Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
A privilege to work for and represent.
Salesman/Brand Manager (Former Employee), Nanaimo, BCJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: amazing product
Cons: bad location; the nanaimo dealership was under a bridge and tiny.
The most fun I ever had selling cars, bar none. The S-Klasse in particular was fun to sell, as every year it would carry one or more completely industry first new technologies. The S is where the auto industry's highest of high tech normally debuts first. Tesla has stolen the S thunder lately, to an extent; but they can't match Mercedes-Benz for history or authenticity.
work
Lease Return Coordinator (Current Employee), Maple, ONNovember 25, 2014
Working at Mercedes-Benz has been very educational and a great experience I have learnt great deal and can apply those skills at my future job,
I love my job.
Apprentice Mechanic (Current Employee), Langley, BCSeptember 5, 2014
I show up early. I work with a team of 5 other technicians alongside our shop foreman. I'm constantly learning on the job. I try to always be the go-to guy, so I find it easy to get along with everyone. I love what I do. Hardest part of my job is trying to do better than yesterday.
Mercedes-Benz
Co-op Automotive Technician Student (Current Employee), Whitby, ONMay 10, 2014
Pros: gaining work exspirece
Cons: un-paid co-op
I am a co-op student at Mercedes-Benz it is a unpaid co-op. A typical day at work is about 6-8 hours from 9am - 5pm. I have learned many skills pertaining to the automotive industry such as, diagnosing vehicle and tricks and tips of the trade. My co-workers are always trying to find many versatile jobs that will give me more experiences in the automotive industry. The hardest part of the job is finding – more... where to be useful because, i am not a license technician their are many task i cannot perform. however this greatly helped me develop my initiative skills because i no longer need to be told what to do i know what i can help with and i also know what needs to be done. The most enjoyable part of my co-op is my co-workers because team work is important and even though they are license technician my co-workers are funny and can still have fun at the work place and at the same time they all trust each other and don't mind asking for help. – less
Good People to work with
Detailer / Maintenance (Former Employee), BurlingtonFebruary 25, 2013
I worked in service dept as a utility guy at first doing everything from forklift operation to building maintenance then i was moved into the detail department where i prepared cars for delivery and showroom cars. the people i worked with there were easy to get along with i liked almost everyone there never had to many issues with the people. the job wasn't hard it was just tedious and repetitive.