Meridican Incentive Consultants is a highly respected, growing company in the Incentive Travel and Meeting Planning industry. For close to 30 years Meridican has been creating and operating exciting and effective Incentive and Meeting programs.
Our goal is and always has been “To provide unequalled service to our customers and to provide this with creativity, energy, enthusiasm and above all, good humour.”
Meridican Incentive Consultants is looking for an Administrative Assistant to complete our office team. The Administrative Assistant’s role is provide support to two busy executives and general office support. The successful candidate must have experience supporting executives and have advance knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint). Preference will be given to individuals with IT expertise, WordPress and social media experience. Knowledge of Adobe InDesign an asset.
- Schedule meetings internally and client facing
- Prioritize meeting requests, based on parameters’ previously established, efficient time management
- Prepare confidential documents
- Coordinate inter-department meetings on behalf of the EVP
- Assist in planning and coordinating training events when necessary, (preparing meeting materials and event coordination including catering, staffing, room set up and A/V requirements)
- Assist with website (WordPress) updates and social media outreach
- Other tasks as requested
- Office expense tracking and research
- Research overall office efficiency and make recommendations for improvement
- Project management as needed in conjunction with the Meridican Executive Team
- Procurement (source, price, negotiate) of office supplies
- Find company savings by reviewing current supplier contracts
- Track vacation, personal and lieu/industry days for office
- Assist with office recruitment, organize and provide new hire orientation
- General knowledge of IT systems, computer hardware and troubleshooting
- Experience with printer and office equipment maintenance
- Support operations and planning departments when needed in respect to client deadlines
- Other tasks as requested
- Superior time management
- Extraordinary client service
- The ability to juggle!! Manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Team oriented, positive and resourceful
- Experience in negotiating supplier contracts
- Special consideration will be given to applicants with IT knowledge
- A passion to improve!
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume with “Administrative Assistant” in the subject line.
We thank all candidates for their interest, only those applicants who are invited in for an interview will be contacted directly.
Indeed - 30+ days ago