Position: Revenue Accountant
Reports to: Manager – Revenue Accounting
Duties and responsibilities:
- Process daily tenant adjustments, including move-ins, move-outs, LMR applications, processing of lease applications, parking adjustments, rent adjustments
- Processing of NSF’s and coordination with legal/collections department for delinquent accounts
- Preparation of monthly reconciliation of rent rolls (rental and parking), A/R subledgers and LMR to control accounts
- Ensure timely posting of monthly rent rolls
- Monthly reconciliation of parking rent rolls to site parking information
- Preparation of monthly A/R and vacancy loss analysis reports (actual to budget) for distribution to the property accountant
- Maintenance of rent roll, tenant ledgers, A/R accounts, LMR accounts, Chargeback accounts
- Interest distribution to tenant ledgers
- Assist property accountant in preparation of other reports and analyses as required.
- Assist in preparation of Annual Budget
- Assist in Year End Audit
- Communication and exchange of information with on-site staff
- Special projects as required
- Accounting background preferred
- Yardi Voyager an asset
- Property management skills an asset
- Strong Excel skills
- Organized and detailed-oriented
- Able to work individually and in a team-environment
If you are a person with a positive attitude, we encourage you to send your resume, citing “Revenue Accountant Position” in the subject line of your email.
Please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
No agencies please.