Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

So so company to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Clarks Summit, PA18 July 2017
The staff at the office are very ignorant and if you can't do a shift they want you to do..they stop calling you I'm to work. the good thing is get paid
Pros
Pay was everyday
Cons
If you couldn't do a shift they would stop calling you for work
Variety of Health Care Facilities for shift assignments.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KS18 July 2017
Local Office is staffed with people who mean well and have good intentions to match the right Nurse to the right assignment, based on their experience, interest and skill level. Pay is very good.
Pros
Good Pay. Local Office Staff is great!
Cons
Primary/ Corporate Office is in Florida. Lack of communication & understanding.
Fun workplace, not stressful, friendly environment
Health Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Ft. Lauderdale, FL17 July 2017
A typical day at work for me would be to tend to the children's needs from applying a bandage to a small cut to administering insulin for low blood glucose. I learned so many different things about so many different children as well as so many different health issues. Working with these children on a daily basis made me not only look forward to going to work everyday , but made me embrace my own children even more. The school is all about team work and we're always helping each other out. The hardest part of my job is seeing when a child is going through something or just not feeling well and me not being able to do anything to help, but at the same time what I do enjoy are my wonderful, hard working co-workers and most of all working with the kids puts the icing on the cake.
Pros
I get to help the children feel better
Cons
There is no growth
Life as a traveling CNA
Certified nursing assistant (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IA15 July 2017
Working at Medical Staffing Network is a great experience on meeting a lot of new people and different way on doing things. MSN (Medical Staffing Network), is a traveling business for people that are CNA, RNS, LPNS, etc. Working for MSN I got to go to a lot of different nursing homes and help them out when they had low staffing. The pay wasn't bad and the travel time wasn't as bad as a lot of people may think it really is. The only thing that I wish that MSN would give would have to benefits, because working without gaining any PTO or anythings else in that matter kinda of put a damper on a lot of things. You got to make your own schedule so I guess if you didn't want to work you didn't have too.
Pros
Over time was really nice, or paid holiday's when available
Cons
No benefits, and doesn't help pay for gas
No growth opportunities
Recruitment Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Addison, TX13 July 2017
Some of the people you work with are great but the company overall is far removed from it's employees. There are no jobs to advance to and no raises so you will need to leave to grow.
Good job, too bad it closed
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Warrenville, IL11 July 2017
This was a third shift job and I was in the nursing dept. It was a good job, though slow over night. I enjoyed my coworkers and my boss. I'm sad it closed and I had to find a new job.
Pros
Great people
Cons
The office closed
Productive workplace
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Miami, FL11 July 2017
Flexibility good work environment Assess and teach patients provide bedsides care instruct patient about the treatment offer and the follow at the physician office after leaving the hospital
Pros
good bonus/extra money for holidays
Cons
can be cancelled anytime
willing to travel
State Tested Nurse Aide (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH11 July 2017
loved working for them never had a problem with getting paid rather daily pay or weekly pay they always had job assignments the minus is they would call last minute and say the shift was cancelled but other than that I loved working for them
Great place to be
Staff RN (full-time) (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KY5 July 2017
Lots work on many area if u like traveling they often had great pay. Great people I enjoyed my time with them they were great. Hated leaving miss them all
Pros
Great people
Cons
Long drive
Worked for extra income
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY3 July 2017
Worked here for extra income and it was good at first. I got to work at a few different nursing homes and see what they were like. I usually worked nights so things were quite most of the time. But then I worked days it that was real busy and some added stress. Medical Staff Network is good to work for you can do other many other things besides nursing homes.
Pros
Good pay, work your own hours
Cons
Might get called off your shift
Fun place to work through
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IA29 June 2017
I enjoyed the flexibility to make my own schedule. Also enjoyed 75% of my job placements. Management was helpful for the most part. Enjoyed being paid weekly.
Pros
Make your own schedule
Daily Functions as Cath Lab RN
monitoring
patient prep and recovery
starting IVs
pulling sheaths
Pros
communication, pharmacological managment
Cons
wearing lead
flexibel scheduling
Licensed Vocational Nurse; agency (Former Employee) –  Lubbock, TX26 June 2017
I loved the opportunity to work a flexible schedule and the fact that the pay per hours was higher for LVN's at the time. I was able to attend school on a part time basis while employed here.
Pros
flexible
Cons
no benefits
Norma Cendejas
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CA26 June 2017
I really like everybody on the office they are very nice person they help you so nice with your hours your schedule everybody's nice and always happy I really like to be working there I know this company for 6 years already I really like to work with this people
Agency
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Decatur, IL20 June 2017
MSN is a great paying job and they make sure the bills get paid! I would recommend it to anyone! It's a great parttime job full time job or second job!
Productive workplace
Mental Health Technician (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC20 June 2017
Diverse groups of work available in the area of health care I've enjoyed working there I've worked in multiple hospitals private duty cases clinics et
Pros
Options
Cons
Timing
Productive Workplace
Registered Nurse- O.R Circulator (Former Employee) –  Carbondale, IL18 June 2017
Great employers! I learned that everyone in the office was great and would do anything to help an employee. The most enjoyable part of my job was my job, i loved everything about it. Thats why i became an OR nurse.
ratings
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VA16 June 2017
I loved my job placements however I was not satisfied with my prn statues. I had a great experience with the families that I was assigned to take care of. It was a wonderful experience. I wouldn't take any time back working with them.
Pros
you will meet wonderful families
Cons
if you need more hours try getting a second job
great place to start of an hr career
HR rectruiter (Former Employee) –  boston, MA14 June 2017
Working for MSN was a great experience, its a company where you can truly grow. The staff there was amazing, helpful and if i didnt have to relocate it would be my pleasure to continue my career with them.
Medical Staffing Network excellent place to work
Nurse Aide (Former Employee) –  Lincoln Nebraska12 June 2017
Medical Staffing Network is a excellent place to work management was very helpful with finding places to send me there were also able to find the excellent hours I was able to work in between jobs they would send me in town and out of town depending on what the hours were the fellow employees there were also great to work with in a pleasure if had a chance again I would definitely work with them again
Pros
at times they have plenty of
Cons
Then at other times hours were not consistent

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.