Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Great Staffing Agency
CMA - Records Support Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 28, 2016
I enjoyed working with the staff who assisted me with finding work in physician's office throughout Tri-county Area. It was because of them that I was able to find employment with MUSC Physicians.
Pros
A lot employment opportunities
Cons
charleston office closed
Took care of their employee"s
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJanuary 25, 2016
MSN was a great place to work as an agency. Always made sure to contact us daily to make sure everything was as it should be.
Excellent nursing opportunity to work as a travel nurse
Registered Nurse- Emergency Department (Former Employee) –  Killeen, TXJanuary 22, 2016
I really enjoyed working for Medical Staffing Network as a travel Emergency Dept. RN. I embarked on 8-12 week assignments located in the central and south regions of Texas. I loved the challenge of working in a new facility that had new equipment that I had not worked with in the past, along with new charting programs, and facility driven protocols to provide positive outcomes and goals for the patients receiving care at those facilities. I enjoyed learning about new care plans and patient driven goals with the staff that I worked along side.
Pros
Excellent learning opportunity & challenge within the nursing field
Cons
Short contracts at the facilities I worked with
productive workplace
Medical assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  dupage ilJanuary 19, 2016
staff very friendly and helpful. I was able to assigned to different sites that were very professional and team oriented
Cna
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IAJanuary 17, 2016
o Duties include: being attentive and empathetic to each resident and their needs, for caring for all assigned residents with the time frame allotted, helping family members assist residents, knowing and staying compliant with all state requirements in each nursing home, logging in my own hours and turning them in, and knowing which facilities/locations that I would be attending throughout the week
o Making sure that each resident was taken to and from meals
o Maintaining good hygiene for all assigned residents
Great Teamwork
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Beltsville, MDJanuary 11, 2016
My branch was a true family, when work needed to be done we all put in a hards day work and when it was time to celebrate our victory we did so as collective group
Kept me working
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CAJanuary 6, 2016
Medical Staffing Network kept me working as much as I wanted to work. They had a personal relationship with me that worked on a professional level.
Productive and fun
Medical Billing Rep (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSJanuary 4, 2016
A typical day at work, would be, handling patient accounts, handling the people's billings and dealing with many insurance and many different states.
st joe
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSDecember 17, 2015
The work day was pretty typical with out many complaints. It was a good learning experience and it is a good place for someone to become a better nurse.
Pros
good work environment
Cons
high work load
workday
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYDecember 15, 2015
a typical day at work was cool nice and smooth depending on where your schedualed to work you learn different aspects on how to work with different disabilities co workers were great haven't had a hard day at work only if working short enjoyable working with resisednts
love my recruriter
Travel IHC Technician (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILNovember 30, 2015
This is an awesome company to work for I would recommend anyone who is welling to travel to try this agency first they are very good to their people and very heart warming, caring for their employees. They go above and beyond for us.
Temp MRI/CT/Radiology Technologist
MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING TECHNOLOGIST (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WINovember 30, 2015
Loved the variety of being a temp technologist.
Loved making my own schedule. Wonderful Boss.
I had the opportunity to work with wonderful people. I loved meeting new co workers. Best part was being able to work in a variety of places and not having to deal with the politics.
Pros
Pay was great. Loved my boss
Cons
Flexible to meet your schedule needs
Agency Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Meridian, IDNovember 22, 2015
Staff attempt to fill your days you are available to work for agency.
You can get direct deposit in 1-2 days. Friendly staff.
Prompt on returning your calls
Enjoyable job
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 19, 2015
Medical Staffing Network is a good company, they sent you to WakeMed to help assist them with suicidal and mental illness patients. We have to make sure they do no harm to themselves nor other, chart their behaviors, make sure the environment is safe and clean.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  York, PANovember 9, 2015
I liked working for this company. The moral was great between co-workers. The benefits were reasonable. A professional work environment.
Nursing Assistant ( PRN ) (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCNovember 7, 2015
A typical day is sitting with patient a the hospital and learning to work with difference patients management is ok normally work along the hard part about the job is going difference location
Pros
free parking
Cons
Sometime no breaks
Great Place to experiece other places
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PANovember 6, 2015
Working with this nursing agency I see how different nursing homes are and how they all have something unique. I enjoy traveling from place to place meeting new people. Medical Staffing Network has given me the opportunity to get myself out there and get a lot more experience then just staying in one place.
Pros
Travel, Meet different People
Cons
Pay Rate
Able to work around your schedule
Floor nurse (Former Employee) –  Fairview Heights, ILOctober 27, 2015
This is an agency that allows you to pick and choose where and when you want to work. The call center is very friendly and helpful in finding you extra shifts to work.
Pros
Work as little or as much as you like.
Cons
Often have to travel quite some distance to pick up shifts.
Great National Healthcare Organization
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FloridaOctober 24, 2015
MSN is a great organization that really cares about their employees. Their scheduling is very accommodating, and their pay is very competitive.
Pros
Scheduling, salary, friendly customer service.
Cons
They closed their local office which was very convenient, since I live in the area.
Flexibile
CNA (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCOctober 19, 2015
A nice company to work for with a great office team. Everyone is nice and they always try to meet your hours of availability by assigning you to a case. One of the best things about MSN is the flexibility and the option to get next day pay. I truly enjoy working for them:)
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Shift cancellations