- Strong technical knowledge of client servers and networking concepts
- Superior analytical skills
- Motivated team player with strong communication skills and ability to work with minimum supervision
- Sets up local area networks and connections to the Internet and mobile devices
- Provides user support to staff, and troubleshoots hardware/software issues
- Supports telecommunications system and assists with maintenance of network equipment
- Monitors server logs and network activity
- Adds, updates and removes programs
- Assists with training staff in various technology applications and procedures and provides administrative support
- We thank everyone who submits an application however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position will be a scheduled 40 hours per week and successful candidate must reside within Fort McMurray.
Indeed - 23 months ago
Metalcare promotes and maintains a safe work environment and will not compromise the health of our employees or the environment of our...