Messa Computing is currently recruiting a Radio Systems Designer for an immediate 6+ month contract.
- Link budgets analysis, system dimensioning for coverage and capacity, initial system design and dimensioning, frequency planning, interference analysis and optimization.
- defining radio test requirements and methodology, debug and resolve issues, and manage the process to ensure our products meets all performance specifications.
- propose design changes to resolve any issues found during the product development.
- The candidate is expected to have understanding of applicable wireless technologies (such as GSM, UMTS, CDMA and LTE) and industry standard (such as 3GPP) in relation to our products.
- The candidate will work closely with design teams situated locally as well as design teams worldwide to contribute to design, solving issues and to provide improvement recommendations.
- Must have experience working in a laboratory environment that includes RF testing and test result presentation.
Indeed - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard -