The applicant should possess a working knowledge of Surface Land along with strong computer skills and proficiency in document generation. A legal background and/or agricultural knowledge would be considered an asset.
Other skills that will benefit the successful candidate are:
- Strong work ethic.
- Analytical and pays attention to detail.
- Ability to take direction.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.
- Capable of meeting the demands of deadlines.
Indeed - 2 years ago