Medtronic

Medtronic Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Productive Workplace
Production Assistant (Former Employee), Danvers, MAJune 24, 2014
Pros: very clean environment.
Cons: chemicals from the coating started giving me nose bleeds.
Productive place learned a lot about heart catheters and the different types.
Good, Knowledgeable and Talented People
Territory Manager (Current Employee), Hyderabad, APJune 23, 2014
A Good company to be with and it helps you to be satisfied in serving patients always.

Salary and benefits are at par market standards

Job Security is good enough as the company cares for people.

Management cares for people development too.

Job Culture is also good.
Related with all different type of management folks
Senior Store Planner / Project Manager (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJune 20, 2014
Pros: used their health fitness center
Cons: good health care benefits
A typical day at work was surveying all the buildings in the complex.
Learned how to communicate with contractors an all diversified projects, great relationship with co-workers and there was not really a hard part of the job i enjoyed being part of Medtronic.
A call center that is quite above the rest of them out there.
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 20, 2014
Pros: pay, benefits, location close to home, co-workers
Cons: company metric expectations, lack of advancement due to favoritism
This type of industry to work in became real personal, in a good way, because of the product that they were giving to their patients. The co-workers for the most part enjoyed the job and the benefits were pretty good too.

The negative things about the job were the fact that they would reduce lunches without notice, and the company metrics were really – more... hard to reach because of the constant changes of their requirements.

Overall, it was a good company to work for. – less
Enjoyable, professional and engaging working environment.
Software Engineer (Former Employee), Northridge, CAJune 19, 2014
Great place to work at. Learned so much technically and professionally.
This is an excellent company
HVAC Técnico (Current Employee), Humacao,Puerto RicoJune 19, 2014
This is a great company and thank you for opportunity to work for many years with medtronic
I love Medtronic. I enjoy the people that I work with. I feel like I am helping to fulfill their mission. I feel like I cant take time off and succeed
Coronary Sales Representative (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTJune 17, 2014
Pros: opportunity in skills and knowledge growth
Cons: not much work/life balance
I couldnt enjoy a job more then this. I need to be at home just a tad bit more. I find myself on the road 24/7 for 3 days a week bi-weekly and gone 10+ hours a day the rest of the time. I love it, but am realizing that I need a bit more balance. It has come to the point that it will require a pay cut. I feel that I can suceed, still give above and beyond, – more... but need to slow down a little bit. It doesnt mean that I cant give 110% somewhere else!! However, there are companies out there that require their employees balance and make that a mission within their culture, as I have worked for them before. It will be a transition, but worth it.
I get to sale the worlds greatest technology, in the most competitive environment. I sale to extremly intelligent doctors that challange me daily, I work with brilliant and the best sales people in the health care industry. The push me to be better and I challange them as well. We compliment each other. There is conflict between the group and we always resolve it and move on.
I love my team and my customers, but I have responsibilities that need to coinside with it. – less
Fast Paced
Supervisor (Former Employee), Memphis, TNJune 17, 2014
Great Company that tought me many things that I will never forget and would like to take these tools and develope myself more within another company.
High volume project
Quality Assurance Validation Analyst (Former Employee), Shoreview, MNJune 10, 2014
As a contractor, I worked on a short-term project. Validated script writing, testing, and auditing process.
Productive work place
Assembler (Former Employee), Brooklyn ParkJune 10, 2014
Pros: ping pong tabe
Cons: not enough places to park
It was a good place to work that I feel helped me with skills I will use later in my life.
Productive and challange work place
Engineering Specialist (Current Employee), PRJune 10, 2014
Medtronic is a challange and active envirmonet for contious learning. Its daly activities keep you reasearching and executing while ehacing your knoledge.
Excellent company to work for, have been constricting over 4yrs
Regional Biologics Manager (Current Employee), Apollo Beach, FloridaJune 9, 2014
Pros: good compensation, excellent training, benefits great
Cons: instability in management
Great company to work for! Excellent training and compensation. The company has been constricting over 4yrs causing lots of instability in management.
Good Company
Sr. Quality Engineer (Current Employee), Elizabeth, NJJune 9, 2014
Pros: very good company and good co-workers
Very Good Company, Good co-workers. Good Medical Products.
Worked on implementation project
SAP MM Analyst (Former Employee), Mounds View, MNJune 3, 2014
Was involved in configuration, master data task. The atmosphere was were friendly. I learnt on new modules like SAP FICO
Productive and Fun work enviroment
Software Quality Engineer (Former Employee), Northridge, CAJune 2, 2014
We had a combination of productive work environment with friendly coworkers.
Advancement
Diabetes Therapy Associate (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXJune 2, 2014
Pros: no pros
Cons: horrible pay for amount of work
Management talks about advancement in the company all the time, but less than 1% actually gets to advance.
Productive and very customer oriented company
Sr Director, Supply Chain (Current Employee), PRMay 22, 2014
customer is always at the forefront, management is extremely committed to quality and compliance and to the customer experience
Good people
Project Engineer (Former Employee), Brooklyn Park, MNMay 18, 2014
The people were the glue to the group. A lot of very intelligent people. Probably the most fun I have had in a job for a long time.
Good job
manufacturing of diabetes (Former Employee), Juncos,P.RMay 15, 2014
Pros: friendships and good work area
Cons: short breaks
I really liked working in very good company Medtronic.Work is comfortable, good shift to begin work, work areas were cleaned with alcohol, and assembly, inspection and sealing diabetes sensor that was beginning my work day.
Clinical Specialist
Clinical Specialist-Cardiac (Current Employee), Washington DcMay 13, 2014
Direct medical sales professional with over 10 years of successful medical device sales experience. Results-oriented leader with the skills to drive business growth, capitalize on new revenue potential, and manage all aspects of daily business operations. Extensive working knowledge of domestic regulations relative to the medical device industry. Consultative – more... turnaround specialist with strong track record of bringing life back in to declining territories. – less

About Medtronic

Medtronic, Inc. is engaged in medical technology. The Company functions in seven operating segments that manufacture and sell – Read more