Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Great people
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MI23 February 2017
Try to keep u busy even during slow times. Helpful when u need help. Explain procedures. The shop also has wonderful people no experience needed. Great people to train also
Pros
They have a otr home weekends or a 4-4 schudule
Cons
Only allowed one day off at a time unless u have vacation pay
Flexible work schedule
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK18 February 2017
MSN provides PRN and contract work for those in the medical and allied health fields who want to manage their own schedules and earn a higher rate of pay.
x ray
x ray tech (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NC17 February 2017
Float pool, their staff was very helpful. medical staff, doctors and even managers were very pleasant and helpful. the ortho and sports med doctors could be needy, but within reason. great place for a more experienced tech.
Pros
free lunches, donuts some times.
Cons
some times a long drive to/ from office
Great Place to work.
Health Information Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH7 February 2017
Great place to work, lots of opportunity to progress and train.A great place to train and educate patient as to the proper and safe use of all equipment. The work place was great and pleasurable.
Pros
Great hours
Cons
Short tern contract
Challange of PRN
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IA7 February 2017
Keep in mind that this is a as needed position in a variety areas:
work load very heavy
Staff unfriendly
Poor team work
Unfamiliarity of environment
Poor communication within staff
Pros
Flexable work schedule
Cons
See above
Productive and Educational
Medical Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN25 January 2017
A typical day was filing medical records, pre-certifying insurance, coding, check patients in and out of the clinic.

I learned about different insurance guidelines, different codes and modifiers, and collect on outstanding receivables.

Management had a open door policy. The workplace culture was great.

The hardest part of my job was trying to collect a payment over the phone. The most enjoyable part of my job was I got to help people with their health.
Pros
Catered lunches, Education
Cons
Short breaks
Production position
Mobility Rep. Assist clients (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FL18 January 2017
Typical day was to assist customers via telephone with their medical equipment needs. Call company that handled the particular type of equipment needed in order for the equipment be manufactured. Keep customer updated as to the status of the order. Contact customer once medical equipment is ready and arrange for delivery. Collect outstanding balance owed to company. Customers were from many different states.

Learned a lot about how durable medical equipment, especially lifts and scooters, were ordered, manufactured and delivered. Collection for this type of equipment.

Management - My immediate supervisor was very nice, professional and helpful whenever you needed assistance.

Hardest part of the day was sitting for 8 hours with a headset on.

Most enjoyable was assisting customers with their needs. Working with the different companies to place order for each individuals needs.
Pros
Pleasant co-workers.
Cons
Sitting in one spot for 8 hours.
Very fullfilling work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CA17 January 2017
Loved working here, everyone was so dedicated to helping the kids. Learned a lot about PR and social services. My supervisor was very supportive of my growth professionally.
enjoyed workig for the company
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) 18 years (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OH17 January 2017
I worked off site at schools with medical fragile children. I found the company to be employee orientated. A typical day included meeting the client at the curb and riding the school bus and assisting the pediatric client with any and all the medical care during the scheduled school hours. Respirtory and physical needs.
Pros
working off site
Cons
I really dont have any really enjoyed working for the company
See my MSN review
Account Manager/Collector/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL17 January 2017
Good working environment and good management. Coworkers were helpful and nice for the most part. Work was easy but you were able to stay busy all day.
Pros
Cons
Pay could have been better
Great place for contact jobs.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, AR5 January 2017
Great place for contract positions. Very flexible with scheduling. Everyone is friendly and willing to help. Management willing to listen to concerns.
Pros
Great working opportunity for contact positions.
Cons
having to wait between contract renewals
Medical Support Assistant/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CA5 January 2017
Work experience is great with a very flexible schedule and cross trained in many different departments. I would definitely recommend friends or family to work for this agency.
Worst Place
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Dublin, OH3 January 2017
The worst place to work for. I had to wait for two weeks to get paid and I had to keep calling them about my paycheck. Poor management and very unprofessional. They also called me and ask me to work at a facility and when they asked me I said yes and they didn't have record of me working, and I had to call the facility to verify that I was there when they should have done that, so pitiful, so just beware!
Certified Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Florence, KY31 December 2016
Great place to work, very professional staff and management, and working with the patients is a very rewarding experience.
decent
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PA16 December 2016
they werentersct bad...........im just typing things to add more characters. why are they so picky on reivews. they were good. need more hours. blah blah blah
Medical Staffing Network
Health services Technician (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FL15 December 2016
It was a pleasure working here, the staff is very professional and the schedule is very flexible. There is also a range of settings in which you can work. The most enjoyable part of the job is of course the fulfillment of helping people on a daily basis. The hardest part I would have to say is the lack of benefits and low pay-since it is a staffing agency.
Helpful and friendly staff
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL7 December 2016
Very accommodating recruiter. They listened to my travel location requests and provided options. Friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend MSN to anyone.
Staffing
Staffing Director (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TN7 December 2016
Love the clients I work with and the staff i manage is GREAT. There would be some changes i would prefer to make but at this time not in the place to make those changes.
No Per Diem
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Florida3 December 2016
False advertising regarding Per Diem positions.
Submit required information, no call back, or if they do, thecwant you to do a Travel contract with them.
They have No Per Diem, as advertised.
Cons
Failure to reply about advertised Per Diem positions. Old Bait and Switch routine.
Wonderful Healthcare Staffing Agency for Nursing
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL30 November 2016
Management is wonderful, and they always work around your schedule. The pay is very competitive as well. They are a nationwide company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.