Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Independence, OH30 August 2017
There is no advancement with this company. There are no pay increases within the job either. Wherever you get hired in is where you remain unless you move within the company.
great place if u need prn hours
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH30 August 2017
this company allows you to work as little or as much as you would like and they pay weekly or daily the choice is yours. you can make tons of money working for this company
Didn't work here
Work Placement (Former Employee) –  London30 August 2017
I didn't work here so cannot provide a review. Indeed have confused MSN UK with the Medical Staffing Network. I'm sure it's great but I've never had anything to do with them.
you never know
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OH29 August 2017
I worked there for awhile which was great cause I could pick my own hours, we were all cancelled quite a bit which made it hard to pay bills or count on hours
Review; Medical Staffing Network
National Travel Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Addison, TX28 August 2017
I loved my job at MSN...I worked on a team of 4 and the office competitiveness was so much fun and the people were amazing! If I didn't have to move to take care of my ill father I would still be working there today!
This is a good company .
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  scaramento28 August 2017
Working for this company was a good experience it was in mule creek state prison in and it was very interesting to see how health care in the prison system works. It was good to know that i was helping many people in there and hopefully it would make a difference .
Pros
stable work and good pay
Cons
working behind the gates in a maximum security prison
Great Place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Phoenix AZ22 August 2017
There staff is wonderful and friendly. They work hard to find you places to work. They have multiple places to place their staff. YOu will enjoy working for this company.
Pros
staff
Cons
Out of state
28 August 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your input on your Medical Staffing Network experience, it means a lot!

Fabulous Work environment
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PA21 August 2017
The office staff and leadership is great. The company looks to serve it's cients to the utmost of it's ability. Flexible scheduling and always willing to help with finding placement and hours.
28 August 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Medical Staffing Network and are happy your experience was rewarding.

Job rewiew
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Lombard, IL15 August 2017
It was a temporary job that I had. I filled prescriptions in a warehouse setting..I filled prescriptions for people that were very ill. MSN was on Butterfield road in Lombard.
Pros
I received a good wage
Cons
I had no security
Culture of caring
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH12 August 2017
Staff at MSN are wonderful to work with. I was always placed on assignments in nice facilities with decent workload never felt overwhelmed. The office staff is always there to answer questions and work hard to keep you working.
Pros
Great schedules
Cons
Occasional lack of assignments
Minimal contact with staff
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC12 August 2017
Loved potential for daily pay, but not thrilled with money placed on VISA card. Management contact was infrequent, but preferred. Difficult to review due to time lapse since employed by them.
great place
RN (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OH11 August 2017
travel assignments are temporary. It was great overall. I have no complaints everyone was diligent and prompt with me. My recruiting assistant was on top of everything.
A great company that full fills your work needs
Certified Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY8 August 2017
They were great staff, they made sure that when a facility needed staff they would fill the position, they made sure to give me hours when they needed staff. I was always available when they called for a therapist, and i worked in many different facilities to get experience from the other hospitals,it give me a variety of places and people to work with and i really enjoyed moving to facilities.
Pros
getting experience in a variety of places
Cons
They are not staffing for Respiratory any longer
Decent job for flexiable people
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Decatur, IL8 August 2017
I worked here for 4 years while in college. This jobs pays a little more than other nursing homes do starting off at $14.00 an hour. The only thing is the hours are not always consistent(so you will need another part time job) and there are NO BENEFITS!!! Also no raises or anything like that. I am always sent to nursing facilitates that i have never been to so you must feel comfortable completing CNA task with little to no guidance meaning you work independently. The people you are working with at these facilities expect you to jump right in and figure it out as you go. If you have excpeirence you will be fine.
Pros
daily pay, variety, make your own schedule, pay is good.
Cons
not constant work hours, no benefits, no PTO or vacation time, no raises
Bellevue Hospital aasignment
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  New York, NY7 August 2017
I was employed at Bellevue Hospital-psychiatry-through MSN. I enjoyed my stay at Bellevue and also with working with MSN. I would like the opportunity for another assignment there
Pros
Pay on time
Cons
I would have liked the opportunity to work for Bellevue directly.
Good Job
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH7 August 2017
Varying shifts, assignments, and environments. Clients are friendly and willing to help. You are treated like one of the company employees even though you are a contract employee.
Pros
pay, flexibility
Cons
not gauranteed
MSN = Medical Staffing Network (hilarious!!)
Web Producer (Former Employee) –  Redmond, WA6 August 2017
no thank you, I don't have time to describe a typical day at work, what I learnt, management details, workplace culture, the hardest part of the job or the most enjoyable part of the job.
Flexible Schedules
LPN (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NY6 August 2017
Works well on staffs behalf with facilities to accommodate our schedules. Open and reliable communication. Staffing agents are nice and company shows appreciation to staff.
Loved it
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Warrenville, IL30 July 2017
This was the best job. But unfortunately due to the economy there was a wave of layoffs and I was affected. If not, I would still be working there. The pay was great and the coworkers were awesome.
Pros
no punching out for lunch
Cons
forgot
Productive and Challenging
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR26 July 2017
I absolutely loved this job. The full time hours were amazing but weren't working with me at the time due to being a full time student as well. I maintained a great relationship with management and my coworkers to where they stated they would have me back at anytime in the future when I am ready.
Pros
High pay, great coworkers, amazing management
Cons
very long hours (i.e, 10-13hours 3-4 days a week)
31 July 2017

Thank you for your hard work at Medical Staffing Network and for fostering a positive work environment for your colleagues. We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.