Mercedes-Benz

Mercedes-Benz Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A privilege to work for and represent.
Salesman/Brand Manager (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: amazing product
Cons: bad location; the nanaimo dealership was under a bridge and tiny.
The most fun I ever had selling cars, bar none. The S-Klasse in particular was fun to sell, as every year it would carry one or more completely industry first new technologies. The S is where the auto industry's highest of high tech normally debuts first. Tesla has stolen the S thunder lately, to an extent; but they can't match Mercedes-Benz for history or authenticity.
work
Lease Return Coordinator (Current Employee), Maple, ONNovember 25, 2014
Working at Mercedes-Benz has been very educational and a great experience I have learnt great deal and can apply those skills at my future job,
I love my job.
Apprentice Mechanic (Current Employee), Langley, BCSeptember 5, 2014
I show up early. I work with a team of 5 other technicians alongside our shop foreman. I'm constantly learning on the job. I try to always be the go-to guy, so I find it easy to get along with everyone. I love what I do. Hardest part of my job is trying to do better than yesterday.
Mercedes-Benz
Co-op Automotive Technician Student (Current Employee), Whitby, ONMay 10, 2014
Pros: gaining work exspirece
Cons: un-paid co-op
I am a co-op student at Mercedes-Benz it is a unpaid co-op. A typical day at work is about 6-8 hours from 9am - 5pm. I have learned many skills pertaining to the automotive industry such as, diagnosing vehicle and tricks and tips of the trade. My co-workers are always trying to find many versatile jobs that will give me more experiences in the automotive industry. The hardest part of the job is finding where to be useful because, i am not a license technician their are many task i cannot perform. however this greatly helped me develop my initiative skills because i no longer need to be told what to do i know what i can help with and i also know what needs to be done. The most enjoyable part of my co-op is my co-workers because team work is important and even though they are license technician my co-workers are funny and can still have fun at the work place and at the same time they all trust each other and don't mind asking for help.
Not a very good place to work
Sprinter Sales & Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), Burnaby, bcMay 16, 2013
Pros: free gas and car
Cons: show room with bad boss.
The worst manager in the world.

Shouted at everyone and everyone was scared to ask questions.

Closing the sale

Going home and getting a free car to drive.
Good People to work with
Detailer / Maintenance (Former Employee), BurlingtonFebruary 25, 2013
I worked in service dept as a utility guy at first doing everything from forklift operation to building maintenance then i was moved into the detail department where i prepared cars for delivery and showroom cars. the people i worked with there were easy to get along with i liked almost everyone there never had to many issues with the people. the job wasn't hard it was just tedious and repetitive.

About Mercedes-Benz

If cars can give their owners a certain social standing, Mercedes-Benz USA (MBUSA) has the class and model to suit any American – Read more