MEDICINE SHOPPE PHARMACY

MEDICINE SHOPPE PHARMACY Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
new system
Volunteering (Former Employee), Surrey BCJanuary 28, 2015
Very busy pharmacy, I have a lot of job to do there, starting from the compounding
Manager is very nice
Loved working in very professional environment and highly qualified helpful staff
Pharmacist Intern (Former Employee), Vancouver,BCMarch 5, 2014
My everyday activities included almost all the aspects of pharmacy like counselling patients on prescription and non-prescription medications, gathering relevant information and filling prescription using software, Medication Reviews, adaptation of prescription etc.
Co-workers were very helpful and always ready to teach.
A close knit, like family working environment.
Pharmacy Technician/Assistant (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABMarch 4, 2014
Pros: fast paced, great teamwork
Every day you work with personable Pharmacists and Technicians that strive to do their best, and enjoy the challenge of diverse clientel. Even on the worst day, the collective of co workers boosts your morale.
Productive and memorable
Pharmacy technician (Current Employee), Milton,OntarioJanuary 1, 2014
Hi,
Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy is the first place from where I started my career. I finished my school and as a co-op, I joined medicine shoppe. The pharmacist and owner is same and he is very kind in nature. He is always aware me if I am doing mistake and he always teach proper method of compounding of various medicine and dispensing of prescriptions. I am working since last one and half year and I worked with few technicians in Pharmacy. All the staff is co-operative.

At the time when I joined the pharmacy I have only books knowledge. But after one and half year I got enough experience and exposure in field of dispensing and billing of prescriptions. Pharmacy is busy on clinic days. Sometimes on same day we were getting more compounding prescriptions and it was the hard time .

One day I was working with relief pharmacist and suddenly power out in pharmacy because of bad weather. Without the lights me and relief pharmacist dispensed the methadone to the patients.

I like to compound the medicines and i really enjoyed a lot in medicine shoppe pharmacy whenever I was compound some suppository , suspension or cream.

I am very thankful to the owner and staff that they taught me various dispensing and practical points. They support me and they gave me an opportunity to join their pharmacy team.

About MEDICINE SHOPPE PHARMACY

The Medicine Shoppe is committed to helping you meet your goal of staying healthy. We offer FREE Blood Pressure Screenings the – Read more