Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Staffing management is great
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Boise, IDJuly 3, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules, direct deposit
Cons: some shifts may cancel
I worked with MSN previously and have just returned. They are a dependable agency with good knowledge about their clients.
The schedulers at MSN are great to chat with and are always friendly and agreeable, they try to accommodate your schedule as best they can.
Their office staff worked very good together. Great team work.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Apple Valley, CAJune 22, 2015
Medical Staffing Network is a great company to work with. I enjoy the office staffing and the nurses that work with us. Staff seems to be very happy working with this company. I would let other nurses know that this is a good company to work with.
My time at Medical Staffing Network
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PAJune 15, 2015
Pros: excellent coworkers and great clients and temps
During my time at Medical Staffing Network I have learned so much. I love working in such a high pace environment. I go from starting my day looking at our weeks profitability report and trying to figure ways to get that number up. To ending my day talking to new recruits. In between that I get my new recruits fully credentialed and ready to go out into the field. I work on staffing for the nurses and CNAs we have already credentialed and ready to go. My co-workers here have always been amazing. From day 1 they were here to help me. I would say the hardest part of my job is balancing. I could spend all day trying to get new people out working. But I always need to stop myself from doing that to work on other things like staffing and getting new clients. The most enjoyable part of my job would be, of course helping others. I love helping people. And then some of these nurses and CNAs don't have anything else it feels good to know I was there for them,
Scheduling Sleep Studies
Medical Secretary Central Scheduling (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 12, 2015
Cons: 1hr. lunch
Calling patients for consults for there sleep studies made appointments did also verify insurance/precert I learned how to talk to patient when they were upset come them down get them into a appointment time that best fit for them management was great co-workers were wonderful I didn't have a hard part of the job the most enjoyable part of my job was going in everyday to help patient get schedule for sleep studies
Enjoyed working for the Agency.
RN duties- NICU, PICU, Adult ICU, ER, Outpt (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 11, 2015
A typical work day was adjusting to the cultures of different hospitals. I learned to be very flexible. Management was fair. Enjoyed working with the different nurses and Doctors. The hardest part of this, was learning to be flexible. The most enjoyable part was the flexibility
great employer
LPN (Current Employee), New Port Richey, FLJune 8, 2015
great staff, very caring about employees. fair with workers and getting everyone their allotted time. stands behind their employees, offers bonuses.
I go place to work at u about to learn a lot of new skills.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 31, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: nothing
I take care of 30 patient a day. I love and enjoy what I do. I get to learn new skill everyday. I work with some new people. The most I like about my job we have enough worker to help you.
hospital
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), blm ilMay 29, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: long hours
i was a float certified nurses assistant
i placed orders for doctors for treatment
o assisted in daily functions
i assisted patients after major surgery
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Whitestone, NYMay 20, 2015
Medical Staffing Network is full of friendly co-workers. You always have someone to help you when you need it. There is lots of work required but nothing you cant handle. You are never bored!
Medical Staffing Network
CNA (Current Employee), AllentownMay 19, 2015
A great organization to work for. Working at MSN helps you advance your nursing skills in communication and teamwork. The hardest part about the job is expecting to work and then getting canceled. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work with medical professionals in many different facilities.
Very so so
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 16, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Management
They were really just all over the place. They make it seem like they have lots of opportunities and then they barely schedule one shift a week. They made it seem like I could start work asap but they kept coming up with more things that needed to be done. Finally 60 days later I can work. Very unorganized. The staff don't seem trained to handle the job. It's already a difficult job handling per died work and floating to different facilities and they make it worse. Also they would say pay was one thing and it would be another instead of having a flat-rate or emailing you wiyh the details. Even after not picking up any shifts for a few weeks they never called me to see if I wanted any shifts. I had to do all the calling. They don't follow up with their workers at all like some staffing agencies. Would not recommend this branch in Orlando, Melbourne.
Best Job ever !
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: sometime short notice on needs
I have worked for this company from 1992- 2010. Excellent nursing agency ! They treat you as family. You receive top pay as well as great contracts. mOVED TO oregon and left them behind, they made a difference in my career.
Medical Staffing taught me a lot about marketing and a ton about myself.
Director of Nursing/Branch Manager (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 29, 2015
Medical Staffing proved to me that I can build a company from the ground up. It was a very small office with virtually no staff. Myself and an office clerk. Together we hired nurses and built clients.
As both a nurse and a H/S/E Manager I am very dedicated to my job.
travel Nurse (Current Employee), I have worked in several states as an ER nurse.April 29, 2015
I have been a travel nurse for almost two years now and I feel it is time for a change, I love the nursing profession however I am interested in returning to the Safety, Health and environmental field, because it is my first real interest.
they send me to great facilty
Certified Nurse's Assistant (Former Employee), Albany, NYApril 27, 2015
Pros: staff members was great
Cons: not enough work
worked morning shift, that a real busy shift. Had to get patients up for breakfast and physical therapy. I always treated my patients with dignity and respect.
Wonderful place to work
Nurse Aid (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKApril 27, 2015
I love the people who run this agency. They are very respectful, helpful, and the compensation is well.this company is a great place to work
very good and effecient place to work
Sonographer Traveler (Current Employee), USAApril 23, 2015
Pros: good insurance, free
Cons: leaving for an assignment on a short moments notice
My recruiter is very knowledgeable and we have a very good relationship. She keeps me informed as soon as new assignments become available.
Great hospital in a wonderful part of northern Ca.
CT/X-Ray Technologist (Former Employee), Naperville, ILApril 22, 2015
I would recommend St. Joseph to anyone. Staff and working atmosphere was great. Compensation was good. The area is beautiful.
Great company
Recruiter/Recruiter Coordinator (Former Employee), Dallas, TXApril 18, 2015
MSN was a wonderful company to work for. The training department will definitely help you grow and learn in the recruiting field if you are brand new to that area of work. They have lots of fun in the office and make working there enjoyable.
This is a great place to work around your schedule
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Melbourne, FLApril 15, 2015
Pros: Experience, work around your schedule
Cons: They no longer employ medical assistants, just nurses.
I worked off & on for this company for several years. The staff are professional and cheerful, always willing to help. You can really get a tremendous amount of experience through a staffing agency like this.

1 2 3 4 5

About Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want to work with for your entire career. As one of – Read more

Medical Staffing Network Photos

Another view of the lovely grounds at MSN's corporate offices
Corporate Headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida
Lpns always been that vital importance just like each one who makes up the health care team.