MEMBERSHIP

MEMBERSHIP Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Job ethic
ASHRAE (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 8, 2014
Cons: stay when the need araises
Detail oriented , punctual to work, Interact with co-worker . I rather do not come to work than to come and not be productive, because it goes along way discourage other colleague. That is the more reason i tend to improve everyday at work to motivate other term members

share day to day experience and relate production challenges as team for better – more... result.

So much believe in term work to a great extend, and also a self motivated individual . Create friendly working environment.

The hardest part of my Job is to settle for less .

The most enjoyable part of job is meeting deadline and target, and see organization i work expand and grow – less
Good working environment
Return Cashier (Former Employee), London, ONJanuary 23, 2013
At the Costco, all employees are treated fairly, has a good and safe environment, it is a people oriented company, friendly co-worker. I love my job. Had to leave because i have moved to BC.
Excellent Skills Development
Membership Services Administrator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 26, 2012
The work atmosphere and the values of the organization run in unison to the voices of the undergraduate students at York University. It was a valuable work experience that enhanced my skills further.
good
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 9, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: non
While working with the above companies gained experiences. A typical day at work,working with acute care patients.
I learned to work hard, and management of time.
good
Research Scholar at JIIT, Noida (Current Employee), JIIT, Noida (U.P)August 7, 2014
its good nothing more to say

Its good university and good research atmosphere
Libyan Socitey for Pharmaceutical Scinecs
Chairman (Current Employee), TripoliAugust 1, 2014
Pros: having fun gothering with pharmacists from different cities and different years of graduartion
Cons: hard work, sometimes lack of sponsors, some pharmacists do not participate.
As a chairman of the Libyan Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences (LSPS), I have been very active organizing different activities together with my team and the members of the society as a voluntary work, so everybody is happy to add a value to its profession and to develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of pharmacists in Libya in addition to the – more... other members of the healthcare team regarding the pharmaceutical field.
The LSPS organizes not less than 8 activities per year, that involves, seminars, conferences, symposia, workshops in different specialities (e.g. Clinical pharmacy, pharmaceutical care, hospital pharmacy, natural products, quality control, industrial pharmacy, pharmaceutical microbiology, pharmaceutical regulations, WHO guidelines, most resent advances in Pharmacy, community pharmacy. – less
Challenging the status quo
Member ICSC (International Counsel (Former Employee), New York CityJune 17, 2014
Create the universe ex nohelo. Every day is a new opportunity.
Interesting workplace
Membership Rep/Events Coordinator (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 2, 2014
Typical work day consist mainly of customer service for potential members and members.
Exciting 24/7 environment
Membership/Recognition (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAMay 6, 2014
Challenging, exciting and rewarding work environment. Given opportunity to grow in knowledge and responsibilities. Outstanding management team.
job satisfaction, motivation,creativity,stress
Student motivation (Current Employee), GreeceApril 30, 2014
Pros: positive feedback
Cons: delays in payment due to the economic turmoil
Being the owner of this foreign language school, I have to deal with students, parents and teachers.It is joy to teach children but above all, managing pupils/parents/stuff is most challenging and at the same time rewarding.

Unfortunately, because of the financial situation in Greece, my job has become very stressful.
GOAL-ORIENTED, FRIENDLY, AND CONSISTENT
MERCHANDISER/ STOCKER (Former Employee), SUNNYVALE,CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: short lunches
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK, STARTED WITH MY TEAM AND I CHECKING IN WITH MY SUPERVISOR FOR A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE DAYS TASKS. SECONDLY WE'D SPLIT UP, GRAB NECESSARY EQUIPMENT, THEN BEGIN WORK.

WHAT I LEARNED WORKING THIS POSITION, WAS HOW TO PROPERLY ELECTRIC/ MANUAL PALLET JACKS, HAND-HELD SCANNERS, AND READ SCHEMATICS.

MANAGERS WERE DETAILED AND CLEAR – more... WHEN GIVING INSTRUCTIONS. ALSO VERY FRIENDLY AND UNDERSTANDING.

CO-WORKERS MADE WORKING AT COSTCO VERY ENJOYABLE. ALWAYS UNDERSTOOD THAT WE NEEDED TO COMPLETE TASK BEFORE ANYTHING. ALSO WERE EASY TO COMMUNICATE WITH.

THE HARDEST AND MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF WORK WAS OPENING. – less
Very organized environment to work at with co-workers that are all respected.
Meetings Coordinator (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: healthcare
My typical day at work has a lot to do with data entry of all membership dues, applications, and payments. I also had to manage my time with not only with the data entry but also working with different committees. I also have to arrange travel arrangements for not only the Executive Director but also other staff members that are traveling for conventions. – more... I have learned a lot more about time management. I also have learned the very importance of customer service to all members. Management has changed within my career and had to adjust to the different management styles.

The hardest part of my job is to be organized with all tasks and meet all deadlines of any project that was given to me and to manage my time with all projects that were given to me with making sure that the members were serviced first.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the different members I have met and to know that I have done my job as a membership coordinator. The "thank you's" and you are doing a great job and the ability to keep members when they were thinking of not renewing their membership has been the best. – less
Great place to work with diverse cast of employees and customers.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 10, 2014
Managed up to 20 CSRs in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Learned about different needs of employees and was able to create a very skilled and tenured staff. One of the most enjoyable parts of my job was promoting agents to supervisors.
great environment
Cocktail Waitress (Former Employee), san pablo, CAJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: working at night
Cons: dangerous
working graveyard passing out beverages to patrons of the casino. I enjoyed this work, and realized the nightlife is better for me.
Fun place to work
Marketing Supervisor (Former Employee), Waterford, MINovember 13, 2013
Loved this place, enjoyed to the fullest, great co workers, Hard working people there, fast paced and easy going
Best Club Ever!
Director (Former Employee), Houston, TXNovember 9, 2013
Pros: good money
Cons: long hours
This company is amazing to work for. employees and Members are amazing.
Good place to work because of the co-workers and management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 29, 2013
Pros: lunch perks, paid for dr. appt time off, football bowl in fall
Cons: you had to be there a year before you had vac. time and paid holidays.
I loved this "work home" because of the people working with me. We were a family and loved to laugh together. The 2 managers were the kindest and most considerate I have ever worked for. Unfortunately the business has laid everyone off and is closing.
the productive workplace is the one with challenge, always has something new to perfom and not the same always
community development officer (Former Employee), Dar es salaamAugust 29, 2013
Pros: always there are free training, interact with different people around you, you feel like you have another family to share laughter, and such a thing
Cons: sometimes you need to work even two month without day off, hence you became physical and mental exousted as well as antsocial
During my work time especially in hotel industry i have learned a lot of thing like other foreign language, the most fun I had which I never come across in my life time was the code switching I mean the use of three language in one sentence, ie Italian, English and Swahili language that was real enjoyable one because most of the Italians are not good – more... in English.

The issue of Management in hotel is very complicated issue, since you have to manage the staff mainly they are under 23 year of age some times they behave like school student and not like employee. On the side of work performance also it is challenged since hotel has a lot of department.

The relationship I have with another staff was the one referred as team work relationship though some times other staff could not provide such cooperation.

The hardest part of my Job was the one which faced my religious believe that is Sabbath others were not too hard to withstand. – less
working with international students on world issues and public health.
Receptionist (Current Employee), Erie, PAAugust 26, 2013
Its a very cultural program. it was a great experince working with kids from Iraq, Nigeria, and United states. It promoted public safty around the world and also discussed public issues such as war, poverty and etc.
just work
mechanical engineer (Current Employee), AmmanAugust 21, 2013
Pros: free lunches
Cons: short break
am studied mechanical engineer at polytechnic i love the work i can't stay at home