Merchant 1 Payments Employee Reviews

Excellent opportunity for a passionate salesperson
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Vaughan, ON15 March 2017
Merchant 1 Payments has given me endless opportunities to develop my sales skills. The support from management has been invaluable to me in terms of my professional growth.

The job requires hard work and dedication but also goes above and beyond to recognize those who are willing to bring those qualities to the table. The opportunities in terms of compensation and advancement are truly endless, and a reflection of what you make of them.

Fun work environment that will surround you with success and individuals who desire it.
A place you can learn and grow
Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON15 March 2017
If you're ambitious and energetic, M1P is definitely a company you should consider to work for. The managment focuses on training and investing in their people. Great organization culture and career advancement opportunities.
Pros
9 to 5 hours, work/life balance
Honesty and secure job
Business Analyst and support manager (Current Employee) –  Concord Ontario14 March 2017
I enjoy working with Merchant 1 payments, management are so honest, peaceful, nice and care about their employees and their family. Wish all employers be like that and we are all happy and the country is in good economy. Should be awarded for that!!
Pros
Free breakfast every week, and lunch every month
Productive, challenging and friendly work atmosphere
Account Associate (Current Employee) –  Concord, ON14 March 2017
The job itself is not easy, but quite rewarding. Good place to learn and grow personal and sales skills. Management put a lot of efforts into employees' success.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Merchant 1 Payments. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5