Closing Date: Jun 21, 2013
Category: Full-time Regular
Medicine Hat College is seeking an innovative leader to fill the role of Manager, Visual & Performing Arts to provide direction and management to Visual & Performing Arts.
Reporting to the Dean, Division of Arts, the Manager is responsible for providing educational leadership and management to faculty, staff and students within Visual and Performing Arts with a focus on performing arts. The Manager will work collaboratively to develop goals and priorities, provide program leadership, initiate program development, monitor student progress, and ensure efficient operations. The successful candidate will be an effective leader and relationship builder who is comfortable with creating community connections and maintaining active involvement in the arts community.
- Bachelor’s degree in Arts Administration or a related discipline,
- 5 years of related managerial experience, and
- 5 years performing arts experience.
- Equivalent combinations of related education and experience will be considered.
- Excellent leadership skills with a proven ability to provide innovative and efficient managerial performance.
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills.
Please provide a cover letter quoting Competition #113112, your resume, and the names of three references. Deadline for receipt of applications is June 21, 2013.
This position will require the successful candidate to present a valid Police Information/Criminal Record Check, including a Vulnerable Sector Search.
Medicine Hat College
299 College Drive S.E.
Medicine Hat, AB