Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews in Canada

Very strict yet influential
VOLUNTEER (Former Employee) –  New YorkNovember 7, 2014
an amazing experience. Learned about show flow and all the entities involved in making such a huge show successful.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
random hours
I love my job.
Apprentice Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Langley, BCSeptember 5, 2014
I show up early. I work with a team of 5 other technicians alongside our shop foreman. I'm constantly learning on the job. I try to always be the go-to guy, so I find it easy to get along with everyone. I love what I do. Hardest part of my job is trying to do better than yesterday.
Mercedes Benz
Diagnosis Technician (Former Employee) –  SurguтJuly 22, 2014
Regular maintenance helps ensure that your vehicle’s safety and operational reliability are maintained, and that both you and your car are ready for the road ahead.
Mercedes-Benz
Co-op Automotive Technician Student (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ONMay 10, 2014
I am a co-op student at Mercedes-Benz it is a unpaid co-op. A typical day at work is about 6-8 hours from 9am - 5pm. I have learned many skills pertaining to the automotive industry such as, diagnosing vehicle and tricks and tips of the trade. My co-workers are always trying to find many versatile jobs that will give me more experiences in the automotive industry. The hardest part of the job is finding where to be useful because, i am not a license technician their are many task i cannot perform. however this greatly helped me develop my initiative skills because i no longer need to be told what to do i know what i can help with and i also know what needs to be done. The most enjoyable part of my co-op is my co-workers because team work is important and even though they are license technician my co-workers are funny and can still have fun at the work place and at the same time they all trust each other and don't mind asking for help.
Pros
gaining work exspirece
Cons
un-paid co-op
good place to work
Valet and Shuttle Driver (Former Employee) –  Burlington, ONMay 8, 2014
picking up car from customers for service and deliver and return,And pick up cars at auctions and new cars at dealers.
And also drive shuttle for service Customers.
Great guys to work with.
customers service
call center agent (Former Employee) –  cairoDecember 28, 2013
1-assist customers in their complaints.
2-give customers best service.
3-try to handle angry customers.
4-try to make cross sell to customers.
5-activate new lines for customers.
An organization that highly values collectiveness and work life balance
Retial Planning and Strategy Intern (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ONOctober 9, 2013
I have worked at Mercedes-Benz for two years and held positions at a dealership and head office. The culture between the two are consistent. Co-workers are helpful to one another and are open to extend their friendship beyond the four walls of the company. In this position, I have learned to handled multiple high priority projects and effectively implement time sensitive projects. The hardest part of the job would be communication between department at times as co-workers I work closely with are off site at times. However, the most enjoyable part is employees' willingness to extend help to each other in order to get the job done.
Fast environment great work environment
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  1156 The QueenswayJuly 12, 2013
Typical day at work would involve: answering and directing telephone calls, processing invoices, directing messages, photocopying,filing, scanning,Printing, cashing out customers, scheduling appointments,sorting mail and closing store. It was an amazing environment, very friendly co-workers.
Pros
great company, amazing co-workers and customers
Cons
location. very far from home
Poor time management
Automotive Detailer (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ONJune 4, 2013
Never able to have the sufficient amount of time to complete tasks at hand. Being pulled off a timed job to do something that's not irrelevant to the job at hand
Poor time management between service advisers
Co-workers were excellent to work with.
Hardest part was trying to please everyone
Most enjoyed part was making customers happy with their vehicle
Cons
employers disrespect there employees
Not a very good place to work
Sprinter Sales & Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Burnaby, bcMay 16, 2013
The worst manager in the world.

Shouted at everyone and everyone was scared to ask questions.

Closing the sale

Going home and getting a free car to drive.
Pros
free gas and car
Cons
show room with bad boss.
love to manage projects
Financial Reporting Manager/Acting Controller (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ONFebruary 27, 2013
Hi
Looking for a part time job - from 10am to 4pm

The most enjoyable part of my job is learning accounting and corporate taxes.
Pros
love to be in a learning environment
Cons
my hours are limited
Good People to work with
Detailer / Maintenance (Former Employee) –  BurlingtonFebruary 25, 2013
I worked in service dept as a utility guy at first doing everything from forklift operation to building maintenance then i was moved into the detail department where i prepared cars for delivery and showroom cars. the people i worked with there were easy to get along with i liked almost everyone there never had to many issues with the people. the job wasn't hard it was just tedious and repetitive.
fun
Trainee (Former Employee) –  LebanonJanuary 9, 2013
reputable company. work with wealthy people. you can prove yourself and climb the ladder
Pros
good pay
Cons
hard work
Great colleagues
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Surrey, BCAugust 14, 2012
Mercedes Benz Surrey is a terrible place to be in. The dealership has so little traffic with a sales team of 8 people. Management group also has the right to sell cars. Don't make enough money for a month.
Pros
work short shifts
Cons
too many sales consultant in small traffic
Review
Automotive Service Technician Apprentice (coop) (Former Employee) –  TorontoAugust 9, 2012
Mercedes is really high place to work.
and people are great there.