Merck

Merck Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
productive work
prerose au menage (Former Employee), At Merck in krik landSeptember 30, 2013
was a good job and was joyfull job because the timing schull was well progam
great workplace !
Product Specialist (Former Employee), OmanJune 8, 2013
Right working culture - a mixture of personal development with ethics.
Amazing Work environment
Customer service/Help Desk Representatives (Former Employee), Montréal, QCFebruary 17, 2013
Pros: amazing people and work shifts where great!
Cons: not that much cons..only boring when it was dead
i was always happy to wake up thinking about going to work. my co-workers were like family to me there so friendly and nice and there people you don't have to be shy to ask for help when you need it. the work environment is amazing.. you have your oven little cubical with a lot of privacy. also we had a lot of access to our resources when you need them.Management – more... was good nothing to complain about well organized.. i learned a lot working as a help desk analyst for Merck Reps like respect and a lot of it ! i would still be working there if they wouldn't of shut down the Montreal office... – less
Very dynamic work place
Key Account Manager (Current Employee), Saudi arabiaJanuary 9, 2013
• Research, collate and analyze local and regional health economic information to support the development of the business and the profit plans for Merck's products by positively contributing and advising the marketing and sales plans.
Public Accountant with more than 20 years of experience in transnational corporations such as Merck, Tax Consultants, Multivalores, American Express,
Marketing Analyst (Former Employee), calle 5 No. 7 Col. Alce Blanco Edo. MexicoJanuary 5, 2013
Pros: above the law benefits
Cons: when the managments change, always change the personal
A normal day would be: answer phone calls, fligth applications, Send matiral to Sales force(visit medical o events) at different points of the Mexican Republic, payment to fees to doctors and completions of reports acording to the requirements of the Regional Management.

I learned:
• Planning, development and control of distribution of promotional – more... material and samples.
• Support administrative and operational of Regional Management, District Managers and
Sales Representatives.
• Management and administration of the sales force events.
• Ability and availability in the solution of problems with internal or external customers.
• Control and administration of payments to suppliers.
• Development and Logistics training courses.
• Ability to analyze, focus to detail, performing quality work in a timely manner.
• Participation in proactive work teams and continuous
learning skills.
• Experience of several years in the accounting department performing various functions, bank reconciliations, suppliers, brokers, inventory control, policy development, systematization of processes.

I've never had any problem with my co workers alwayas adapting to work as a team.

The most harder thing was alwayas try to search the perfection of my work.

The most enjoyable thing was always giving my work in time and form. and always with a possitive actitude – less
Great Place to Work, a unique experience
Senior Controller/ Chief accountant (Former Employee), Minsk, BelarusDecember 9, 2012
With such jobs do not go away, but I had to because of the change of residence. Very pleasant staff, management at the highest level. Attention to staff and regular benefits. I got a stupendous experience in both national accounting and international financial reporting standards. Regular travel and contacts with foreign colleagues contributed to the – more... development potential in the professional sphere. – less
Excellence in knowledge based organisation
Product Disease Specialist (Former Employee), GTAApril 24, 2012
Pros: reputation
Cons: individual
Good team work
Specialised in Women"s health and CNS
Professional Sales Representative (Former Employee), Toronto EastApril 17, 2012
Cricket

Seven President Club Awards, numerous product quarterly awards
I have had a great career with Merck
Learning Lead, Merck Polytechnic Institute (Current Employee), Rahway, NJApril 16, 2014
I have enjoyed my many years working at Merck. I would recommend Merck as a place to work.
A great place to work
Manager of Operations (Current Employee), Summit, NJApril 16, 2014
Pros: great benifits
Cons: facility closing
Merck is a great place to work but ,unfortunately they are closing the Summit facility.
Overall good company
Electrician (Current Employee), Summit, NJApril 13, 2014
Perform corrective and preventative maintenance and troubleshoot
and all facility equipment
Working in pharmaceutical manufacturing facility there is continuos training on GMP,GLP,GXP
I have a good working relationship with management
I have respect for the people I work with
Waiting for parts to on order
Installing new equipment and being part of the – more... start-up – less
Productive day at Merck
Data Integrity and Records Management Specialist (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 9, 2014
I always learn something new about my job, there's so much stuff to do. I've learned to work with multiple systems like MIDAS, SAP and PEOPLESOFT. My co workers are very helpful, they have help me since i started working in Merck.
Great learning opportunities, supportive managers
Senior Learning Services Specialist (Former Employee), Upper Gwynedd, PAApril 8, 2014
Great co-workers. The only downtick is that while work-life balance is held in high regard, it is not always consistently practiced throughout the organization.
Professional work environment
Lead Supervisor (Former Employee), West Point, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits.
Cons: n/a
A tight-knit professional working environment.

People generally good to work with.

Management is knowledgeable.
A place to work
Clinical Supplies Packaging Technician (Former Employee), West Point, PAApril 7, 2014
Pros: pay
Cons: security in position /and hours
Worked through a temp agency ...not hired unless worked temporary for 2+ years. No job security.
Strictly business atmosphere.
Senior Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Kenilworth, NJApril 7, 2014
Pros: opportunity to advance and obtain degree encouraged, gained increased knowledge from opportunities on job.
Cons: downsizing and restructuring changed office environment.
Company atmosphere changed over the years due to downsizing and restructuring. Workplace environment became more stressful than in the past.
Good Company
IBS-Mentor contractor (Current Employee), PRApril 7, 2014
at Good Ambient for work, nice company to learn.
Is nice to rotary shift
Productive and collaborative workplace
Compliance Specialist and Manufacturing Supervisor (Current Employee), PRApril 4, 2014
Pros: compensation benefits, growth opportunities
Cons: work-life ballance
Excellent work environment for new and experienced engineers. Challenging objectives with opportunities for handling multi-tasks and projects at the same time.
An excellent learning experience within a large, global company.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), West Point, PAApril 3, 2014
An excellent learning experience within a global company. Lots of chances to learn and grow if you seek them.
Cognos developer/consultant/analyst
Cognos Developer/Consultant/Analyst (Former Employee), Lansdale, PAApril 3, 2014
It was really a great experience working for Merck Pharmaceuticals. The project at Merck dealt with the Sales and Marketing division of the Merck Pharmaceutical’s where in each of the sales department person should complete the mandatory training’s before they market/sell a particular drug

1 2 3 4 5

About Merck

Merck makes medicines for a number of maladies, from stuffy noses and asthma to hypertension and arthritis. The pharmaceutical – Read more