Industry: Financial services, payment processing, property management
Mercantile Advance, a leading merchant cash advance loan alternative company located in Montreal, Canada is looking to expand its in-house development team.
The PHP Web Developer will assist in supporting the current web applications of the business by writing new programs of moderate complexity and scope, working with application system specifications and utilizing industry standard procedures and techniques. Reporting to the Director of Product and Project Management, the incumbent will assist in extending the internal platforms’ capabilities by developing new modules and integrating with 3rd party solutions that will greatly enhance operational efficiencies.
- Interface with system designers to design, analyze, code, test, debug and implement web application programs using PHP and MySQL.
- Work closely with other Programmer Analysts (including 3rd party) to ensure proper coding techniques. Make use of source control to ensure quality and timeliness of the movement of code from dev to prod.
- Review logged issues, provide recommendations for resolution, and develop tools to resolve issues.
- Provide on-call support to ensure rapid recovery of application failures. Maintain and monitor operating efficiency of existing application systems.
- Write and maintain technical standards for Front End and Middleware systems development environments, including program development and revision. Document operating procedures and scheduling requirements of the developed applications.
- Participate in end user requirements meetings and provide input for resolution of business needs.
- Work with end-users to ensure completeness of specifications and inclusion of technical requirements.
- Stay up-to-date on new engineering and programming languages and technologies, and offer suggestions for implementing these technologies within core systems.
- Experience in Apex (Salesforce.com) would be an asset
- Must be a strong team player and effectively interact with multiple personalities to receive guidance and direction
- Must be a quick learner, self-starter, and be able to successfully manage multiple priorities and concurrent objectives
- Have experience and be comfortable with agile development practices
Please send your CV with cover letter when applying.
Indeed - 22 months ago
Mercantile Advance provides Canadian companies cash advances as a fast and easy alternative to a traditional bank loan. Our merchant cash...