Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

workday
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYDecember 15, 2015
a typical day at work was cool nice and smooth depending on where your schedualed to work you learn different aspects on how to work with different disabilities co workers were great haven't had a hard day at work only if working short enjoyable working with resisednts
love my recruriter
Travel IHC Technician (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 30, 2015
This is an awesome company to work for I would recommend anyone who is welling to travel to try this agency first they are very good to their people and very heart warming, caring for their employees. They go above and beyond for us.
Temp MRI/CT/Radiology Technologist
MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 30, 2015
Loved the variety of being a temp technologist.
Loved making my own schedule. Wonderful Boss.
I had the opportunity to work with wonderful people. I loved meeting new co workers. Best part was being able to work in a variety of places and not having to deal with the politics.
Pros
Pay was great. Loved my boss
Cons
Flexible to meet your schedule needs
Agency Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Meridian, IDNovember 22, 2015
Staff attempt to fill your days you are available to work for agency.
You can get direct deposit in 1-2 days. Friendly staff.
Prompt on returning your calls
Enjoyable job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 19, 2015
Medical Staffing Network is a good company, they sent you to WakeMed to help assist them with suicidal and mental illness patients. We have to make sure they do no harm to themselves nor other, chart their behaviors, make sure the environment is safe and clean.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  York, PANovember 9, 2015
I liked working for this company. The moral was great between co-workers. The benefits were reasonable. A professional work environment.
Nursing Assistant ( PRN ) (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 7, 2015
A typical day is sitting with patient a the hospital and learning to work with difference patients management is ok normally work along the hard part about the job is going difference location
Pros
free parking
Cons
Sometime no breaks
Great Place to experiece other places
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 6, 2015
Working with this nursing agency I see how different nursing homes are and how they all have something unique. I enjoy traveling from place to place meeting new people. Medical Staffing Network has given me the opportunity to get myself out there and get a lot more experience then just staying in one place.
Pros
Travel, Meet different People
Cons
Pay Rate
Able to work around your schedule
Floor nurse (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILOctober 27, 2015
This is an agency that allows you to pick and choose where and when you want to work. The call center is very friendly and helpful in finding you extra shifts to work.
Pros
Work as little or as much as you like.
Cons
Often have to travel quite some distance to pick up shifts.
Great National Healthcare Organization
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaOctober 24, 2015
MSN is a great organization that really cares about their employees. Their scheduling is very accommodating, and their pay is very competitive.
Pros
Scheduling, salary, friendly customer service.
Cons
They closed their local office which was very convenient, since I live in the area.
Flexibile
CNA (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 19, 2015
A nice company to work for with a great office team. Everyone is nice and they always try to meet your hours of availability by assigning you to a case. One of the best things about MSN is the flexibility and the option to get next day pay. I truly enjoy working for them:)
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Shift cancellations
RN and LPN (Current Employee) –  NPR FLOctober 15, 2015
Provided Nursing care as both an RN and LPN at multiple facilities including, Bayfront Hospital and Kindred Hospital, both with multiple locations in the Tampa Bay/St Pete area. I’m experienced with patient education and teaching. I’ve administered medication and treatments as prescribed by the healthcare provider. I’ve assisted Physicians with multiple procedures including tracheostomy, CVL, PEG placements, and wound debridement, colonoscopy, and bronchoscopy. Proficient in performing care for ventilated patients including suctioning and tracheostomy care. Experienced with urostomy care, colostomy care, end of life care, PEG care, NG tube insertion and care, maintenance of Central Venous Lines. Obtaining lab specimens including: stool, urine, blood, Wound cultures, and sputum. Performed new patient admissions and discharges. Interviewed patients obtaining social history, health history, and current health status including recent, current, and past medications taken. Very experienced in wound care including dressing changes, wound vacs, and negative pressure wound systems. Monitored patients requiring physical restraints. Monitored patients vital signs and treated according to prescribed parameters. Assisted with bathing, dressing, and personal hygiene. Repositioned patients maintaining turning schedule and assisted with ambulating. Experienced with BLS and ACLS during any Code Blues and/or Rapid Responses. Provided total patient care for multiple patients both individually, and as a team while working with other coworkers to complete nursing tasks for all patients in the unit  more... I was working.  less
Great Review
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  NapervilleOctober 14, 2015
Overall a great company that worked out great with my schedule a few years back. I loved the people and environment. I did a lot of cold calls, medical terminology, territory management, and more
great staff
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYOctober 14, 2015
The staff were so nice and accommodating. They are always helpful and make you feel that you have job security. The assignments are not guaranteed but this is an excellent way to get extra money on the side.
Pros
The pay is good
Cons
Assignments can be far away and travel is not compensated
Good learning opportunity
Telemetry RN (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNOctober 14, 2015
MSN was a good company and the pay was great. I want able to stay long because I needed a more consistent paycheck.. I would often be canceled -- not so good for making plans or paying bills. Supportive team, though.
Very Pleasant To Work For.
CNA/Nurse Tech (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSOctober 5, 2015
I was very pleased with how they kept me busy and enjoyed change. Seldom was I called off and when I was it was apologetically and was put on list for other opening same day.
High turnover in management
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Temple, TXOctober 1, 2015
Total care of patient. Good mandatory training on trachs and vents. However, there is a high turnover in management which brings about frequent changes in paperwork.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Healthcare
most enjoyable part of job
Agency/Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDSeptember 29, 2015
The most enjoyable part of traveling nursing is the constant change happening and adaptation. Also meeting new people and learning different philosophies and policies of new working environments.
phlebotomist at a doctors office
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 26, 2015
worked independently as an in office phlebotomist. enjoyed the office and the staff. Drew patients of adult age. I worked Monday thru Friday and had weekends off. great hours and a great place to work
Pros
great hours mon thru fri
Cons
lower pay
enjoyable
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Warrensville Heights, OHSeptember 24, 2015
A typical day for me was not knowing where I was going to be working the next day or week but was excited anyway. I love to go to different sites and learning new things
Pros
enjoyable
Cons
great