Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Great agency to work with
Certified Surgical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IL4 June 2017
Great Recruiters, I enjoyed the time I worked with Medical Staffing Network, they kept me working & compensation was great. My preference is now to commit to one establishment.
wonderful
LPN (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PA31 May 2017
Staff is wounderful , and very understanding jobs seem to be awlays avaible , again I say staff is just wonderful every place the have sent me to work as been so great . Some you will like more then other but very dulable
excellent place of employment
Radiological Technologist (Former Employee) –  Wauwatosa, WI31 May 2017
Performing quality imaging
learned how to be flexible
management very understanding
work culture was inviting
hardest part of the job was quitting time
enjoyed my coworkers
Pros
flexible hours
good place to work
Virtual Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Warrenville, IL31 May 2017
good place to work. Management usually helpful. Most enjoyable part of the job is I work from home.
Hardest part of job is dealing with PIV card. contract job..don't know when /if contract will end
Pros
work from home
Cons
when you dont work ...you dont get paid...no great benefits
Fun work place
Volunteer in Community Health Fairs (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GA30 May 2017
You meet all different types of people. All are awesome and nice and very dependable. its a face paced and learning environment. I would love to work with any the people that I have come in contact with.
Pros
A lot of free things that good for your health.
Cons
Miss the people
great work flow
Director (Former Employee) –  Warrenville, IL29 May 2017
great benefits highly motivated staff and leadership opportunities for non minorities to move up not so much if you are a minority great lunches and snacks baseball games great to have a baby
Payroll processor/Customer Service (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL25 May 2017
Hired for one role and given three jobs to perform
Kept changing hours from say 8-6 to 6:30 am to 8 pm
Stressful atmosphere as everyone was pressured to do more and more work
Some staff took multiple breaks so they could work and accumulate overtime until like 11 pm
Large turnover of employees and no training provided
Cons
They are just the employer the work sites vary
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH23 May 2017
Medical Staffing network offers same day and weekly pay which is a great perk. You can choose what site you would like to work at based on what's available. The pay is also good.
Pros
Same day pay
Cons
may get canceled
A good company, a little slow on assignments.
Chief Nuclear Medicine Technologist (Former Employee) –  Unknown18 May 2017
A variable plethora of change with every new assignment. I loved the work and the different states of travel that come with a temporary assignment medical company.
Pros
Travel, pay, flexibility of assignments.
Cons
Not ever meeting the management teams face to face.
Flexable
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS18 May 2017
You can work around your schedule. If you need benefits this is not the place to be. It is the best agency to work for. Friendly staff. Always the factor of enough hours when ceases is low.
Pros
Flexable
Cons
May have to travel if no hours locally
Manager
worked as Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  NA18 May 2017
I had spent more than 6 years in my previous company and it was a good learning experience. Learned a lot during my tenure. Got an opportunity to have direct contact with stakeholders , client etc
(Agency) LPN (Former Employee) –  Smyrna, GA15 May 2017
Great company to work for. Staff is friendly and helpful. The pay is competitive. The hours are very flexible. Daily pay is awesome. I have no complaints.
Pros
daily pay
it was okay
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Naperville, IL15 May 2017
I did not work directly with the company I work at the hospital they send me to, but dealing with the staff at MSN was good. You just have make sure that don't sent you to far away places
Stressful environment
Healthcare Professional Recruitment Manager (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL 3360712 May 2017
Alot of micromanagement. Stressful because of how they structure your working nurse count, alot of blind sighting from compliance, disruptive "meetings" throughout the day that impeed production.
Staffing agency
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, IL9 May 2017
Medical staffing network is a great opportunity for some who likes being PRN. It pays great because you arent guaranteed any amount of hours and are subject to assignments being canceled, sometimes without telling you until you get there. Wouldnt suggest that type of job for newer CNAs because you are thrown into assignments with little to no orientation and expected to keep up with other aides. Seasoned aides shouldn't have any problems. The MSN staff are great too they do work hard to get you the places and shifts you prefer.
Pros
pay, schedule, weekly pay
Cons
inconsistent, no benefits, hours
Fun place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madison, WI9 May 2017
Going to work at Medical Staffing Network was always new and fun. It was never the same any day of the week. I got the pick the days I wanted to work and where I wanted to work. The ladies at Medical Staffing Work let you create your own agenda.
Hospitals
CNA (Former Employee) –  Renton, WA5 May 2017
Medical Staffing Network is a good agency with professionals that are dedicated to their work with high quality care providing to all clients. The agency maintains professional’s caregiver’s, and a good place to work for professional growth.
it's okay
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA4 May 2017
it is really hard to get to a place, sometimes it is far out. The communication with this job is okay, sometimes when you go to work, the people at the facility may not need you and you have to drive back home and there is no reimbursement for your gas.
I love MSN
Travel LPN (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NC2 May 2017
I love working for this company this is actual the first job I worked allowing me to have the finances and flexibility to still have a social life. My recruiter is amazing and the facilities I help cover are welcoming and nice individuals. i get offered FT positions all the time but turn them down because I love MSN.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Having to get the load other nurses do not want
Stressful position
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Yorktown Heights, NY1 May 2017
Since the acquisition of Medical Staffing Network by Cross Country, the company is still very divided. Only the "cool kids", Cross Country employees, seem to be treated well and are given the opportunity for advancement.

Unfortunately, that leaves many who have been with the company for many years left holding the bag without being acknowledged or moving upwards in the company. You will spend a lifetime in one position without pay increases or being validated for doing a good job,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.