Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Staffing
Staffing Director (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TN7 December 2016
Love the clients I work with and the staff i manage is GREAT. There would be some changes i would prefer to make but at this time not in the place to make those changes.
No Per Diem
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Florida3 December 2016
False advertising regarding Per Diem positions.
Submit required information, no call back, or if they do, thecwant you to do a Travel contract with them.
They have No Per Diem, as advertised.
Cons
Failure to reply about advertised Per Diem positions. Old Bait and Switch routine.
Wonderful Healthcare Staffing Agency for Nursing
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL30 November 2016
Management is wonderful, and they always work around your schedule. The pay is very competitive as well. They are a nationwide company.
productive and fun work environment
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IL20 November 2016
multitasking between clients and scheduling nurses keeps the day very busy. Maintaining weekly open orders and scheduling nurses and CNA's builds a relationship.
Management is steady
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK19 November 2016
Management is willing to work around your schedule, however you are a agent on contract so there are times that the hospital cancels your shifts and you can go several days without working
Management does not stand with employees
LPN (Former Employee) –  York, PA14 November 2016
I had a problem with one facility who had a really bad computer system with orders that were hard to follow, made a med error and was made inactive for 6 mos to a year without providing me with the proof of error. I enjoyed my time with the company and had many different experiences. Co-workers that I had a chance to meet were friendly. I had many different experiences that I otherwise wouldn't have had. The hardest part was learning facility policies and computer systems, some didn't give adequate orientation.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
Management does not stick by their employees
Flexability
LPN (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PA2 November 2016
You can't beat the flexibility. Hours can very. Able to make your own schedule. Benefits offered. Management is very helpful. Every day is a different day. And if you don't like a facility you don't have to return/
Good Experience
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KS17 October 2016
This is a company to get a lot of skills and learn different skills by going to so many different Health Care Facilities. The hardest part of the job is not knowing everyones routines. The most enjoyable part of the job is the taking care of so many people and giving them the care that they need/needed to get better.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Canceling of shifts peridocally
Good Place to work
Respiratory Care Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Naperville, Illinois9 October 2016
I have enjoyed working at Medical Staffing Network. The company offers a great opportunity for growth. I have learned information about new equiptment and equiptment proceedures since working there.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NM5 October 2016
This job is an agency, so the job was never the same. They sent you to different companies. The company may only need you that day or longer depending on the situation of the company
Pros
traveling
Cons
some people didn't like working with agency people

Want to know more about Medical Staffing Network?

Ask a question
Lpn
In-Patient Psychiatric Nurse (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WI3 October 2016
Good company to work for. Very friendly. Has alot of needs. Would return as an active employee if pay rate was higher. Nice long term care facilities to work at.
Always loved my schedule and work status.
Registered Nurse, Agency Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NY3 October 2016
There was always chances for learning new information. Everyone worked together as a team member there was no individual team. No matter how busy the day was everyone worked together to get the orders completed each and every shift.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Overtime
Lots of different contracts to work
CNA (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL29 September 2016
Overall ive had a great experience working with MSN over the last 9 years. Alot of different kinds of jobs withim my field (cna). Pay goes up amd down depending on renewal of contracts but its better than no job.
The worst staffing agency i ever work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson health miami25 September 2016
This people locked out you if the employer wants you permanently with them. They pay very low then national average...I found out that the Medical Assistant in this place making $17 hours
Just the new MA or entry levels and this MSN pay $12.47...see how much they taking from you every hour.....no wandering they keeping you contracted.
Pros
Cons
Every thing
Can be a great company to work, the co-workers are OK,
Histotechnican 3rd shift (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL20 September 2016
I've worked with the firm since graduation, 1985,most assignments are really nice and i usually end up staying with a position for several years, but i didn't care for this last assignment, so i'am seeking a better position.
Pros
Better if you take out of state assigments
Cons
some managers are difficult
Great co workers
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FL20 September 2016
My boss is AWESOME!!! However, there was no raises and they decided to close my branch with ZERO notice!!! Not cool! The bonus structure sucks! Again, my boss is amazing! She made this job awesome
Pros
Awesome nurses, great co workers
Cons
No raises
good
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh20 September 2016
I learn process development techniques to guide the chemists on synthetic procedures and I supported for the preparation of product development report / Laboratory verification report.
5 Star employer
HEDIS Nurse Auditor (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJ17 September 2016
This is a company whose reputation exceeds it. Would recommend to others. Would always recommend to other colleagues.
Enjoyed coworkers
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK16 September 2016
Coworkers were truly the only upside of Medical Staffing Network. Promises were made for improvement, yet they continuously went unfulfilled.
I enjoyed working for MSN
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Stillman, NJ15 September 2016
MSN is a medical staffing agency. My experience with my handlers was always one of support and respect. The assignments I had were very good and interesting. I was always treated as though I were a priority.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.