Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

I love what I do
State Tested Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Independence, OH4 June 2016
Working for Medical Staffing Network has given me the opportunity to explore different facilities and meet amazing people. It has given me the chance to be able to work with some of the best nurses and aides who love what they do and come in and show it.
Depending on where I am being sent a typical day would consist of me going into a facility that I am assigned to and meet with the supervisor. From there I get my assignment and meet with my fellow coworkers and I begin my work. I'm the type that like to finish my work and help others finish theirs to so we can all be in a good place by the end of the shift and the next shift is set up for success. I love meeting my residents and being able to move around to different facilities. My patients make me happy cause they actually appreciate the help I provide and I get to here stories from back in the day. Hardest part of my job is when you can have someone who is healthy as a horse one day and then come in the next and found out they have passed away, so it does kind of hurt but you learn to cope with it and understand it may never get easy but you do know they are in a better place.
good company
Accounts Receivables Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL23 May 2016
Great atmosphere within the collections department. Great Team work to meet set deadlines. Learned how to manage a team of 10 collectors and work with difficult accounts.
not the best company
nurse (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ13 May 2016
No work once you jump thru there hoops. Just recruiting for their paychecks not the employees. Underpaid for current pay levels.
Pros
Cons
no work
Choice of hours
LPN PRN (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IA12 May 2016
I like being able to pick and choose my own hours. The staffers are friendly. A good company to work for. I like this company.
Fast paced busy position
Medical Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY11 May 2016
This position can be extremely stressful, you need to be fast and think on your feet. It is a constant change and you must walk a fine line with your employees and clients to keep both happy.
Pros
worked with some great staffers
Cons
a lot of pressure
See previous
RN (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NY8 May 2016
Great assignments, weekly pay and the recruiting staff are very easy to work with. Recommend this company for anyone wanting to travel
Great company
Physical Therapist Assistant Registry (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL27 April 2016
Had set schedule great co workers learned new ideas / treatment approaches to better my patients. Enjoy working with people.
okay
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Portland, OR24 April 2016
very micro managed. you need to be organized, able to work under pressure, and able to multitask. its a staffing agency so you'll get needs called in to work but you'll be taking miscellaneous calls in between that can distract you. the job isn't hard at all but it can be frustrating.

i have not been there for a year yet but its no secret that the company does not give raises which im not fine with.there are monthly raise which are about 100 but they aren't guaranteed. there are opportunities to pick up OT on other shifts if there is a call offs which is great. overall its an okay job.
Pros
bonus every month
Cons
no raises
sterile processing
Sterile Processor (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC21 April 2016
Hours are nice once established. Pay is decent but not impressive. hours can be sporadic according to management on job site.
Pros
hours
Cons
job site management
Fair work place, not consistant
Assisting all patient's (Current Employee) –  Boise, ID 8370918 April 2016
Company is fair to work for., like any company. They play favorite's with employee's, paying more for friendship than experience. Overall, company is ok.
They are inconsistent with hours and promise security of hours with downfalls and use excuse's to cover their butts., than to take the blame for making a promise to cover their employee's.
Pros
Choices of jobs, pay, benefits
Cons
Advancement in minimal, consistancy, consistant work hours
Gained a lot of experience
LPN (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJ15 April 2016
I can honestly say, Medical Staffing Network tried to meet your needs. The hours you were available . They always had something to offer you. I was able to work in a lot of facilities and was able to make comparisons on how things were done at each facility . I was able learn different skills with what each provided.
Pros
you worked hours at your preference
Cons
no health insurance
Good compny
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK25 March 2016
It's one of the best healthcare staffing in the nation. I have been with them for almost three years now and am stilling enjoying working for them.
variety of opportunities to work
Facility Nurse (Former Employee) –  Westlake, OH18 March 2016
Management always helpful, professional and understanding. Provided highest quality of professionals through testing for their clients.
Pros
Set our own schedules
Cons
Sometimes far from home (jobs)
This was a staffing agency never went to the office
RN (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL3 March 2016
These were very nice people had alot of work for me in different areas. Hospitals, clinics etc really enjoyed the diversity. The staff was nice and easy to work with.
Cna
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Michigan27 February 2016
Worst job ever my recruiters are careless and they don't even pay you when your supposed to get paid funny really it sucks I'm set up daily pay it's been 5 days still no payment
it was ok
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IA25 February 2016
I didn't like going to nursing home to nursing home and having the duties and regulations change at each nursing home. 90% of the duties themselves remained the same, but the rules, regulations and how much interest the nurses showed for the residents and staff changed a lot.
Pros
getting to interact with different residents and staff
Cons
the care from the nurses and the regulations being different in the different places
job titles
none (Former Employee) –  none22 February 2016
Im concerned that the company is advertising job openings for Social Workers, yet the education requirement is a BSN (nursing degree). Do you realize that those are two entirely different job skill sets?
great place to work threw. great managment. they care about what u want.
Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH17 February 2016
since being employed with them they keep up make sure u r happy and things r going good. And also ask if u need anything. They keep up with your accomplishments and seeing how well u do at your job, and they will reward you and with raise too.
Pros
paid for CPR. help as much as they can and try get anything that you need.
Cons
no vacations. no sick days.
I learned so much working for The Med
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN17 February 2016
The MED is an awesome place to work, job security is phenomenal. I love the nurses, therapists interns and physicians. I will consider returning in the future.
Pros
The MED is an awesome place to work
Misleading Recruiter in Chicago
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL14 February 2016
I was told my position would be 1 job and when I got to the job site, it was a combination of several jobs. When I addressed this misleading information with the recruiter....she basically said oh well! I was totally mislead about the position.