Melrose Cafe & Bar in the Cowboys Casino is looking for a qualified individual to join our team as a Bartender. We are an award-winning establishment, winning in the Best Bar/Pub category in WHERE Magazine’s Most Memorable Meal Awards here in Calgary, Alberta. We would like to add those who will contribute to the continued success of Melrose Cafe & Bar to join our establishment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintaining a high guest service standard and excellence in customer service.
- Able to build rapport with guests and build regular clientele.
- Meeting quality and cleanliness standards.
- Demonstrating enthusiasm and friendliness when performing duties and interacting with guests.
- Working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment.
- Ensuring a sense of urgency in completion of all tasks.
- Demonstrating responsibility, dependability and punctuality.
- Opening, closing and side duties as per Melrose’s guidelines.
- Managing staff and dealing with any problems which may arise.
- Promoting a safe, sanitized working environment.
- Adhering to AGLC rules and regulations.
- Must have 4 years of bartending experience, high volume is an asset.
- Ability to multi-task and to handle stressful situations in a professional manner.
- Successful completion of ProServe.
- Must be customer service orientated.
- High motivation and passionate about creating a memorable experience for our guests.
- Be self-motivated and committed to meeting and exceeding our organization’s standards
- Have a strong will to succeed and take pride in maintaining the highest levels of quality, service and cleanliness.
- Must be available to work mornings, afternoons and nights both weekdays and weekends and holidays.
If you are confident you can succeed as part of our team, please apply in person or by replying to this ad.
We thank all applicants for their interest in joining the Melrose Cafe & Bar team, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.