Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee), Lancaster, PAFebruary 24, 2014
Great Place to work for flexible with scheduling and working where your experience and skills will be needed.
MSN works with you
Work third shift as a Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee), West Allis, WIFebruary 21, 2014
MSN will try to work with you and if you are cancelled from a shift, they will try to redeploy you so you still get paid.
Great Registry Company
Registry Staff RN, Emergency Department (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 16, 2014
Very supportive team, easy to get shifts. Good company to work for
great work experience
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Spartanburg, SCFebruary 14, 2014
Great work experience. Enjoyed working with all of the staff and mangement. The hardest part of the day was at the end of the shift when alsways got busy and the best part of the day was team work I experienced.
Great opportunity to learn hospital staffing and travel nurse etc program
HR COORDINATOR/RECRUITER/BRANCH ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Fresno, CAFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: meeting different types of nurses
Cons: no placement commissions
This was a great job. I think the hardest part of the job was putting the package together for a travel nurse contract or having your contract canceled before the nurse even starts. Recruiting medical from everywhere and working job fairs
Difficult to get steady work
Agency Nurse (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNFebruary 4, 2014
Management is able to decide who gets the most shifts, and they play favorites. Sometimes the people in the office are crabby. Very low pay compared to other agencies.
Got to experience travel nursing
RN (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 28, 2014
Pros: great experience
Cons: away from family when had ailing family member
Good working relation with staff. Travel and learning in multiple aspects and areas of the country. The worst part was being away from my family.
Good Agency
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Albany, NYJanuary 27, 2014
Pros: schedule flexibility
Cons: they call you while you are at work
This agency is a fair place to work. If they jobs available they to will try book you. The schedulers are pretty good on letting you know when you have been cancelled.
Very Nice Staff
RRT (Former Employee), Miami, FLJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: nice staff
Cons: inconsistent hours
Very nice staff,but inconsistent work.I had to leave due to this.
Productive company
Full Time Traveling Therapist (Former Employee), Austin, TXJanuary 14, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Enjoyable locations to work in.

good staff support by management.

great assistance with living arrangements and setting up housing.

great benefits.
Avoid MSN
Contract RN (Former Employee), Houston, TXJanuary 12, 2014
Pros: located in shopping district along westheimer
Cons: no work= no money, unprofessional, low pay if you do get a shift
Unreliable staff, not paid what I was worth, and unprofessional. I remember when I was working per diem and I would just be cancelled day after day for weeks. I was so glad I had another real agency that I worked for so I could make a living. Avoid this organization!
great for beginners
Registered Medical assistant (Former Employee), Warrenville, ILJanuary 10, 2014
Great start for health field. You will learn a lot and with that you will be able to take t other places and utilize .
Great place to work and excellent people to work with
Registered RN (Current Employee), naperville, ilJanuary 10, 2014
Pros: friendly
They are very informative to helping the nurses find positions.
I enjoyed working with my co-workers.
Payroll Specialist (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: slow days
Cons: lack of growth
The atmosphere was friendly and very helpful. I love working in the accounting field and also the ability to work with different clients.
over all good place to work
Physical Therapy Assistant (Current Employee), Northfield, ILJanuary 8, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule
Cons: not always work available.
MSN is a great place to work for a flexible schedule. I have a 9 year old, so I enjoy being able to take days of throughout the school year for field trips and parties.The company gives you the opportunity to work as many hours and days as you would like.
My Great Opportunity
Contract Solutions Manager (Former Employee), Boise, IDJanuary 5, 2014
I started working at MSN as a staffing coordinator. I was young, didn't have much experience with nurses and had a lot to learn about communication, healthcare and marketing. Luckily, I was surrounded be people who who loved to teach. After staffing for about six months, I was promoted to Contract Solutions Manager. As the Contract Solutions Manager, – more... I managed a new program. The program was simply to find short term contracts for healthcare professionals, primarily nurses. I was responsible for recruiting, HR, sales, compliance and budget. After successfully running this program for a couple of years in all of southern Idaho, I branched out into travel assignments and permanent placement. I negotiated contracts between licensed professionals and employers to satisfy clients needs.
I "grew up" at MSN. This was my opportunity to become relevant and respected within the healthcare community. I am extremely grateful for that experience because it helped me to become a well-known and respected face while maintaing ethical integrity within my community. – less
Convenient flexible schedule with helpful supportive staff
Agency nurse (Former Employee), Columbus, OHDecember 31, 2013
Medical Staffing Network is a unique company to work for. The staff are very experienced, helpful and supportive in a professional environment. MSN is an excellent second or part-time place of employment. A flexible convenient schedule one of several benefits of working for a staffing agency.
fun work place
Phlebotomy Technician /Medical Assistant (Former Employee), San Diego, CADecember 30, 2013
Pros: worked in several different offices
Cons: very short breaks or none at all. short staffed most of the time
Company kept me busy doing different types of work keeping me busy.
Great Hours
Correctional Nurse (Former Employee), St. Louis, MODecember 27, 2013
Pros: set your own hours
Cons: long periods on your feet
Exposed to a part of nursing I didn't know existed. Management went out of there way to make sure you were happy with your assignment. Very supportive.
Productive work place
NR-CMA (Former Employee), Bloomington, MNDecember 16, 2013
Pros: i enjoy the work that i do
Cons: i can not think of any at this time
A typical day at work is getting the patient in and out. I learned a lot about the clinic and the different doctors' specialty. The management was wonderful and helpful, the co-workers were team players. The hardest part of my job is when I have to get blood from an infant and it make me cry with the baby. The most enjoyable part of my job is working – more... with the children on the psych ward. – less

About Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want to work with for your entire career. As one of – Read more

Medical Staffing Network Photos