Mercedes-Benz Employee Review

View all Mercedes-Benz reviews

Mercedes-Benz
Co-op Automotive Technician Student (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON10 May 2014
I am a co-op student at Mercedes-Benz it is a unpaid co-op. A typical day at work is about 6-8 hours from 9am - 5pm. I have learned many skills pertaining to the automotive industry such as, diagnosing vehicle and tricks and tips of the trade. My co-workers are always trying to find many versatile jobs that will give me more experiences in the automotive industry. The hardest part of the job is finding where to be useful because, i am not a license technician their are many task i cannot perform. however this greatly helped me develop my initiative skills because i no longer need to be told what to do i know what i can help with and i also know what needs to be done. The most enjoyable part of my co-op is my co-workers because team work is important and even though they are license technician my co-workers are funny and can still have fun at the work place and at the same time they all trust each other and don't mind asking for help.
Pros
Gaining work exspirece
Cons
un-paid co-op

Other Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

Culture change in management required
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, BC12 January 2018
Good people to work with. Unfortunately management needs a reboot. They lost too many good employees due to managements negligence in supporting their employees.
Process, process, process
Project Management (Long-term Intern) (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON22 December 2017
It is all about processes in Mercedes-Benz. From day one, you know what to do and how to do, thanks to the diligent culture of Daimler throughout their entire presence in the world