MEMBERSHIP

MEMBERSHIP Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Job ethic
ASHRAE (Current Employee), Toronto, ONJuly 8, 2014
Cons: stay when the need araises
Detail oriented , punctual to work, Interact with co-worker . I rather do not come to work than to come and not be productive, because it goes along way discourage other colleague. That is the more reason i tend to improve everyday at work to motivate other term members

share day to day experience and relate production challenges as team for better – more... result.

So much believe in term work to a great extend, and also a self motivated individual . Create friendly working environment.

The hardest part of my Job is to settle for less .

The most enjoyable part of job is meeting deadline and target, and see organization i work expand and grow – less
Good working environment
Return Cashier (Former Employee), London, ONJanuary 23, 2013
At the Costco, all employees are treated fairly, has a good and safe environment, it is a people oriented company, friendly co-worker. I love my job. Had to leave because i have moved to BC.
Excellent Skills Development
Membership Services Administrator (Former Employee), Toronto, ONMay 26, 2012
The work atmosphere and the values of the organization run in unison to the voices of the undergraduate students at York University. It was a valuable work experience that enhanced my skills further.
Productive, Fun, Self development
Active member (Current Employee), Cebu CityNovember 23, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: long hours
In my previous, we always had 4 classes a day. We teach different cultures and different lessons for every diverse individual. What I have learned is that I should adjust in order for my students to learn well, look into the primary need of every student, consider their pace in the way they are grasping their learning, and always take into consideration – more... their difference among other cultures. The Management is organized, firm to their duties but they are considerate and they are looking into the welfare of their employees. My co workers are open, friendly and fun to be with. The environment is welcoming and overwhelming in a way that the newbie won't feel intimated. The hardest part of the job is where my students are having difficulty with their understanding towards the lesson or topic even though I am already doing my best for them to explain and break down the lesson to let them understand, however, its very difficult to force when the pace is very slow. The most enjoyable part is when the teachers get along together and the students are learning at the end of the discussion or class, and also when the students get along with their teachers. – less
A growing organization with lots of room to grow
Registration/Medical Records (Current Employee), Buffalo, N.Y.November 22, 2014
Pros: employees here are great
Cons: not enough hours
I work at an establishment where there's plenty of opportunities for growth. I have been here for a couple of years now and I have learned absolutely a lot of things from very bright and commutative employees. I was able to put my learning to work by providing to our patients.
My membership to SHRM is quite useful!
Society of Human Resource Management (Current Employee), Cleveland, OhioOctober 27, 2014
When I'm stuck on an area within HR, I refer to the SHRM website to get current information and write my belief on the area and publish the article.
Work hard, Play hard
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Tallahassse, FLOctober 3, 2014
This is an office unlike others. Very hard working, but has fun too.
The most enjoyable part of the job.
Philippine Nursing association (Current Employee), Manila, PhilippinesSeptember 24, 2014
Pros: free snacks during duty hours, free board & lodging
Cons: short breaks, health insurance benefits
The most enjoyable part of the job is working as a team. You know at the end of the day, you are feeling inspired to all the people that made your day! Its because collaborative working is really a great tool for everyone to fulfill what ever task or goal to be accomplished.
productive
Article Assistant (Former Employee), suratSeptember 18, 2014
reaching at 10:30 am job starts doing accounting,preparing I.T returns,doing audit work,etc.
A challenging work environment - I was not valued
Membership Services (Former Employee), Southport Chamber of CommerceSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: good commissions
Cons: unrealistic work hours.
A not for Profit with no direction. On the positive side the income I generated for the Chamber gave them some incentive to action some of my suggestions for new marketing ideas and membership incentives.
good
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Columbia, SCAugust 9, 2014
Pros: non
Cons: non
While working with the above companies gained experiences. A typical day at work,working with acute care patients.
I learned to work hard, and management of time.
good
Research Scholar at JIIT, Noida (Current Employee), JIIT, Noida (U.P)August 7, 2014
its good nothing more to say

Its good university and good research atmosphere
Libyan Socitey for Pharmaceutical Scinecs
Chairman (Current Employee), TripoliAugust 1, 2014
Pros: having fun gothering with pharmacists from different cities and different years of graduartion
Cons: hard work, sometimes lack of sponsors, some pharmacists do not participate.
As a chairman of the Libyan Society for Pharmaceutical Sciences (LSPS), I have been very active organizing different activities together with my team and the members of the society as a voluntary work, so everybody is happy to add a value to its profession and to develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of pharmacists in Libya in addition to the – more... other members of the healthcare team regarding the pharmaceutical field.
The LSPS organizes not less than 8 activities per year, that involves, seminars, conferences, symposia, workshops in different specialities (e.g. Clinical pharmacy, pharmaceutical care, hospital pharmacy, natural products, quality control, industrial pharmacy, pharmaceutical microbiology, pharmaceutical regulations, WHO guidelines, most resent advances in Pharmacy, community pharmacy. – less
Challenging the status quo
Member ICSC (International Counsel (Former Employee), New York CityJune 17, 2014
Create the universe ex nohelo. Every day is a new opportunity.
Interesting workplace
Membership Rep/Events Coordinator (Former Employee), Washington, DCJune 2, 2014
Typical work day consist mainly of customer service for potential members and members.
Exciting 24/7 environment
Membership/Recognition (Former Employee), Shreveport, LAMay 6, 2014
Challenging, exciting and rewarding work environment. Given opportunity to grow in knowledge and responsibilities. Outstanding management team.
job satisfaction, motivation,creativity,stress
Student motivation (Current Employee), GreeceApril 30, 2014
Pros: positive feedback
Cons: delays in payment due to the economic turmoil
Being the owner of this foreign language school, I have to deal with students, parents and teachers.It is joy to teach children but above all, managing pupils/parents/stuff is most challenging and at the same time rewarding.

Unfortunately, because of the financial situation in Greece, my job has become very stressful.
GOAL-ORIENTED, FRIENDLY, AND CONSISTENT
MERCHANDISER/ STOCKER (Former Employee), SUNNYVALE,CAApril 7, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: short lunches
A TYPICAL DAY AT WORK, STARTED WITH MY TEAM AND I CHECKING IN WITH MY SUPERVISOR FOR A BRIEF OVERVIEW OF THE DAYS TASKS. SECONDLY WE'D SPLIT UP, GRAB NECESSARY EQUIPMENT, THEN BEGIN WORK.

WHAT I LEARNED WORKING THIS POSITION, WAS HOW TO PROPERLY ELECTRIC/ MANUAL PALLET JACKS, HAND-HELD SCANNERS, AND READ SCHEMATICS.

MANAGERS WERE DETAILED AND CLEAR – more... WHEN GIVING INSTRUCTIONS. ALSO VERY FRIENDLY AND UNDERSTANDING.

CO-WORKERS MADE WORKING AT COSTCO VERY ENJOYABLE. ALWAYS UNDERSTOOD THAT WE NEEDED TO COMPLETE TASK BEFORE ANYTHING. ALSO WERE EASY TO COMMUNICATE WITH.

THE HARDEST AND MOST ENJOYABLE PART OF WORK WAS OPENING. – less
Very organized environment to work at with co-workers that are all respected.
Meetings Coordinator (Current Employee), Rosemont, ILFebruary 20, 2014
Pros: healthcare
My typical day at work has a lot to do with data entry of all membership dues, applications, and payments. I also had to manage my time with not only with the data entry but also working with different committees. I also have to arrange travel arrangements for not only the Executive Director but also other staff members that are traveling for conventions. – more... I have learned a lot more about time management. I also have learned the very importance of customer service to all members. Management has changed within my career and had to adjust to the different management styles.

The hardest part of my job is to be organized with all tasks and meet all deadlines of any project that was given to me and to manage my time with all projects that were given to me with making sure that the members were serviced first.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the different members I have met and to know that I have done my job as a membership coordinator. The "thank you's" and you are doing a great job and the ability to keep members when they were thinking of not renewing their membership has been the best. – less
Great place to work with diverse cast of employees and customers.
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee), Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 10, 2014
Managed up to 20 CSRs in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment. Learned about different needs of employees and was able to create a very skilled and tenured staff. One of the most enjoyable parts of my job was promoting agents to supervisors.

1 2 3