Bookkeeper/Office Manager position for Mennonite Coalition for Refugee Support.
Mennonite Coalition for Refugee Support (MCRS), is a dynamic, socially-conscious, community-based organization that supports refugee claimants in Waterloo region. Job Responsibilities include: Recording financial transactions using AccPac Simply Accounting software, Bank reconciliations, payroll, preparing required government reports, preparing monthly financial statements, human resources administration, and maintaining all basic administrative functions of the office in a manner that will improve efficiency and help achieve the mission and goals of MCRS.
- Post-secondary education in a relevant discipline or an appropriate combination of education and relevant experience.
- Previous experience with Accpac, Simply Accounting an asset.
- Previous Human Resources experience an asset.
- Strong interpersonal skills including patience, emotional maturity, confidence and cultural sensitivity.
- Must be flexible, organized and able to multi-task.
- Advanced computer skills and the ability to use Microsoft Office software.
- Familiarity with and interest in immigration and refugee issues is an asset.
Applications will be accepted until November 21, 2012
Submit your resume and cover letter to MCRS, 58 Queen St South.
Kitchener, ON, N2G 1V6, or by email
(Only people selected for interviews will be contacted)
Indeed - 22 months ago