Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great company to work for.
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee), Davenport, IAMay 29, 2014
I loved working for this facilty. The residents were very loving and management.
Flexible
CNA (Current Employee), Louisville, KentuckyMay 28, 2014
Great company to work for. You have the opportunity to travel and they offer benefits. The online education makes it easier for those who may not live close. The pay options are great.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Omaha, NEMay 20, 2014
Tell us about:

a typical day at work
what you learned
management
your co-workers
the hardest part of the job
the most enjoyable part of the job
Great Temp Agency
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCMay 13, 2014
Constantly made sure they informed you about the local job assignments.
Fun place to work. Company work with you when you have a crisis.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Lancaster, PAMay 13, 2014
Pros: bonuses, make your own schedule, friendly staff
Cons: working different locations sometimes.
Company bonuses, vacation time and sign on bonus.
Work when you want, make your on schedule.
Great learning experience
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMay 12, 2014
Coming from retail banking and into the field of payroll was a great opportunity. I learned a new skill set and was able to perform my job duties with little to no support from management. It was very challenging and stressful but I had an awesome team that made things worth the while.
Work here if you just need to make a lot of money and don't need to have great insurance or PTO time.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), East York, PAMay 7, 2014
Pros: salary
Cons: unable to work the schedule you want, which is basically the biggest perk to working agency
Typical day at work depends on the facility you are staffing. Management is not supportive at either the local branch level or the corporate level.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), East York, PAMay 7, 2014
Pros: salary
Inconsistancy in management
One Source Account Manager/Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLMay 7, 2014
No comments- I enjoyed the clients and employees who worked in our staffing pool.
Bad with payroll
Tech (Current Employee), New York City, NYMay 4, 2014
Cons: unprofessional with payroll.
If you are a per diem or on call worker you are left waiting for your payroll. I have waited for weeks for payment of shifts and have had to keep detailed records of my expected payroll and call them practically daily! Additionally, when they need paperwork or medical records they call or email asking for it the day before it's due. They don't seem – more... to know what they are doing. Frustrating and unprofessional!!! – less
Patient and respectable work environment
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZApril 29, 2014
Contract services were organized and able to accommodate flexible work schedules.
Excellent opportunity for me to apply all my education
REGISTERED NURSE (Current Employee), Toledo, OHApril 24, 2014
Travel nationwide to assist with the implementation of electronic medical record systems, allowing me to utilize both my nursing, as well as my systems analysis educations.
Flexible Staffing
CNA (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVApril 14, 2014
Pros: flexibility and compensation was good and quick.
MSN is a staffing agency that was very flexible to allow me to continue to live my life without the normal job experience. I was able to make my own schedule and never have to ask for time off.
Always stayed working
Ceritified Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Memphis, TNApril 10, 2014
When one assignment ended the gave me another assignment I was never without work for a long time.
Flexible
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAApril 9, 2014
Pros: flexible
Cons: not kowing anyone or the facility
I love the staffing agency I was able to make my own hours. Agency was more flexible to my family needs.
Good Place to work
C.N.A (Former Employee), Decatur, ILApril 5, 2014
Pros: plenty hours
It is very good place to work if you need a second or supplement income
Very professional, every day was new or something different when working with a staff of nurses and clients
Contract Solutions Manager, Contract Administrator (Former Employee), Independence, OHApril 2, 2014
Pros: flexiblability in schedule, there were times we as individuals would work all hours of the day and night (hospitals don't close), working weekends trying to accomodate your clients needs
Cons: no real cons within this position, enjoyed everything about the position and teammates
Calling all nurses for their availability and then reaching out to hospitals for their needs in hopes to fill and also negotiate a long term contract for specific needs and nurses.

Always continue to learn more and more about customer relations, how to handle certain situations.

Office Manager was always available for any assistance anyone might need – more... to be successful

The hardest part would be to cultivate a relationship with your clients and sometimes see another competitor come in and undercut either your pricing or other incentives that were sometimes out of my hands, even our manager's hands. Trying to negotiate with Corp, to allow us to increase incentives, when there are times, you might lose a little in profit but, essentially making it worth while in the long run, with volume.

Every day was a new day and new circumstances along with challenges, that I enjoyed most, working with customers. – less
Great place
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee), Oklahoma CityMarch 31, 2014
Loved working with Integris through MSN. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable.
paid daily
CNA (Former Employee), okemos,miMarch 28, 2014
you get paid daily. they send you to nice places benefits are good. friendly staff
Nursing Registry
LVN (Current Employee), Applevalley, CAMarch 27, 2014
Medical Staffing Network, is the nursing registry whom Parsons contracted to provide nurses and paramedics to staff clinic`s

About Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want to work with for your entire career. As one of – Read more

Medical Staffing Network Photos