Assistant Credit controller needed for busy property management company based in Brampton, ON.
Working with the existing credit controller and as part of the larger accounting team the person will assist in the collection of service charges and ground rent on a large residential property portfolio.
Main duties will include:
- Preparation of reminder letters
- Investigation and resolving of queries from customers both written and telephone
- Liaising with the management team
- Producing credit control reports
- Agreeing payment plans
The person will be a team player working within the accounts team. Must be able to demonstrate
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- An understanding of accounting systems
- Computer skills Microsoft word and excel
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Initiative to work with minimal supervision
Experience in credit control or property management would be an advantage.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the above skills, be hard working and motivated.
We regret that due to the number of applications only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.