The Human Resources Coordinator is responsible for successful management of human resources procedures for the organization. This includes staffing and recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, employee relationships and other duties to ensure maximum effectiveness. Provides critical day to day support for the Administration Manager.
- Responsible for recruitment and staffing
- Ensures adequate training in the areas of new employee orientation, safety training, management training, benefits etc.
- Provides policy and procedure explanation and employee benefits information to newly hired employees and current employees, as necessary.
- Maintains a positive and effective relationship with the workforce in an effort to accomplish business goals.
- Administers the attendance programs for hourly employees and leave administration for all employees.
- Performs a variety of administrative duties
- Prepares correspondence, memos and reports, documentation and filing.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Metalcare promotes and maintains a safe work environment and will not compromise the health of our employees or the environment of our...