We are currently looking for Network Technicians for Field Operations.
This position is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned technician to operate in a rural setting.
- Respond to and correct network problems, perform effective/efficient problem analysis, rapid troubleshooting diagnosis and prompt repair of equipment to ensure service restoration objectives are met.
- Coordinate with other Technicians and departments as required to obtain maintain service levels.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated investigative, problem solving, analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills.
- Standby, overtime and shift work is required.
- Ability to travel and work at various sites as required.
- Must possess a valid Ontario driver's license and have a clean driving record.
- Must not be afraid of heights and able to climb
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Computer proficiency required
- Networking experience an asset
Hours of Work: This position works a 40 hour work week. May require some overtime.
Please reply to this ad with resume and cover letter