Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

productive and fun work environment
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IL20 November 2016
multitasking between clients and scheduling nurses keeps the day very busy. Maintaining weekly open orders and scheduling nurses and CNA's builds a relationship.
Very fullfilling work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CA17 January 2017
Loved working here, everyone was so dedicated to helping the kids. Learned a lot about PR and social services. My supervisor was very supportive of my growth professionally.
Good culture
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FL14 September 2016
A typical day of work was always an experience to learn from. Such as life is short and you need to be responsible and not act out which is what I pass on to my kids. I also enjoy helping patients and doing whatever was needed to keep them happy.
decent
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PA16 December 2016
they werentersct bad...........im just typing things to add more characters. why are they so picky on reivews. they were good. need more hours. blah blah blah
Lots of different contracts to work
CNA (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL29 September 2016
Overall ive had a great experience working with MSN over the last 9 years. Alot of different kinds of jobs withim my field (cna). Pay goes up amd down depending on renewal of contracts but its better than no job.
I enjoyed working for MSN
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Stillman, NJ15 September 2016
MSN is a medical staffing agency. My experience with my handlers was always one of support and respect. The assignments I had were very good and interesting. I was always treated as though I were a priority.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
NONE
Lpn
In-Patient Psychiatric Nurse (Former Employee) –  Green Bay, WI3 October 2016
Good company to work for. Very friendly. Has alot of needs. Would return as an active employee if pay rate was higher. Nice long term care facilities to work at.
good
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh20 September 2016
I learn process development techniques to guide the chemists on synthetic procedures and I supported for the preparation of product development report / Laboratory verification report.
Productive and fun with a gym
Senior Human Resource Generalist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL1 February 2016
Typical day at work was responding to employee benefit inquiries and complaints to ensure effective resolution. Partnered very closely with co-workers and managers, as there were many branches (divisions) across the country. The difficult part of the job was reporting as new system were being implemented and sometimes it made for accurate reporting very difficult.

The most enjoyable was resolving the employees complaints to their satisfactory.
Pros
Incentives such to advance career
Cons
Healthcare, and bonuses
Constant change in Management
C.N.A./Independent Contractor / FT. student (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FL19 August 2016
Although over all this is not a bad place to work for, it lacks stability and reliability of long term job employment. Job are spottie and seberatic with no consistency in any set schedule.
Enjoyed coworkers
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK16 September 2016
Coworkers were truly the only upside of Medical Staffing Network. Promises were made for improvement, yet they continuously went unfulfilled.
good place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NM30 August 2016
A decent agency to work for.The pay scale was good and I had no problems getting shifts. They found me plenty of shifts in an acute care setting wich I prefered.
sterile processing
Sterile Processor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC21 April 2016
Hours are nice once established. Pay is decent but not impressive. hours can be sporadic according to management on job site.
Pros
hours
Cons
job site management
5 Star employer
HEDIS Nurse Auditor (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJ17 September 2016
This is a company whose reputation exceeds it. Would recommend to others. Would always recommend to other colleagues.
variety of opportunities to work
Facility Nurse (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OH18 March 2016
Management always helpful, professional and understanding. Provided highest quality of professionals through testing for their clients.
Pros
Set our own schedules
Cons
Sometimes far from home (jobs)
Medical Staffing Network
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CA8 October 2013
A typical day at work includes being staffed to an Acute Hospital short on staff. I have learned how to adjust better to working in fast paced environments with little knowledge of clients. Management has always been flexible with my schedule, and pleasant to work with. The hardest part of the job is sometimes not getting called, and having to keep back up empoyer options. The most enjoyable part of the job has been being able to go to new places, meet new people, and always learning new things.
Pros
compensation, variety, flexible, new learnign experiences, teamwork
Cons
job security
Work when you want to
CNA (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY 122035 June 2016
Pick your days and shift you want to work.
NO sick, personal or vacation time
Pay is negotiable
Travel is not to bad
Pick the places you want to go
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
travel, no pay sick, personal or vacation time.
Great National Healthcare Organization
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, Florida24 October 2015
MSN is a great organization that really cares about their employees. Their scheduling is very accommodating, and their pay is very competitive.
Pros
Scheduling, salary, friendly customer service.
Cons
They closed their local office which was very convenient, since I live in the area.
Great JOB
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Independence, OH6 July 2016
Great team to work for .Only problem is working all year around because employment is only available during the school year.
Great Experience
MEDICAL BILLING AND CODING SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Independence, OH26 June 2016
A typical day at work will be processing 80 claims, prisoner health care billing and consistently using Microsoft Suite.
Pros
Gain experience
Cons
Payroll