation and benefits, training and development, employee relationships and other duties to ensure maximum effectiveness. A minimum of 3 years experience in the recruitment field is required.
- Responsible for recruitment and staffing
- Ensures adequate training in the areas of new employee orientation, safety training, management training, benefits etc.
- Provides policy and procedure explanation and employee benefits information to newly hired employees and current employees, as necessary.
- Maintains a positive and effective relationship with the workforce in an effort to accomplish business goals.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties
- Prepares correspondence, memos and reports, documentation and filing.
This position will be scheduled at 40 hours per week, working Monday to Friday. Local candidates only please.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 19 months ago
Metalcare promotes and maintains a safe work environment and will not compromise the health of our employees or the environment of our...