Metafor Software is developing cutting-edge anomaly detection technology for IT operations analytics. We're a team of serial entrepreneurs passionate about building advanced technologies to help IT operations teams increase availability and improve performance. We thrive on solving challenging big data problems. You'll be working with some of the brightest talent in Vancouver. Our team is small but ambitious and we're looking for individuals who are not afraid to tackle big ideas.
You'll fit right in if you (in no particular order):
- Have shown repeated excellence in shipping stuff that works.
- Are fanatical about on-time delivery.
- Are opinionated but not dogmatic.
- Can work well in a mixed Senior/Junior team.
- 3+ years professional development experience, with all that this implies (no need to have a laundry list here).
- Experience in machine learning, intrusion detection, pattern recognition, etc a BIG plus.
- Comfortable with functional programming -- experience with Scala or similar a BIG plus.
- Experience in the following earns extra points, but not essential. In no particular order: Puppet/Chef/cfengine, systems administration, DevOps, data center environment, system-level programming, anomaly detection, machine learning, SaaS, cloud computing.
If you think you're a good fit please email your resume, preferred 2048 port, and favorite cat GIF.