Memorial University of Newfoundland Employee Review

View all Memorial University of Newfoundland reviews

Memorial University is a five star workplace
Intermediate Clerk Stenographer (Current Employee) –  St. John's, NL2 January 2013
I work from 7:30 to 4:00 p.m. Monday to Friday. I enjoy my work very much. Everyday I am learning new things and meeting new people.

Our office setting consists of approximately 50 people. The only employees are myself and my supervisor. The other 48 co-workers consist of undergraduate and graduate tutors who are hired for tutoring their peers with their papers.

I thoroughly enjoy working with everyone in the office. It's a wonderful place to work.
Pros
the people are wonderful to work with
Cons
i have no complaints whatsoever

Other Memorial University of Newfoundland Employee Reviews

Fun and fulfilling
Computer Science Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL9 February 2018
MUCEP part time jobs are a great way to build experience especially under friendly bosses. Studies are prioritized over work. Work hours are flexible.
fun workplace
program coordinator (Former Employee) –  St. John's, NL27 January 2018
Both positions I worked with memorial university were both fun positions where I got to work with the local community. I got to work in the fields I am passionate about: Mental health and therapeutic recreation.