Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Good job, too bad it closed
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Warrenville, IL11 July 2017
This was a third shift job and I was in the nursing dept. It was a good job, though slow over night. I enjoyed my coworkers and my boss. I'm sad it closed and I had to find a new job.
Pros
Great people
Cons
The office closed
Productive workplace
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL11 July 2017
Flexibility good work environment Assess and teach patients provide bedsides care instruct patient about the treatment offer and the follow at the physician office after leaving the hospital
Pros
good bonus/extra money for holidays
Cons
can be cancelled anytime
willing to travel
State Tested Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH11 July 2017
loved working for them never had a problem with getting paid rather daily pay or weekly pay they always had job assignments the minus is they would call last minute and say the shift was cancelled but other than that I loved working for them
Great place to be
Staff RN (full-time) (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY5 July 2017
Lots work on many area if u like traveling they often had great pay. Great people I enjoyed my time with them they were great. Hated leaving miss them all
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long drive
Worked for extra income
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY3 July 2017
Worked here for extra income and it was good at first. I got to work at a few different nursing homes and see what they were like. I usually worked nights so things were quite most of the time. But then I worked days it that was real busy and some added stress. Medical Staff Network is good to work for you can do other many other things besides nursing homes.
Pros
Good pay, work your own hours
Cons
Might get called off your shift
Fun place to work through
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IA29 June 2017
I enjoyed the flexibility to make my own schedule. Also enjoyed 75% of my job placements. Management was helpful for the most part. Enjoyed being paid weekly.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Daily Functions as Cath Lab RN
monitoring
patient prep and recovery
starting IVs
pulling sheaths
Pros
communication, pharmacological managment
Cons
wearing lead
flexibel scheduling
Licensed Vocational Nurse; agency (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TX26 June 2017
I loved the opportunity to work a flexible schedule and the fact that the pay per hours was higher for LVN's at the time. I was able to attend school on a part time basis while employed here.
Pros
flexible
Cons
no benefits
Norma Cendejas
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CA26 June 2017
I really like everybody on the office they are very nice person they help you so nice with your hours your schedule everybody's nice and always happy I really like to be working there I know this company for 6 years already I really like to work with this people
Agency
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Decatur, IL20 June 2017
MSN is a great paying job and they make sure the bills get paid! I would recommend it to anyone! It's a great parttime job full time job or second job!
Productive workplace
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC20 June 2017
Diverse groups of work available in the area of health care I've enjoyed working there I've worked in multiple hospitals private duty cases clinics et
Pros
Options
Cons
Timing
Productive Workplace
Registered Nurse- O.R Circulator (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, IL18 June 2017
Great employers! I learned that everyone in the office was great and would do anything to help an employee. The most enjoyable part of my job was my job, i loved everything about it. Thats why i became an OR nurse.
ratings
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA16 June 2017
I loved my job placements however I was not satisfied with my prn statues. I had a great experience with the families that I was assigned to take care of. It was a wonderful experience. I wouldn't take any time back working with them.
Pros
you will meet wonderful families
Cons
if you need more hours try getting a second job
great place to start of an hr career
HR rectruiter (Former Employee) –  boston, MA14 June 2017
Working for MSN was a great experience, its a company where you can truly grow. The staff there was amazing, helpful and if i didnt have to relocate it would be my pleasure to continue my career with them.
Medical Staffing Network excellent place to work
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Lincoln Nebraska12 June 2017
Medical Staffing Network is a excellent place to work management was very helpful with finding places to send me there were also able to find the excellent hours I was able to work in between jobs they would send me in town and out of town depending on what the hours were the fellow employees there were also great to work with in a pleasure if had a chance again I would definitely work with them again
Pros
at times they have plenty of
Cons
Then at other times hours were not consistent
Great solid company
Healthcare Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Chicago, IL12 June 2017
Great company to work for and would highly recommend pursuing a career with this company.

MSN offers lots of flexibilty, support, a great work culture, with NO micro-management

Encourages recruiters to express their own style/personality in working with the candidates for healthcare opportunities.

Its a challenging position in that there are lots of opportunities to offer our prospects and there is security in knowing it is a solid company that will continue to grow year after year.

Encourages feedback on ways that we can be more productive and effective in our roles.

The relaxed atmosphere provides an outlet to make employees feel valued and respected.
Pros
Flexibility, workplace culture, support from management, great resources and encourages individuality to apply your own style/talents/skills to your role.
New sonographer
Staff Sonographer and Nuclear Medicine Tech (Former Employee) –  Lombard, IL8 June 2017
More training/practice was need with real patients . After a short 3 month US program, we were placed at different site to scan patients. Had to look up exams and refresh my memeory before going in. Management was pretty nice
Pros
flexibility of schedule, great variety each day
Cons
not enough traing, extensive driving to traiing.
Excellent Support & management
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Boise, ID6 June 2017
They have been phenominal working with me on any and everything! I couldn't ask for a better management team! They are more than willing to work with you to get you working and keep your hours exactly where you want them.
unorganized
x ray (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL5 June 2017
helped with bills. worked for same location. i had to call to remind them to pay me a few times, but i got paid weekly. overall not a bad company for part time job fullfillment.
Stay away run good for quick cash
STNA (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH4 June 2017
Stay away all about the facilities management sucks very badly and are mad that we make more then them on a as needed basis but then they side with badly ran facilities and over work you as an agency aide.
Pros
Daily pay
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.