Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Great JOB
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Independence, OH6 July 2016
Great team to work for .Only problem is working all year around because employment is only available during the school year.
Excellent place to work
Per-Diem Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL26 June 2016
Fast paced environment, exactly what I like. I learned ALOT at MSN. I was able to advance from the Corporate payroll dept to the Per Diem Payroll Dept. Management was top notch, they actually cared about their employee's and did whatever they could to make them comfortable. Co-workers were always nice and extremely helpful.
Pros
All of the above
Great Experience
MEDICAL BILLING AND CODING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Independence, OH26 June 2016
A typical day at work will be processing 80 claims, prisoner health care billing and consistently using Microsoft Suite.
Pros
Gain experience
Cons
Payroll
Below average
CNA (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY26 June 2016
Pay is not competitive with other local agencies in the area, branch is not supportive of staff, showed no appreciation for staff during CNA week, staffs very few facilities, your personal life means absolutely nothing to the branch manager even if there is a death in your family he expects you to commit to the shift.
Pros
Work when you want to work, daily pay
Cons
Very few shifts available
Excellent company I ever worked for
Medical Technician (Current Employee) –  Warrenville, IL 6055524 June 2016
This was one of the best healthcare company I ever worked for. They care about the patients and staff. They give back to the communities
I love these guys
CNA (Current Employee) –  Meridian, ID21 June 2016
They are the best staffing agency I have worked for...in my 17yr career as a CNA. Good communication and reasonable expectations, unlike other medica staffing companys.
Pros
flexible
Cons
hours become low at certain times of year, like all staffing agencies
LPN (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OK16 June 2016
I enjoyed my employment at Maxim. Would recommend it to friends and associates, Nothing available in my current location.
Pros
Per Diem/daily pay
Opportunity to work with patients
Mental Health Counselor/Mental Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Warrenville, IL14 June 2016
Typical day was working with patients one-on-one and assisting new patients; following up with treatment plan; learning new things each day to assist the patient; good management; enjoyed working with co-workers; hardest part of job was non-accomplishments; enjoyable part of job was having an opportunity to make a difference.
Pros
Making a difference in patients lives.
Cons
Lack of healthcare.
Work when you want to
CNA (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY 122035 June 2016
Pick your days and shift you want to work.
NO sick, personal or vacation time
Pay is negotiable
Travel is not to bad
Pick the places you want to go
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
travel, no pay sick, personal or vacation time.
I love what I do
State Tested Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Independence, OH4 June 2016
Working for Medical Staffing Network has given me the opportunity to explore different facilities and meet amazing people. It has given me the chance to be able to work with some of the best nurses and aides who love what they do and come in and show it.
Depending on where I am being sent a typical day would consist of me going into a facility that I am assigned to and meet with the supervisor. From there I get my assignment and meet with my fellow coworkers and I begin my work. I'm the type that like to finish my work and help others finish theirs to so we can all be in a good place by the end of the shift and the next shift is set up for success. I love meeting my residents and being able to move around to different facilities. My patients make me happy cause they actually appreciate the help I provide and I get to here stories from back in the day. Hardest part of my job is when you can have someone who is healthy as a horse one day and then come in the next and found out they have passed away, so it does kind of hurt but you learn to cope with it and understand it may never get easy but you do know they are in a better place.
good company
Accounts Receivables Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL23 May 2016
Great atmosphere within the collections department. Great Team work to meet set deadlines. Learned how to manage a team of 10 collectors and work with difficult accounts.
not the best company
nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ13 May 2016
No work once you jump thru there hoops. Just recruiting for their paychecks not the employees. Underpaid for current pay levels.
Pros
Cons
no work
Choice of hours
LPN PRN (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IA12 May 2016
I like being able to pick and choose my own hours. The staffers are friendly. A good company to work for. I like this company.
Fast paced busy position
Medical Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY11 May 2016
This position can be extremely stressful, you need to be fast and think on your feet. It is a constant change and you must walk a fine line with your employees and clients to keep both happy.
Pros
worked with some great staffers
Cons
a lot of pressure
See previous
RN (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NY8 May 2016
Great assignments, weekly pay and the recruiting staff are very easy to work with. Recommend this company for anyone wanting to travel
Great company
Physical Therapist Assistant Registry (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL27 April 2016
Had set schedule great co workers learned new ideas / treatment approaches to better my patients. Enjoy working with people.
okay
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Portland, OR24 April 2016
very micro managed. you need to be organized, able to work under pressure, and able to multitask. its a staffing agency so you'll get needs called in to work but you'll be taking miscellaneous calls in between that can distract you. the job isn't hard at all but it can be frustrating.

i have not been there for a year yet but its no secret that the company does not give raises which im not fine with.there are monthly raise which are about 100 but they aren't guaranteed. there are opportunities to pick up OT on other shifts if there is a call offs which is great. overall its an okay job.
Pros
bonus every month
Cons
no raises
sterile processing
Sterile Processor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC21 April 2016
Hours are nice once established. Pay is decent but not impressive. hours can be sporadic according to management on job site.
Pros
hours
Cons
job site management
Fair work place, not consistant
Assisting all patient's (Current Employee) –  Boise, ID 8370918 April 2016
Company is fair to work for., like any company. They play favorite's with employee's, paying more for friendship than experience. Overall, company is ok.
They are inconsistent with hours and promise security of hours with downfalls and use excuse's to cover their butts., than to take the blame for making a promise to cover their employee's.
Pros
Choices of jobs, pay, benefits
Cons
Advancement in minimal, consistancy, consistant work hours
Gained a lot of experience
LPN (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJ15 April 2016
I can honestly say, Medical Staffing Network tried to meet your needs. The hours you were available . They always had something to offer you. I was able to work in a lot of facilities and was able to make comparisons on how things were done at each facility . I was able learn different skills with what each provided.
Pros
you worked hours at your preference
Cons
no health insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.