• ·Greeting customers in a timely and friendly manner.
• Greeting all customers entering the service area with a friendly, upbeat attitude, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate person or location.
• Controlling service traffic flow and parking.
• I learned determining if customers coming into service have an appointment. Records customer's name, VIN, tag number, mileage, and existing vehicle damage.
• Assisting the lot attendant with duties at the service counter.
• Maintaining a clean and safe service drive area, free of dirt, water, leaves, snow, etc.
• Attending meetings as requested.
• Maintaining a professional appearance.
• I learned ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• I learned the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
Management was very organized and effective.
My coworkers were friendly and helpful.
Most enjoyable part of my job was explaining the features of the car, the ability to use my skills in math by adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.