Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

sterile processing
Sterile Processor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC21 April 2016
Hours are nice once established. Pay is decent but not impressive. hours can be sporadic according to management on job site.
Pros
hours
Cons
job site management
Fair work place, not consistant
Assisting all patient's (Current Employee) –  Boise, ID 8370918 April 2016
Company is fair to work for., like any company. They play favorite's with employee's, paying more for friendship than experience. Overall, company is ok.
They are inconsistent with hours and promise security of hours with downfalls and use excuse's to cover their butts., than to take the blame for making a promise to cover their employee's.
Pros
Choices of jobs, pay, benefits
Cons
Advancement in minimal, consistancy, consistant work hours
Gained a lot of experience
LPN (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJ15 April 2016
I can honestly say, Medical Staffing Network tried to meet your needs. The hours you were available . They always had something to offer you. I was able to work in a lot of facilities and was able to make comparisons on how things were done at each facility . I was able learn different skills with what each provided.
Pros
you worked hours at your preference
Cons
no health insurance
Good compny
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK25 March 2016
It's one of the best healthcare staffing in the nation. I have been with them for almost three years now and am stilling enjoying working for them.
variety of opportunities to work
Facility Nurse (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OH18 March 2016
Management always helpful, professional and understanding. Provided highest quality of professionals through testing for their clients.
Pros
Set our own schedules
Cons
Sometimes far from home (jobs)
This was a staffing agency never went to the office
RN (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL3 March 2016
These were very nice people had alot of work for me in different areas. Hospitals, clinics etc really enjoyed the diversity. The staff was nice and easy to work with.
Cna
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Michigan27 February 2016
Worst job ever my recruiters are careless and they don't even pay you when your supposed to get paid funny really it sucks I'm set up daily pay it's been 5 days still no payment
it was ok
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IA25 February 2016
I didn't like going to nursing home to nursing home and having the duties and regulations change at each nursing home. 90% of the duties themselves remained the same, but the rules, regulations and how much interest the nurses showed for the residents and staff changed a lot.
Pros
getting to interact with different residents and staff
Cons
the care from the nurses and the regulations being different in the different places
job titles
none (Former Employee) –  none22 February 2016
Im concerned that the company is advertising job openings for Social Workers, yet the education requirement is a BSN (nursing degree). Do you realize that those are two entirely different job skill sets?
great place to work threw. great managment. they care about what u want.
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH17 February 2016
since being employed with them they keep up make sure u r happy and things r going good. And also ask if u need anything. They keep up with your accomplishments and seeing how well u do at your job, and they will reward you and with raise too.
Pros
paid for CPR. help as much as they can and try get anything that you need.
Cons
no vacations. no sick days.
I learned so much working for The Med
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN17 February 2016
The MED is an awesome place to work, job security is phenomenal. I love the nurses, therapists interns and physicians. I will consider returning in the future.
Pros
The MED is an awesome place to work
Misleading Recruiter in Chicago
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL14 February 2016
I was told my position would be 1 job and when I got to the job site, it was a combination of several jobs. When I addressed this misleading information with the recruiter....she basically said oh well! I was totally mislead about the position.
Nice place to work
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Clarks Summit, PA10 February 2016
Nice place to work, many days and hours available in a wide variety of facilities. Management was great. Office staff nice and helpful for the most part. Weekly pay was nice!
Pros
nice place to work
Cons
many different facilities
Create your own work schedule.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KS3 February 2016
Working for this company is wonderful, you get to set your own hours, travel, meet new people (both other nursing staff and other patients), and work in varying environments. The down side to this job is that other staffing agencies pay significantly better and have better benefits. The ability to move from a retirement facility to a hospital is nearly impossible (unless you have previous experience in both). Also the ability to advance in your career in the medical field is non-existent. You really don't see to much of your co-workers, management is awesome.
Cons
healthcare, hours, pay, advancement
Productive and fun with a gym
Senior Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL1 February 2016
Typical day at work was responding to employee benefit inquiries and complaints to ensure effective resolution. Partnered very closely with co-workers and managers, as there were many branches (divisions) across the country. The difficult part of the job was reporting as new system were being implemented and sometimes it made for accurate reporting very difficult.

The most enjoyable was resolving the employees complaints to their satisfactory.
Pros
Incentives such to advance career
Cons
Healthcare, and bonuses
A learning experience
Phlebotomist/C.N.A (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC1 February 2016
Everyday at wok is typically a good day, I've learned how to work with people that has various behavioral and mental health issues and management staff is nice.
Great Staffing Agency
CMA - Records Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SC28 January 2016
I enjoyed working with the staff who assisted me with finding work in physician's office throughout Tri-county Area. It was because of them that I was able to find employment with MUSC Physicians.
Pros
A lot employment opportunities
Cons
charleston office closed
Took care of their employee"s
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FL25 January 2016
MSN was a great place to work as an agency. Always made sure to contact us daily to make sure everything was as it should be.
Excellent nursing opportunity to work as a travel nurse
Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TX22 January 2016
I really enjoyed working for Medical Staffing Network as a travel Emergency Dept. RN. I embarked on 8-12 week assignments located in the central and south regions of Texas. I loved the challenge of working in a new facility that had new equipment that I had not worked with in the past, along with new charting programs, and facility driven protocols to provide positive outcomes and goals for the patients receiving care at those facilities. I enjoyed learning about new care plans and patient driven goals with the staff that I worked along side.
Pros
Excellent learning opportunity & challenge within the nursing field
Cons
Short contracts at the facilities I worked with
productive workplace
Medical assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  dupage il19 January 2016
staff very friendly and helpful. I was able to assigned to different sites that were very professional and team oriented