Door Host/Security (Melrose Cafe & Bar)
An Exciting Place to Work!
Melrose Cafe & Bar is looking for qualified people to join our Door Host Team. We are an award winning establishment in the heart of exciting 17th Ave. We also are excited to announce our second location at Cowboys Casino! We would like to add great people to our establishment who will contribute to the continued success of Melrose Cafe & Bar.
Duties will include:
- Maintaining a high guest service standard and excellence in customer service
- Adhere to the AGLC rules and regulations at all times
- Ensure the safety of Melrose Cafe & Bar's guests, team members and property
- The ability to identify and handle potential situations before they escalate
- The ability to react and diffuse situations when they do occur in a quick fashion
- Working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment
- Ensuring a sense of urgency in completion of all tasks
- Demonstrating responsibility, dependability and punctuality
- Be knowledgeable on all aspects of the business including marketing and promotions
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Promoting a safe, sanitized working environment
- Maintaining a sense of professionalism and enthusiasm at all times
Knowledge and Skills
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is passionate about creating a memorable experience for our guests. This individual must be self-motivated, organized and committed to meeting and exceeding the standards as outlined. You must have a strong will to succeed and maintain the highest levels of quality, service and cleanliness. It is a position where the qualified candidate will work from early evening until 3 am.
If you are confident you can succeed as part of our team, please apply by following the appropriate link.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Melrose Cafe & Bar team, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.