Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

great medical agency to work for
CNA1/Medical Technician (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC10 March 2017
The most I enjoyed was the flexibility of scheduling my own self on a weekly basis. The recruiters are great and work closely with each employee. Nice!
Pros
great opporunities to earn more money
Cons
Short breaks
Wonderful Company to Work For
LPN (Current Employee) –  Carbondale, IL10 September 2016
The pay is good. I make my own schedule. The management is great. I love that I get experience in many different areas. When hired by this company I was made aware that I would be per diem. I have seen many complaints about not having a steady schedule. However, that should be expected when working per diem. If you expect a certain number of hours then a per diem job is not right for you.
Challange of PRN
Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IA7 February 2017
Keep in mind that this is a as needed position in a variety areas:
work load very heavy
Staff unfriendly
Poor team work
Unfamiliarity of environment
Poor communication within staff
Pros
Flexable work schedule
Cons
See above
A healthy and growing work place with lots of oppurtunitys to expand my learning and growing.
Certified Nurses Assistant (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IA26 August 2016
My work days are often good ones. I enjoy what I do for a living and that is the best part of my job. Making people smile and knowing that your around to help someone get through their day. I have a good team the management I love them. The hardest part of my job is knowing that I cant heal all. I try my very best but I know that it is only so much I can do since I'm only human. the most enjoyable part of my job is helping others. knowing that everyday I am helping someone recover, get well, or making their last days pleasant.
Pros
climbing the latter, and learning!
Can be a great company to work, the co-workers are OK,
Histotechnican 3rd shift (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IL20 September 2016
I've worked with the firm since graduation, 1985,most assignments are really nice and i usually end up staying with a position for several years, but i didn't care for this last assignment, so i'am seeking a better position.
Pros
Better if you take out of state assigments
Cons
some managers are difficult
See my MSN review
Account Manager/Collector/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL17 January 2017
Good working environment and good management. Coworkers were helpful and nice for the most part. Work was easy but you were able to stay busy all day.
Pros
Cons
Pay could have been better
Always loved my schedule and work status.
Registered Nurse, Agency Travel Nurse (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NY3 October 2016
There was always chances for learning new information. Everyone worked together as a team member there was no individual team. No matter how busy the day was everyone worked together to get the orders completed each and every shift.
Pros
CLOSE TO HOME
Cons
OVERTIME
not much contact
Agency Nurse/ correctional nurse (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FL24 February 2017
they supplied a full time position at the prison for many years. i picked up timeslip and dropped them off once a week at their office on Hwy 200.
Pros
nothing
Cons
no affordable insurance
fun place to work
LVN Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CA15 August 2016
its a good environment if you need to brush up on your nursing skills before you get a hospital job or if your a nurse that has had a office job for a while now and you are looking to brush up your nursing skills this place is for you competitive pay great job locations and great referral bonus. refer a CNA get $150 refer an LVN get $350 and refer RN get $700 not bad
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
not so many hours when its slow
Enjoyed working here
Agency LPN (Former Employee) –  OKC, OK17 March 2017
I worked through this agency at Mabel Basset Correctional Facility
Pay was good, available shifts started to be more sporadic. Local office, nice knowledgable staff
Pros
pay
Cons
no enough shifts
Great company for prn work!
School Nurse (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN27 August 2016
I have had good experiences working prn as a School Nurse. My role gives me a chance to work in different settings, which I have found rewarding. The management is easy to work with as far as picking and choosing when I am able to work. Overall a good experience!
Pros
very flexible calendar-prn, variety of settings
Cons
no mileage reimbursement, pay could be better
Temp Agency
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MD14 March 2017
Medical staffing network is a temp agency they find places for people to work. It is located in Beltsville Maryland. some of the places they send you to are far distance from Baltimore city
Medical Support Assistant/ CNA (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CA5 January 2017
Work experience is great with a very flexible schedule and cross trained in many different departments. I would definitely recommend friends or family to work for this agency.
Very fullfilling work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Camarillo, CA17 January 2017
Loved working here, everyone was so dedicated to helping the kids. Learned a lot about PR and social services. My supervisor was very supportive of my growth professionally.
Management is steady
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK19 November 2016
Management is willing to work around your schedule, however you are a agent on contract so there are times that the hospital cancels your shifts and you can go several days without working
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NM5 October 2016
This job is an agency, so the job was never the same. They sent you to different companies. The company may only need you that day or longer depending on the situation of the company
Pros
traveling
Cons
some people didn't like working with agency people
productive and fun work environment
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Naperville, IL20 November 2016
multitasking between clients and scheduling nurses keeps the day very busy. Maintaining weekly open orders and scheduling nurses and CNA's builds a relationship.
Flexible work schedule
Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK18 February 2017
MSN provides PRN and contract work for those in the medical and allied health fields who want to manage their own schedules and earn a higher rate of pay.
Wonderful Healthcare Staffing Agency for Nursing
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FL30 November 2016
Management is wonderful, and they always work around your schedule. The pay is very competitive as well. They are a nationwide company.
Helpful and friendly staff
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL7 December 2016
Very accommodating recruiter. They listened to my travel location requests and provided options. Friendly and helpful staff. I would recommend MSN to anyone.

83%