Mercedes-Benz Employee Review

View all Mercedes-Benz reviews

Mercedes-Benz
Co-op Automotive Technician Student (Current Employee) –  Whitby, ON10 May 2014
I am a co-op student at Mercedes-Benz it is a unpaid co-op. A typical day at work is about 6-8 hours from 9am - 5pm. I have learned many skills pertaining to the automotive industry such as, diagnosing vehicle and tricks and tips of the trade. My co-workers are always trying to find many versatile jobs that will give me more experiences in the automotive industry. The hardest part of the job is finding where to be useful because, i am not a license technician their are many task i cannot perform. however this greatly helped me develop my initiative skills because i no longer need to be told what to do i know what i can help with and i also know what needs to be done. The most enjoyable part of my co-op is my co-workers because team work is important and even though they are license technician my co-workers are funny and can still have fun at the work place and at the same time they all trust each other and don't mind asking for help.
Pros
Gaining work exspirece
Cons
un-paid co-op

Other Mercedes-Benz Employee Reviews

Busy place
Detailer/Lot Attendant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 October 2017
Very busy place to work at. People are some times rude in management. You have to be quick and fast in detailing cars. Lots of employees work along with you as a team.
Pros
driving fancy cars
Cons
dealing with rude people
Work Experience
Apprentice Mechanic (Former Employee) –  British Columbia10 October 2017
I loved working at Mercedes-Benz, it was a very positive environment with a lot of encouragement and opportunity. I learned a lot at this company and I recommend anyone to experience this amazing place in their career.
Pros
amazing people, and opportunity
Cons
a little stressful