Our Edmonton client requires a Web/PHP Developer for this permanent position.
Our client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and results oriented Web Developer to join its dynamic operations and information technology team. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter with solid code-writing skills and a passion for a dynamic work environment in the entertainment industry. Key assets include proven web development skills, the ability to work independently, attention to detail, and excellent time management.
- Writing software code in support of company websites.
- Work as a part of the website development team to offer solutions and ideas for improvement, expansion and development of corporate web presence.
- Creation and maintenance of good working documentation.
- Analyze performance of web properties, and suggest improvements.
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution of website issues.
- Other duties as assigned
- Formal Education in Web Development, Computer Programming or similar field.
- Proven experience with:
- PHP 5 or greater
- Zend (or other PHP) Frameworks
- HTML, CSS
- Experience with, or desire to learn:
- Mobile application development
- Personal organizational skills
- Interpersonal communications
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
For over 20 years, we have developed successful business solutions for small businesses, medium sized organizations and large enterprises,...