Pros: worked with executive leadership on a daily basis and met many people
Cons: you were on your feet all day, adjustments to the agenda we made it seemles, yet difficult at times to do, you did not have an opportunity to take lunch
There was not typical day, however, we had customers in daily. We coordinated the entire visit (International and National). Which included:
- Customizing the agenda to meet the customer needs
- Working with Sales Force over the telephone to work with and make sure that all needs for customers are met.
- Coordinated, Flights, Hotel, dinners, transportation, – more... technology that is needed for meetings and all meals and special request.
- Greeted customers and accommodated the meeting through out it entirety, which could be from 1 day - 1 week in length.
- Communicated with internal employees to make sure that we had people available to speak with our customers on our agenda items to learn about our products and therapies.
- Registered customers and all participating employees and other guest into database.
- Adjusted time of sessions, if needed and handled all other needs. – less