Menchie's Frozen Yogurt

Menchie's Frozen Yogurt Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Fun place to work
Team Member (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONJuly 3, 2014
Pros: free yogurt
Cons: no hours
It didn't feel like a job, more like fun. Everyone was so friendly and helpful. The job was not difficult at all.
Learning new skills and making new friends
MIxologist (Current Employee), Oshawa, ONDecember 4, 2013
Pros: free 8oz yogurt every shift and amazing co-workers.
A typical day at work includes cleaning snack containers, making fresh yogurt, cleaning tables and chairs, and general cleaning. I also inform people about our yogurts new and old. This information includes nutritional information as well as answering any other questions they may have.

My co-workers are amazing and I always have a great time interacting – more... with them. – less
A fun place to work at
General Manager (Current Employee), Markham ONNovember 25, 2013
very good people to work with the guests are always happy the team members are very friendly. overall this is a good place to work.
Menchie's Frozen Yogurt
Mixologist, Supervisor (Former Employee), Whitby, OntarioJuly 2, 2013
Pros: free frozen yogurt and care for our personal lives
Cons: exhausting work
Menchie's was such a great place to work, everyone was happy, customers were always satisfied and time flew by. I learned great customer satisfaction skills and I always had specific people come in regularly and always complimented me or thanked me on my job well done.

I worked at two different Menchie's -- Whitby for a year and 3 months and Bowmanville – more... for 4 months. The difference between management was drastic; Whitby had fabulous Management who were understanding and great mentors! We always got along and we had a great relationship. Bowmanville's management had a different way of doing things, however, being an authority figure in Bowmanville still taught me important skills such as taking care of my fellow employees and treating them with the respect I would want my boss or manager to treat me with, a lot of them have told me they appreciated it.

The most challenging part of the job at Menchie's was co-ordination; every person in the store had to communicate at all times possible to let each other know what the current situation was to reach maximum customer satisfaction. We got that down pretty early once we all got comfortable in our surroundings.

Of course, the most enjoyable part of the job would have to have been the customers and the employees. The customers were always so excited about the product and that made us passionate about it as well. I always talk highly of the franchise and the employees always had a great bond including outings! – less
Poor place of employment
Anything and everything (Former Employee), canadaAugust 21, 2012
terminated me because of my nationality. Would not recommend this employer to anyone whatsoever. Mench means good person. These people are not! Therein lies the irony.

Menchie's Frozen Yogurt Photos