Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

This is a great place to work around your schedule
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLApril 15, 2015
I worked off & on for this company for several years. The staff are professional and cheerful, always willing to help. You can really get a tremendous amount of experience through a staffing agency like this.
Pros
Experience, work around your schedule
Cons
They no longer employ medical assistants, just nurses.
Great company to work
Staffing Manager, HR and Credentialer (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORMarch 10, 2015
Clean, friendly work enviroment.

I learned about volume and regulations

Managment is always eager to offer adive and assist as needed.

Co-workers are also earger to offer help to each other for the better of the branch.

Wanting to help and not having enough people to offer.

The ability to use my multitasking ability and allowed to show my skills
Pros
companys eviroment
Cons
slow process for advancement due to staff loving the company
productive place, positive job culture
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 13, 2015
i worked for MSN for two years as a perdiem Nurse.
MSN is very flexible with work schedule.
co-workers are very respectful.
My time at Medical Staffing Network
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Newtown Square, PAJune 15, 2015
During my time at Medical Staffing Network I have learned so much. I love working in such a high pace environment. I go from starting my day looking at our weeks profitability report and trying to figure ways to get that number up. To ending my day talking to new recruits. In between that I get my new recruits fully credentialed and ready to go out into the field. I work on staffing for the nurses and CNAs we have already credentialed and ready to go. My co-workers here have always been amazing. From day 1 they were here to help me. I would say the hardest part of my job is balancing. I could spend all day trying to get new people out working. But I always need to stop myself from doing that to work on other things like staffing and getting new clients. The most enjoyable part of my job would be, of course helping others. I love helping people. And then some of these nurses and CNAs don't have anything else it feels good to know I was there for them,
Pros
excellent coworkers and great clients and temps
I go place to work at u about to learn a lot of new skills.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 31, 2015
I take care of 30 patient a day. I love and enjoy what I do. I get to learn new skill everyday. I work with some new people. The most I like about my job we have enough worker to help you.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nothing
Best Job ever !
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 13, 2015
I have worked for this company from 1992- 2010. Excellent nursing agency ! They treat you as family. You receive top pay as well as great contracts. mOVED TO oregon and left them behind, they made a difference in my career.
Pros
everything
Cons
sometime short notice on needs
Wouldn't recommend
CNA (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAMarch 9, 2015
I would never recommend this place,if they call and you say you cant work a shift you get the 3rd degree.If you have to call sick,they will still expect you to go,i was told by my branch manager to take something to dry it up.They are only nice if your doing what they want you to do.and they bully you into taking shifts!!
Pros
pay
Cons
lack of respect for employees, being called off last minute, non communication
As both a nurse and a H/S/E Manager I am very dedicated to my job.
travel Nurse (Current Employee) –  I have worked in several states as an ER nurse.April 29, 2015
I have been a travel nurse for almost two years now and I feel it is time for a change, I love the nursing profession however I am interested in returning to the Safety, Health and environmental field, because it is my first real interest.
Medical Staffing taught me a lot about marketing and a ton about myself.
Director of Nursing/Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXApril 29, 2015
Medical Staffing proved to me that I can build a company from the ground up. It was a very small office with virtually no staff. Myself and an office clerk. Together we hired nurses and built clients.
I had flexble hours and this was a convenient job while I attended nursing school.
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  West Allis, WIJanuary 27, 2015
I traveled to many different facilities, mainly throughout the Wheaton Healthcare system. I became acclimated to many different specialty areas within the hospitals and nursing home settings.
Pros
i had a lot of flexibility with choosing shifts and facilities
Cons
there were alot of cancellations in regards to my shifts
great place to work
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Delray Beach, FLJanuary 12, 2015
I would do staff relief at many facilities as well as Correctional facilities in West Palm Beach and Out on Fairgrounds road. Learned a lot about working with inmates and realize that everyone despite their circumstances all deserve healthcare and the proper healthcare. Their were many of their staff nurses who were very supportive to the agency nurses. Worked almost full time in corrections through this agency.
Pros
daily pay
Cons
health benefits costly
Great company
Recruiter/Recruiter Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 18, 2015
MSN was a wonderful company to work for. The training department will definitely help you grow and learn in the recruiting field if you are brand new to that area of work. They have lots of fun in the office and make working there enjoyable.
very good and effecient place to work
Sonographer Traveler (Current Employee) –  USAApril 23, 2015
My recruiter is very knowledgeable and we have a very good relationship. She keeps me informed as soon as new assignments become available.
Pros
good insurance, free
Cons
leaving for an assignment on a short moments notice
Great company to work for,
CMA_Clinical and Administrative (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg,SCJanuary 8, 2015
Love this Company, been with since 2005. It provides you with employment experience in different ambulatory care settings. the company has helps to improve my skills hands on and through teamwork with other coworkers as well. There is a chance to travel to different places and meet with different kinds of patients in all sorts of communities.
Pros
travel
Cons
no long term placement
hospital
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  blm ilMay 29, 2015
i was a float certified nurses assistant
i placed orders for doctors for treatment
o assisted in daily functions
i assisted patients after major surgery
Pros
meeting new people
work was good
Respiratory Therapist PRN (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAMarch 20, 2015
work was good until they hire so many employees their is no more work for anyone...else..! I enjoyed working the agency until I found out that their is no more work available..because they hired their friends,, and now their is no work available...
Pros
fair pay
Cons
too many employees
Great
Recruiter Tech (Current Employee) –  Albany, NYJuly 17, 2015
Good company, managers are fair and environment is nice. Nice to work for a company who cares about employees and those we staff.
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Whitestone, NYMay 20, 2015
Medical Staffing Network is full of friendly co-workers. You always have someone to help you when you need it. There is lots of work required but nothing you cant handle. You are never bored!
CNA
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CADecember 12, 2014
A typical day is waiting on a phone call for this staffing agency to confirm you or cancel your shift 1 1/2 before the shift the start. I have learned to keep quite and give the a month availability. The hardest part of my job is dealing with people that are mad at the world everyday. The most enjoyable part of my day is providing patient care.
Pros
pay is good
Cons
lack of communication with staff. they have their favorites on who can work overtime
Very Productive job improved my recruiting skills greatly
True staff (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 10, 2014
Typical work day included sourcing for the ideal candidate for each position. Working diligently to close on deals, establishing trust with client and candidate. Completing all task ontime Meeting or exceeding goals set for the day. We all worked as a team. Hardest part of job was actually getting to speak with someone for cold call list or getting them to return your call.