Merry Maids

Merry Maids Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
The potential is great
Office Administrator/Retention specialist (Current Employee), Vancouver, BCNovember 12, 2012
Cons: no benifits and low wages
A typical day
- Double check the maid's schedule , following up on leads and sales calls the phone and email.

I have learned that setting clear boundaries and professionalism is essential to a management team.

My co workers work really hard at their job and deserve much more then our company was able to provide .

The hardest part of my job was my relationship with my boss.

The customer service and capturing sales was my favorite part of the job
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Nanaimo,BCNovember 10, 2012
Pros: weekly paycheque, flexible hrs
Cons: exhausting work
Very organized,Mon-friday typical day is short but exhausting,weekely paycheque.
Maid/Cleaner
Merry Maid of the Valley (Current Employee), Greenwood, NSOctober 30, 2012
Pros: benifits, get paid for gas.
Cons: not enough money.
Get ready for the day, get everything together. Drive to the first house and you got to fill out some paper work with the miles and your time you started and ended. One parnter does wet the other does dry through out the house. We do everything from top to bottom. I love my job but Im looking to go out west and start making money.
Summer Part-Time (Former Employee), MississaugaApril 10, 2012
Working with merry maids, was a typical day to day occupancy. For myself it was a typical day at home- only cleaning and satifying other people. My management was a family memember- and it didnt really work out. My co-workers were awesome and we all helped eachother get the job done in time. The hardest part of the job was seeing cokmplete satisfaction from client, although sometimes it was not easy, I can say that the job was always done right. HAving clients call back for another house cleaning job meant that we were satisfying ti them, and that was very enjoyable to myself and co-workers.
Great company.
Housekeeper (Former Employee), Cornwall, PE, CanadaMarch 4, 2012
Pros: completing the occasional day early.
Cons: not a full 8 hour day of work.
I loved working for this company but there was conflct with some management and switching up your teammates daily was frustrating.
I loved working for Merry Maids
Merrry "Maid (Current Employee), Victoria British Columbia CanadaFebruary 24, 2012
Pros: bonuses, perks, outings
Cons: not sure of work hours, very challenging expectations
I had worked for Merry Maids, and still am until Tuesday, they are a great employer, I am leaving because I was told by doctor I can no longer clean. which is to me very sad because I have not only gotten close to all the staff but to all the clients, they offer benefits, and bonuses, and are a great company to work for, anyone who got a position should expect to work hard but be rewarded for it