A very BUSY Medical Clinic in Edmonton NE, has openings for Family Physicians, Internists, psychiatrists and pediatricians.
Foreign Graduated Doctors and/or International Medical Graduates (IMGs) will also be considered to practice as Family Physicians.
The clinic offers:
1. Individual modern fully state of the equip offices.
2. Full EMR system along with training and ongoing support
3. Knowledgeable and pleasant medical staff ready to provide the best support for physicians.
4. Examination and office space fully equipped with brand new, latest equipment.
5. All staffing, and administration support is provided.
6. Split Basis 75/25
7. Candidates must be eligible for a Full or Provisional License with the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Alberta.
In order to be illegible for and Alberta Medical Practice Permit candidates must comply with the following:
1. Medical degree from a school listed in the International Medical Education Directory.
2. English Proficiency (completed IELTS with minimum of 7 or TOEFL IBT minimum of 24 within 24 months).
3. Medical Council of Canada Evaluating Examination (MCCEE).
4. No more than three years without practicing medicine.
5. Legal working status in Canada.
6. Successful completion of a postgraduate program of medical training in FAMILY MEDICINE of at least 24 months duration on or outside of Canada containing four months of community-based primary care and a minimum of eight weeks each of three of the following: Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Surgery, and Internal Medicine, with the remainder of the training intended to prepare one for General/Family practice*.
*A one-year internship followed by training in a specialty other than Family Medicine does NOT satisfy this requirement.
Should you be interest please provide your resume including education and postgraduate training.