Medtronic

Medtronic Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyable, professional and engaging working environment.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Northridge, CAJune 19, 2014
Great place to work at. Learned so much technically and professionally.
This is an excellent company
HVAC Técnico (Current Employee), Humacao,Puerto RicoJune 19, 2014
This is a great company and thank you for opportunity to work for many years with medtronic
I love Medtronic. I enjoy the people that I work with. I feel like I am helping to fulfill their mission. I feel like I cant take time off and succeed
Coronary Sales Representative (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 17, 2014
Pros: opportunity in skills and knowledge growth
Cons: not much work/life balance
I couldnt enjoy a job more then this. I need to be at home just a tad bit more. I find myself on the road 24/7 for 3 days a week bi-weekly and gone 10+ hours a day the rest of the time. I love it, but am realizing that I need a bit more balance. It has come to the point that it will require a pay cut. I feel that I can suceed, still give above and beyond, – more... but need to slow down a little bit. It doesnt mean that I cant give 110% somewhere else!! However, there are companies out there that require their employees balance and make that a mission within their culture, as I have worked for them before. It will be a transition, but worth it.
I get to sale the worlds greatest technology, in the most competitive environment. I sale to extremly intelligent doctors that challange me daily, I work with brilliant and the best sales people in the health care industry. The push me to be better and I challange them as well. We compliment each other. There is conflict between the group and we always resolve it and move on.
I love my team and my customers, but I have responsibilities that need to coinside with it. – less
Fast Paced
Supervisor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 17, 2014
Great Company that tought me many things that I will never forget and would like to take these tools and develope myself more within another company.
High volume project
Quality Assurance Validation Analyst (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNJune 10, 2014
As a contractor, I worked on a short-term project. Validated script writing, testing, and auditing process.
Productive work place
Assembler (Former Employee), Brooklyn ParkJune 10, 2014
Pros: ping pong tabe
Cons: not enough places to park
It was a good place to work that I feel helped me with skills I will use later in my life.
Productive and challange work place
Engineering Specialist (Current Employee), PRJune 10, 2014
Medtronic is a challange and active envirmonet for contious learning. Its daly activities keep you reasearching and executing while ehacing your knoledge.
Excellent company to work for, have been constricting over 4yrs
Regional Biologics Manager (Current Employee), Apollo Beach, FloridaJune 9, 2014
Pros: good compensation, excellent training, benefits great
Cons: instability in management
Great company to work for! Excellent training and compensation. The company has been constricting over 4yrs causing lots of instability in management.
Good Company
Sr. Quality Engineer (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJJune 9, 2014
Pros: very good company and good co-workers
Very Good Company, Good co-workers. Good Medical Products.
Worked on implementation project
SAP MM Analyst (Former Employee), Mounds View, MNJune 3, 2014
Was involved in configuration, master data task. The atmosphere was were friendly. I learnt on new modules like SAP FICO
Productive and Fun work enviroment
Software Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Northridge, CAJune 2, 2014
We had a combination of productive work environment with friendly coworkers.
Advancement
Diabetes Therapy Associate (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: horrible pay for amount of work
Management talks about advancement in the company all the time, but less than 1% actually gets to advance.
Productive and very customer oriented company
Sr Director, Supply Chain (Current Employee), PRMay 22, 2014
customer is always at the forefront, management is extremely committed to quality and compliance and to the customer experience
Good people
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNMay 18, 2014
The people were the glue to the group. A lot of very intelligent people. Probably the most fun I have had in a job for a long time.
Good job
manufacturing of diabetes (Former Employee), Juncos,P.RMay 15, 2014
Pros: friendships and good work area
Cons: short breaks
I really liked working in very good company Medtronic.Work is comfortable, good shift to begin work, work areas were cleaned with alcohol, and assembly, inspection and sealing diabetes sensor that was beginning my work day.
Clinical Specialist
Clinical Specialist-Cardiac (Current Employee), Washington DcMay 13, 2014
Direct medical sales professional with over 10 years of successful medical device sales experience. Results-oriented leader with the skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential, and manage all aspects of daily business operations. Extensive working knowledge of domestic regulations relative to the medical device industry. Consultative – more... turnaround specialist with strong track record of bringing life back in to declining territories. – less
Great place to work.
Operator (Current Employee), Galway, GMay 13, 2014
Medtronic is a great place to work i've been working there for ten years now and have enjoyed every minute of it.
Management and my co workers are brilliant and i would regard them as a second family. Every day i walk in knowing i can make a difference and walk out at the end of my shift knowing i have made a difference.
Innovative and Cutting Edge and Life Saving Solutions
Director Software Services (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 12, 2014
The job here is business critical as well as safety critical using the latest technologies to monitor cardiac patients remotely. The challenges of executing the program also in managing global resources as well as satisfying cross functional stake holders expectations while meeting cost and schedule with highest quality.
Impressive professionalism and state of the art facilities
Senior Design Project (Former Employee), Memphis, TNMay 7, 2014
Design brainstorming was housed in dedicated conference area. Employees were accommodating, knowledgeable and friendly.
Great
Clinical Research Associate | Project Coordinator (Current Employee), Santa Rosa, CAMay 6, 2014
Pros: alot
Cons: a little
Great place to work. Laid back but deadline driven. Awsome coworkers. Flexable hours. Good pay.

About Medtronic

Medtronic, Inc. is engaged in medical technology. The Company functions in seven operating segments that manufacture and sell – Read more