At Merchant 1 PaymentsWe offer a positive, fun and rewarding environment with the opportunity to demonstrate and build your skills in sales with a company that strives to be the best in the industry just like you. We also offer a competitive base salary, plus commissions, bonuses and benefits.
We are looking for an experienced Relationship Manager to join our team with a minimum of 3+ years experience in the merchant processing industry. We are a rapidly growing company in the merchant business and this will be a great career move for the right candidate.
At Merchant 1 Payments, our mission is to use cutting- edge technology to provide the most cost-effective method to process credit and debit card purchases in order to increase merchant’s profitability. Merchant 1 Payments has been in business since 1999 is a fully- registered service provider for both Visa and MasterCard in full compliance with the PCI Data Security Standard, the EMV Standards, and the Code of Conduct for credit and debit industry. Merchant 1 Payments is a fully accredited member of the BBB with an A+ status.
For more information about our company, please visit our website at www.merchant1payments.com
Must have the following requirements to apply:
- Managed teams of 15+ external sales agents
- Managed sales teams for 3+ years or more
- Managed sales reps locally, nationally and remotely
- Set and enforced quotas for sales professionals
- Sold merchant products and services for 3+ years or more
- Manage, train, hire and mentor sales executives successfully
- Use and maintain a computerized contact management database for a specific sales territory
- Maintain an up-to-date account of your team’s sales pipeline
- Provide one-on-one coaching, mentoring and training of all staff to ensure all meet or exceed quotas
- Assign new leads and customers to your team on a regular basis
- Possess complete understanding and thorough knowledge of your team’s database and account activity
- Provide continuous training and foster the improvement of your team’s selling skill
Be self motivated and work remotely and independently without supervision.
- Annual salary of $50.000 + bonuses and benefits.