ARE YOU OUR STAR INTERN THIS SUMMER?
Meospect Media needs Interns in Various Positions for our new TV Sitcom Series.
We would like to establish a long-term working relationship with Energetic and Enthusiastic Interns for Season 1, with the plan to progress their roles to paying positions upon graduation/ in the following seasons.
Working Title: “Call me Oscar”
Season 01: Episodes 001 (Pilot) to 006
Medium & Genre: Television Sitcom (multi-camera style, shot with single camera)
Running Time: 22 min. per episode
Affiliation: Independent; Non-Union; Insured
Location: Toronto Area, Theatre/ Studio Set, No live audience for 1st Season
Broadcast: Europe & Africa – starting January 2014
MINIMUM REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS
- Current upper year Diploma, BFA, or MFA student in relevant to the position program
- Minimum 75% or B grade average
- Your own, non-shared, non-school computer, Internet access, and phone (for privacy and copyright protection)
- Technologically savvy about desktop and videoconferencing and file-sharing applications (e.g. Excel, Word, Skype, Open Office), Internet, social networks and current online tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication: proper email, phone, and in-person etiquette
- Highly receptive: ready to learn and able to follow instructions well
- Efficiency-minded, resourceful, and eager to come up with fresh, relevant ideas on how to complete assignments
- Must love and know current and past TV Sitcoms
- GTA Residents with valid OHIP coverage
Dates: May - August, 2013
Hours: average 12-16 hrs per week, flexible
Location: Can work remotely/ from home most of the time,
but needs to reside in the GTA for occasional meetings/ errands
- You get an actual crew title as a credit and for your resume (not the dreaded title “Intern”)
- You get documentation/ time sheets filled out, if required by your educational institution
- You get both a letter of reference and a contact for phone reference
- You get to work remotely and complete tasks on your own schedule
- Transportation/ Mileage reimbursements and meals, if on related assignment
- Be the top performing intern this summer and we will present you at the Production Wrap-Up Party with our special “Star Intern Award” and a secret high-value gift
AVAILABLE POSITIONS & HOW TO APPLY
- ! DO NOT ! use form on this site.
- Paste resume and links in email body and send to email address listed below.
- Use only the proper subject as indicated below for each corresponding position.
- Applications with attachments and incorrect subject will be deleted by our server automatically on receipt.
- You can apply for more than one position, but we advise for your own career development to apply only to positions that match your actual experience and long-term career interests in your desired department.
Deadline: May 20, 2013
Casting Director Assistant > >
Use email subject: CMO-S1-CAS
Production Office Assistant > >
Use email subject: CMO-S1-POA