Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Medical Staffing Network excellent place to work
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Lincoln Nebraska12 June 2017
Medical Staffing Network is a excellent place to work management was very helpful with finding places to send me there were also able to find the excellent hours I was able to work in between jobs they would send me in town and out of town depending on what the hours were the fellow employees there were also great to work with in a pleasure if had a chance again I would definitely work with them again
Pros
at times they have plenty of
Cons
Then at other times hours were not consistent
Great solid company
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL12 June 2017
Great company to work for and would highly recommend pursuing a career with this company.

MSN offers lots of flexibilty, support, a great work culture, with NO micro-management

Encourages recruiters to express their own style/personality in working with the candidates for healthcare opportunities.

Its a challenging position in that there are lots of opportunities to offer our prospects and there is security in knowing it is a solid company that will continue to grow year after year.

Encourages feedback on ways that we can be more productive and effective in our roles.

The relaxed atmosphere provides an outlet to make employees feel valued and respected.
Pros
Flexibility, workplace culture, support from management, great resources and encourages individuality to apply your own style/talents/skills to your role.
New sonographer
Staff Sonographer and Nuclear Medicine Tech (Former Employee) –  Lombard, IL8 June 2017
More training/practice was need with real patients . After a short 3 month US program, we were placed at different site to scan patients. Had to look up exams and refresh my memeory before going in. Management was pretty nice
Pros
flexibility of schedule, great variety each day
Cons
not enough traing, extensive driving to traiing.
Excellent Support & management
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boise, ID6 June 2017
They have been phenominal working with me on any and everything! I couldn't ask for a better management team! They are more than willing to work with you to get you working and keep your hours exactly where you want them.
unorganized
x ray (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL5 June 2017
helped with bills. worked for same location. i had to call to remind them to pay me a few times, but i got paid weekly. overall not a bad company for part time job fullfillment.
Stay away run good for quick cash
STNA (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH4 June 2017
Stay away all about the facilities management sucks very badly and are mad that we make more then them on a as needed basis but then they side with badly ran facilities and over work you as an agency aide.
Pros
Daily pay
Cons
Great agency to work with
Certified Surgical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IL4 June 2017
Great Recruiters, I enjoyed the time I worked with Medical Staffing Network, they kept me working & compensation was great. My preference is now to commit to one establishment.
wonderful
LPN (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PA31 May 2017
Staff is wounderful , and very understanding jobs seem to be awlays avaible , again I say staff is just wonderful every place the have sent me to work as been so great . Some you will like more then other but very dulable
excellent place of employment
Radiological Technologist (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WI31 May 2017
Performing quality imaging
learned how to be flexible
management very understanding
work culture was inviting
hardest part of the job was quitting time
enjoyed my coworkers
Pros
flexible hours
good place to work
Virtual Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Warrenville, IL31 May 2017
good place to work. Management usually helpful. Most enjoyable part of the job is I work from home.
Hardest part of job is dealing with PIV card. contract job..don't know when /if contract will end
Pros
work from home
Cons
when you dont work ...you dont get paid...no great benefits
Fun work place
Volunteer in Community Health Fairs (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA30 May 2017
You meet all different types of people. All are awesome and nice and very dependable. its a face paced and learning environment. I would love to work with any the people that I have come in contact with.
Pros
A lot of free things that good for your health.
Cons
Miss the people
great work flow
Director (Former Employee) –  Warrenville, IL29 May 2017
great benefits highly motivated staff and leadership opportunities for non minorities to move up not so much if you are a minority great lunches and snacks baseball games great to have a baby
Payroll processor/Customer Service (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL25 May 2017
Hired for one role and given three jobs to perform
Kept changing hours from say 8-6 to 6:30 am to 8 pm
Stressful atmosphere as everyone was pressured to do more and more work
Some staff took multiple breaks so they could work and accumulate overtime until like 11 pm
Large turnover of employees and no training provided
Cons
They are just the employer the work sites vary
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH23 May 2017
Medical Staffing network offers same day and weekly pay which is a great perk. You can choose what site you would like to work at based on what's available. The pay is also good.
Pros
Same day pay
Cons
may get canceled
A good company, a little slow on assignments.
Chief Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  Unknown18 May 2017
A variable plethora of change with every new assignment. I loved the work and the different states of travel that come with a temporary assignment medical company.
Pros
Travel, pay, flexibility of assignments.
Cons
Not ever meeting the management teams face to face.
Flexable
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS18 May 2017
You can work around your schedule. If you need benefits this is not the place to be. It is the best agency to work for. Friendly staff. Always the factor of enough hours when ceases is low.
Pros
Flexable
Cons
May have to travel if no hours locally
Manager
worked as Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  NA18 May 2017
I had spent more than 6 years in my previous company and it was a good learning experience. Learned a lot during my tenure. Got an opportunity to have direct contact with stakeholders , client etc
(Agency) LPN (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GA15 May 2017
Great company to work for. Staff is friendly and helpful. The pay is competitive. The hours are very flexible. Daily pay is awesome. I have no complaints.
Pros
daily pay
it was okay
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL15 May 2017
I did not work directly with the company I work at the hospital they send me to, but dealing with the staff at MSN was good. You just have make sure that don't sent you to far away places
Stressful environment
Healthcare Professional Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL 3360712 May 2017
Alot of micromanagement. Stressful because of how they structure your working nurse count, alot of blind sighting from compliance, disruptive "meetings" throughout the day that impeed production.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.

CEO Approval