In North America each year, roughly four billion crop based bushels are cultivated and over three million barrels of oil are produced. MERIDIAN MANUFACTURING INC. is renowned for designing and manufacturing the high quality Storage and Handling products required to safely move and efficiently store agricultural commodities and petroleum goods. With seven North American operated facilities, Meridian is proud to be one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies, as a division of WGI Westman Group, not only for the quality of our products and operations but more importantly for the talent and quality of the people we employ. If YOU have the talent and quality it takes to be part of this growing, dynamic organization, we have the career for you and it starts RIGHT NOW!
DIRECTOR OF MARKETING
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Sales and Marketing, Meridian Manufacturing Inc.’s Director of Marketing will be responsible for developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan for the Meridian product lines. The candidate will conduct and analyze market research and trends to determine the feasibility and success of new and existing product offerings. The Director Marketing will also lead the Marketing team in the successful delivery of marketing initiatives that promote our products and the Meridian brand.
- Post secondary education required, from a recognized four year degree program.
- Minimum 10 yrs marketing experience; including the full life cycle development of marketing strategies.
- Minimum 5 yrs experience supervising marketing and/or sales staff.
- Knowledge and experience in agricultural or industrial equipment.
- Proven ability to plan and oversee execution of product launches and marketing programs.
- Advanced communication skills (both written and oral) as well as exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to engage customer feedback through market research initiatives.
Meridian Manufacturing Inc. provides a competitive total rewards package including professional growth, career development and continuous learning. Applicants are encouraged to apply online by Friday, November 8th 2013. The successful candidate will fill the Director of Marketing role out of the Meridian Camrose, Alberta office. This is a full time, permanent position commencing as soon as a suitable candidate is found.
Meridian Manufacturing Inc. is a member of The Westman Group, a dynamic entrepreneurial group of companies who values safety, health, community, relationships, growth and fiscal responsibility. We thank all applicants for their interest. WGI Westman Group Inc., is an Equal Opportunity Employer.