Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

Pick and Pack shipment to go to all the dealers. Restock inbound parts
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, BC20 January 2016
Monday to Friday morning shift. Spending the day loading pallets full of parts using a scan gun. Job had to be done quickly and and accurate. a crew of five. Attendance was vary important. Dental and medical after 6 months.
Very fun workplace, feels like home and family.
Detailer (Current Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB20 November 2015
Very fun workplace, there are always resources to help one grow, everyone is like family and you can rely on one another for help. Great and motivating workplace, they are always helping one grow.
Task
Canada Parts Clerk (Co-op) (Former Employee) –  Thornhill, ON18 November 2015
Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew
Very Professional
Service Advisor/ Internal Coordinator/ Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  London, ON30 October 2015
Image portrayed to customer most important attribute of working here. Employees work very hard to maintain image and quality of service provided. Excellent shop environment, clean and orderly, able to maintain maximum efficiency and productivity.
Productive and fun environment
Parts Advisor / Shipping & Receiving (Current Employee) –  Burlington, ON27 October 2015
I enjoy working at Mercedes Benz Burlington, also learn how to do shipping and receiving, inventory, deliveries, maintain isles organize, etc.
Easy part-time job
Business Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ON26 October 2015
Not many hours to give, but it's an easy job for a student looking for part-time work where you can study at work. Management was great, fairly flexible, every Sunday off, and no late nights.
Pros
easy, deskwork
Cons
no room for advancement, not very many hours
Productive and Fun place to work
Warranty Administrator Duties (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, BC29 September 2015
Great place to gain experience in administrative jobs and learning to work in a team environment. Politics and red tape everywhere as expected of a big company
Productive and very Fun environment to work In
Business Analyst Intern (Former Employee) –  Toronto7 May 2015
One of the best places and company I ever worked for. Very dynamic and faced paced work environment.
Very good corporate culture and great opportunity for advancement within the company.
Clean dealership with a great culture and friendly co workers
LOT ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  calgary, ab9 March 2015
Typical day at work as a lot attendant at lone star consisted of washing and detailing customer vehicles, assisting with delivery of vehicles and driving between the dealership and car storage lot to retrieve vehicles.
Great health benefits and employee purchase program.
Sales and Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Maple, ON13 February 2015
As a Sales Consultant you are given the freedom to do your job with all the necessary tools to be productive. It is very structured and organized which you don't find in many car dealerships but yet a fun and enjoyable place to work. Management do their best to support you and all departments share the common goal of keeping clients happy. I would definitely consider working at Mercedes-Benz again in the future as I have many good memories and have gained valuable skills during my time with the company. I was not a fan of a certain component in the pay plan but I have since heard that it has been changed to be made better.
Pros
Very wide range of automobiles to sell. "Something for everyone".
Cons
Paid monthly.
A privilege to work for and represent.
Salesman/Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC18 January 2015
The most fun I ever had selling cars, bar none. The S-Klasse in particular was fun to sell, as every year it would carry one or more completely industry first new technologies. The S is where the auto industry's highest of high tech normally debuts first. Tesla has stolen the S thunder lately, to an extent; but they can't match Mercedes-Benz for history or authenticity.
Pros
amazing product
Cons
bad location; the Nanaimo dealership was under a bridge and tiny.
okay
Detailing Department Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON14 January 2015
Not what I would says an amazing place to work. Had it up and downs like anyplace really. Just was not the place for me.
Top Rate - Professional environment with high expectations.
Bilingual Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Vanderhoof, BC14 January 2015
A typical day was very busy, with guests checking in, mail to be sorted, a ringing switchboard to be answered, and couriers coming and going. You didn't mess up with a lot of money on the line.

A polished image was expected and maintained, in providing service, within the company, and to customers. Guests could include Mercedes-Benz customers, prospective customers, and the executive from Germany.

Staff and management were professional, polished and educated, but approachable.

The hardest part of the job was feeling the pressure of ensuring that the vehicle keys were put in the right place, so that the press or fleet cars could be operated. You couldn't lose the keys to such a high-end vehicle!

The most enjoyable part of the job was the interaction with staff, management and guests and the beautiful, sleek cars!
Pros
Fast-paced environment, professional, and located in a central area.
work
Lease Return Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Maple, ON25 November 2014
Working at Mercedes-Benz has been very educational and a great experience I have learnt great deal and can apply those skills at my future job,
Attendant (Current Employee) –  Oakville, ON24 November 2014
My co-workers are friendly, and very hard working. The manager is understanding, and fair. The overall work atmosphere albeit is fast paced, but it's also seldom stressful.
Pros
Free lunches (Saturdays)
Cons
Clothes get wet
Very busy dealership
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Mississauga13 November 2014
lots of room for growth, high volume dealership.
Lots of opportunity.
Very strict yet influential
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  New York7 November 2014
an amazing experience. Learned about show flow and all the entities involved in making such a huge show successful.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
random hours
I love my job.
Apprentice Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Langley, BC5 September 2014
I show up early. I work with a team of 5 other technicians alongside our shop foreman. I'm constantly learning on the job. I try to always be the go-to guy, so I find it easy to get along with everyone. I love what I do. Hardest part of my job is trying to do better than yesterday.
Mercedes Benz
Diagnosis Technician (Former Employee) –  Surguт22 July 2014
Regular maintenance helps ensure that your vehicle’s safety and operational reliability are maintained, and that both you and your car are ready for the road ahead.
Mercedes-Benz
Co-op Automotive Technician Student (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON10 May 2014
I am a co-op student at Mercedes-Benz it is a unpaid co-op. A typical day at work is about 6-8 hours from 9am - 5pm. I have learned many skills pertaining to the automotive industry such as, diagnosing vehicle and tricks and tips of the trade. My co-workers are always trying to find many versatile jobs that will give me more experiences in the automotive industry. The hardest part of the job is finding where to be useful because, i am not a license technician their are many task i cannot perform. however this greatly helped me develop my initiative skills because i no longer need to be told what to do i know what i can help with and i also know what needs to be done. The most enjoyable part of my co-op is my co-workers because team work is important and even though they are license technician my co-workers are funny and can still have fun at the work place and at the same time they all trust each other and don't mind asking for help.
Pros
Gaining work exspirece
Cons
un-paid co-op

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mercedes-Benz. Our community is ready to answer.