Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Great for experience
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portland, OR25 September 2017
One thing I do not like about the position is if you try and get another job, it is really difficult to use this company as a reference. They do observe you working with other peers, or patients. Paychecks are not always on time. However there is usually always a position open to work with someones schedule.
Msn
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, IL22 September 2017
Same as the Cross Country review Poor communication and buying up companies that prove to be a loss.No thought of asking the front line workers who make the money for them what is working and what isnt
Pros
people I worked with
Cons
management
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CA21 September 2017
Good place to work must love being on the phone and not having face to face contact with employees or clients. Good benefits corporate is good to deal with.
Pros
great location
Cons
no face to face
fun work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bay Shore, NY 1170620 September 2017
I enjoyed my time here, the work culture was good.
Co-workers were friendly.

You were always on the move and that was a great thing.

The hardest part was time management because it was fast pace you really had to focus on each task.
Pros
the people
Cons
no advancement
good medical staffing agency
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH18 September 2017
The company is a good staffing agency, with friendly office staff. Good place for filler work of for extra hours. the only con in my experience has been finding out I had been canceled for the hours I picked up after I arrived at the facility.
Pros
daily pay option
Cons
lack of notification when calceled
working in a hospital setting
Constant Observer/Patient Safety (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC16 September 2017
MSN is a great place to work but hours aren't always guaranteed. Great place to work if you're in school. You are able to make your own schedule. Opportunity to work in a hospital setting.
Temp Job
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC16 September 2017
This is a temporary job which contracts with two major hospitals in the area. You make your own schedule you can work 8, 12, or 16 hour shifts. Overall its a good company to work for.
Good place
Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PA16 September 2017
Love the bosses there i get lots of hours always get all my questions answered prompt responsible never had a problem nothing negative to say just would prefer to have benefits paid vacation days etc
laboratory culture
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Aurora, CO15 September 2017
learning experience on different hospital and laboratory culture. hardest part of the job you do not know what will be assigned to you. some company expect you to do the job with out training. every laboratory has their own SOP. enjoyable part of my job meeting new people and learning new procedure.
Cons
have to paid my transportation
Productive place to work with.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OK14 September 2017
This company is a good place to work with you get to make your own schedule and very flexible. I would recommend others work at this company it has a nice atmosphere.
Pros
You choose when you want to work and days you choose.
Cons
Could offer bebefits
Medical Staffing
Payroll/HR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SC12 September 2017
Good atmosphere! I had an opportunity to deal w/the nurses payroll. This allowed me the opportunity to negotiate contracts w/the hospitals. HR area was very fast paced, but the overall environment was really good.
It is a fair place to work at.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CA10 September 2017
Working with Medical Staffing is good and the place where they send me to work at is a nice place. I learned new things every time I work at that place. The hardest part of my job is that I don't get paid on time.
Excellent employer
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN10 September 2017
This employer has tons of work all over the country. Very friendly staff within the offices who are there to help you with any aspect of your career. No benefits though.
temp agency
Medical Assistant Temp (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MN10 September 2017
some of the jobs were great. I was hired on at most of my jobs.. but working with recruiter was hard she shamed you when you could not work, she is rude and unprofessional made you feel like you were a nobody and I have worked and put up with her for 17 years and I just cant anymore.
Great pay, flexible hours
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IA9 September 2017
Pay and flexibility with hours with this job is great but other than that it's not worth it. It's best to keep agency jobs as a side job and keep a 9-5.
Pros
Flexible hour and high pay
Cons
No benefits
nice place to work
Lab assistant (Former Employee) –  claremore oklahoma7 September 2017
Good company to work for always calling to see if I needed anything always there to help good pay good places to work , pay was always correct. knew I could always call if I needed anything
Pros
always had place to work
Job
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS7 September 2017
Working for a staffing agency gave me a broad area to learn from. I traveled to multiple hospital locations and was able to learn different things at each location. Scheduling was very flexible, you got to pick which days you were available.
Different environment per shifts
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Reno Nevada5 September 2017
How to report to various locations such as hospitals and a cyst nurses with a daily living the station and or report to doctors offices and assisted doctors carrying out orders
I worked for every nice people ..and I well done my Job .....
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Grayson, LA1 September 2017
I need a job that pays good. To help pay the bills so that my husband doesn't have to do it all and I would like to work days and not nights ..and would love to be off on Sundays so that I can go to church...if that is any way possible.....I worked in Grayson,La.
Cons
I worked threw my lunches most of the time none stop
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Independence, OH30 August 2017
There is no advancement with this company. There are no pay increases within the job either. Wherever you get hired in is where you remain unless you move within the company.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.