Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Medical Staffing
Payroll/HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC12 September 2017
Good atmosphere! I had an opportunity to deal w/the nurses payroll. This allowed me the opportunity to negotiate contracts w/the hospitals. HR area was very fast paced, but the overall environment was really good.
It is a fair place to work at.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CA10 September 2017
Working with Medical Staffing is good and the place where they send me to work at is a nice place. I learned new things every time I work at that place. The hardest part of my job is that I don't get paid on time.
Excellent employer
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN10 September 2017
This employer has tons of work all over the country. Very friendly staff within the offices who are there to help you with any aspect of your career. No benefits though.
temp agency
Medical Assistant Temp (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN10 September 2017
some of the jobs were great. I was hired on at most of my jobs.. but working with recruiter was hard she shamed you when you could not work, she is rude and unprofessional made you feel like you were a nobody and I have worked and put up with her for 17 years and I just cant anymore.
Great pay, flexible hours
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IA9 September 2017
Pay and flexibility with hours with this job is great but other than that it's not worth it. It's best to keep agency jobs as a side job and keep a 9-5.
Pros
Flexible hour and high pay
Cons
No benefits
nice place to work
Lab assistant (Former Employee) –  claremore oklahoma7 September 2017
Good company to work for always calling to see if I needed anything always there to help good pay good places to work , pay was always correct. knew I could always call if I needed anything
Pros
always had place to work
Job
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS7 September 2017
Working for a staffing agency gave me a broad area to learn from. I traveled to multiple hospital locations and was able to learn different things at each location. Scheduling was very flexible, you got to pick which days you were available.
Different environment per shifts
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reno Nevada5 September 2017
How to report to various locations such as hospitals and a cyst nurses with a daily living the station and or report to doctors offices and assisted doctors carrying out orders
I worked for every nice people ..and I well done my Job .....
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Grayson, LA1 September 2017
I need a job that pays good. To help pay the bills so that my husband doesn't have to do it all and I would like to work days and not nights ..and would love to be off on Sundays so that I can go to church...if that is any way possible.....I worked in Grayson,La.
Cons
I worked threw my lunches most of the time none stop
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Independence, OH30 August 2017
There is no advancement with this company. There are no pay increases within the job either. Wherever you get hired in is where you remain unless you move within the company.
great place if u need prn hours
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH30 August 2017
this company allows you to work as little or as much as you would like and they pay weekly or daily the choice is yours. you can make tons of money working for this company
Didn't work here
Work Placement (Former Employee) –  London30 August 2017
I didn't work here so cannot provide a review. Indeed have confused MSN UK with the Medical Staffing Network. I'm sure it's great but I've never had anything to do with them.
you never know
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OH29 August 2017
I worked there for awhile which was great cause I could pick my own hours, we were all cancelled quite a bit which made it hard to pay bills or count on hours
Review; Medical Staffing Network
National Travel Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Addison, TX28 August 2017
I loved my job at MSN...I worked on a team of 4 and the office competitiveness was so much fun and the people were amazing! If I didn't have to move to take care of my ill father I would still be working there today!
This is a good company .
PHARMACY TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  scaramento28 August 2017
Working for this company was a good experience it was in mule creek state prison in and it was very interesting to see how health care in the prison system works. It was good to know that i was helping many people in there and hopefully it would make a difference .
Pros
stable work and good pay
Cons
working behind the gates in a maximum security prison
Great Place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Phoenix AZ22 August 2017
There staff is wonderful and friendly. They work hard to find you places to work. They have multiple places to place their staff. YOu will enjoy working for this company.
Pros
staff
Cons
Out of state
Official response from Medical Staffing Network
28 August 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your input on your Medical Staffing Network experience, it means a lot!

Fabulous Work environment
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lancaster, PA21 August 2017
The office staff and leadership is great. The company looks to serve it's cients to the utmost of it's ability. Flexible scheduling and always willing to help with finding placement and hours.
Official response from Medical Staffing Network
28 August 2017

We appreciate you taking the time to provide your feedback on your experience at Medical Staffing Network and are happy your experience was rewarding.

Job rewiew
Pharmacy Technician (Former Employee) –  Lombard, IL15 August 2017
It was a temporary job that I had. I filled prescriptions in a warehouse setting..I filled prescriptions for people that were very ill. MSN was on Butterfield road in Lombard.
Pros
I received a good wage
Cons
I had no security
Culture of caring
Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH12 August 2017
Staff at MSN are wonderful to work with. I was always placed on assignments in nice facilities with decent workload never felt overwhelmed. The office staff is always there to answer questions and work hard to keep you working.
Pros
Great schedules
Cons
Occasional lack of assignments
Minimal contact with staff
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC12 August 2017
Loved potential for daily pay, but not thrilled with money placed on VISA card. Management contact was infrequent, but preferred. Difficult to review due to time lapse since employed by them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.