Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

not the best company
nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ13 May 2016
No work once you jump thru there hoops. Just recruiting for their paychecks not the employees. Underpaid for current pay levels.
Pros
Cons
no work
variety of opportunities to work
Facility Nurse (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OH18 March 2016
Management always helpful, professional and understanding. Provided highest quality of professionals through testing for their clients.
Pros
Set our own schedules
Cons
Sometimes far from home (jobs)
sterile processing
Sterile Processor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC21 April 2016
Hours are nice once established. Pay is decent but not impressive. hours can be sporadic according to management on job site.
Pros
hours
Cons
job site management
Misleading Recruiter in Chicago
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL14 February 2016
I was told my position would be 1 job and when I got to the job site, it was a combination of several jobs. When I addressed this misleading information with the recruiter....she basically said oh well! I was totally mislead about the position.
Great company
Physical Therapist Assistant Registry (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL27 April 2016
Had set schedule great co workers learned new ideas / treatment approaches to better my patients. Enjoy working with people.
Great Staffing Agency
CMA - Records Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SC28 January 2016
I enjoyed working with the staff who assisted me with finding work in physician's office throughout Tri-county Area. It was because of them that I was able to find employment with MUSC Physicians.
Pros
A lot employment opportunities
Cons
charleston office closed
I learned so much working for The Med
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN17 February 2016
The MED is an awesome place to work, job security is phenomenal. I love the nurses, therapists interns and physicians. I will consider returning in the future.
Pros
The MED is an awesome place to work
See previous
RN (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NY8 May 2016
Great assignments, weekly pay and the recruiting staff are very easy to work with. Recommend this company for anyone wanting to travel
Temp MRI/CT/Radiology Technologist
MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WI30 November 2015
Loved the variety of being a temp technologist.
Loved making my own schedule. Wonderful Boss.
I had the opportunity to work with wonderful people. I loved meeting new co workers. Best part was being able to work in a variety of places and not having to deal with the politics.
Pros
Pay was great. Loved my boss
Choice of hours
LPN PRN (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IA12 May 2016
I like being able to pick and choose my own hours. The staffers are friendly. A good company to work for. I like this company.
Nice place to work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Clarks Summit, PA10 February 2016
Nice place to work, many days and hours available in a wide variety of facilities. Management was great. Office staff nice and helpful for the most part. Weekly pay was nice!
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
many different facilities
Great Place to experiece other places
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PA6 November 2015
Working with this nursing agency I see how different nursing homes are and how they all have something unique. I enjoy traveling from place to place meeting new people. Medical Staffing Network has given me the opportunity to get myself out there and get a lot more experience then just staying in one place.
Pros
Travel, Meet different People
Cons
Pay Rate
Good compny
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK25 March 2016
It's one of the best healthcare staffing in the nation. I have been with them for almost three years now and am stilling enjoying working for them.
This was a staffing agency never went to the office
RN (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL3 March 2016
These were very nice people had alot of work for me in different areas. Hospitals, clinics etc really enjoyed the diversity. The staff was nice and easy to work with.
job titles
none (Former Employee) –  none22 February 2016
Im concerned that the company is advertising job openings for Social Workers, yet the education requirement is a BSN (nursing degree). Do you realize that those are two entirely different job skill sets?
workday
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NY15 December 2015
a typical day at work was cool nice and smooth depending on where your schedualed to work you learn different aspects on how to work with different disabilities co workers were great haven't had a hard day at work only if working short enjoyable working with resisednts
Cna
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Michigan27 February 2016
Worst job ever my recruiters are careless and they don't even pay you when your supposed to get paid funny really it sucks I'm set up daily pay it's been 5 days still no payment
Great National Healthcare Organization
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, Florida24 October 2015
MSN is a great organization that really cares about their employees. Their scheduling is very accommodating, and their pay is very competitive.
Pros
Scheduling, salary, friendly customer service.
Cons
They closed their local office which was very convenient, since I live in the area.
Enjoyable job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC19 November 2015
Medical Staffing Network is a good company, they sent you to WakeMed to help assist them with suicidal and mental illness patients. We have to make sure they do no harm to themselves nor other, chart their behaviors, make sure the environment is safe and clean.
Nice company to work for
STAFF NURSE, per diem (Former Employee) –  Clarks Summit, PA30 July 2015
My work for this company was doing agency nursing work at various Emergency Departments in the Scranton-Wilkes Barre area. One has to be flexible when doing agency nursing because one never knows what she will experience on a daily basis.

Hardest part was learning new computer progras on the job with minimum of instruction.
Pros
liked the flexibility of the position
Cons
Hospitals cancelling your shift at the last minute

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.