Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Great work place
Remote Coder/In-patient (Former Employee), Houston, TXJuly 28, 2015
Pros: great place to work
Cons: no cons
This is a big hospital the staff is great and are willing to teach you any and everything new. I love coding and they made it very fun and you wanted to get up and go in to work
Great Place To Work
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Beltsville, MDJuly 28, 2015
Great place to work if you need flexibility. Staff is great and have great attitudes towards there employees. The company is large enough that if your looking to relocate to another state they would more than likely have work in that state...
review
CNA (Former Employee), Toledo, OHJuly 25, 2015
Very flexible, work always available, managers very nice, cares about well being. Not many benefits. Good part time job
You get an opportunity to apply your skills at different nursing facilities.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Rochester, NYJuly 23, 2015
Pros: Flexible shifts, when available.
Cons: Shifts that you want are not always available.
This is a great experience for those who like to travel. You can get a feel of how other nursing homes operate. You can create your own schedule. Sometimes your shift is cancelled, but that happens in this line of work. All about availability.
Great
Recruiter Tech (Current Employee), Albany, NYJuly 17, 2015
Good company, managers are fair and environment is nice. Nice to work for a company who cares about employees and those we staff.
Love meeting new people.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee), Davenport, IAJuly 6, 2015
Pros: The pay, Traveling
Cons: They can cancel your shift
I love that i can go to new places and meet the new the patient.I have learn a lot things by going to different jobs and it has help me become a better CNA over all.
Staffing management is great
Staff Nurse (Current Employee), Boise, IDJuly 3, 2015
Pros: flexible schedules, direct deposit
Cons: some shifts may cancel
I worked with MSN previously and have just returned. They are a dependable agency with good knowledge about their clients.
The schedulers at MSN are great to chat with and are always friendly and agreeable, they try to accommodate your schedule as best they can.
Their office staff worked very good together. Great team work.
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Apple Valley, CAJune 22, 2015
Medical Staffing Network is a great company to work with. I enjoy the office staffing and the nurses that work with us. Staff seems to be very happy working with this company. I would let other nurses know that this is a good company to work with.
My time at Medical Staffing Network
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Newtown Square, PAJune 15, 2015
Pros: excellent coworkers and great clients and temps
During my time at Medical Staffing Network I have learned so much. I love working in such a high pace environment. I go from starting my day looking at our weeks profitability report and trying to figure ways to get that number up. To ending my day talking to new recruits. In between that I get my new recruits fully credentialed and ready to go out into the field. I work on staffing for the nurses and CNAs we have already credentialed and ready to go. My co-workers here have always been amazing. From day 1 they were here to help me. I would say the hardest part of my job is balancing. I could spend all day trying to get new people out working. But I always need to stop myself from doing that to work on other things like staffing and getting new clients. The most enjoyable part of my job would be, of course helping others. I love helping people. And then some of these nurses and CNAs don't have anything else it feels good to know I was there for them,
Scheduling Sleep Studies
Medical Secretary Central Scheduling (Former Employee), Columbus, OHJune 12, 2015
Cons: 1hr. lunch
Calling patients for consults for there sleep studies made appointments did also verify insurance/precert I learned how to talk to patient when they were upset come them down get them into a appointment time that best fit for them management was great co-workers were wonderful I didn't have a hard part of the job the most enjoyable part of my job was going in everyday to help patient get schedule for sleep studies
Enjoyed working for the Agency.
RN duties- NICU, PICU, Adult ICU, ER, Outpt (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 11, 2015
A typical work day was adjusting to the cultures of different hospitals. I learned to be very flexible. Management was fair. Enjoyed working with the different nurses and Doctors. The hardest part of this, was learning to be flexible. The most enjoyable part was the flexibility
great employer
LPN (Current Employee), New Port Richey, FLJune 8, 2015
great staff, very caring about employees. fair with workers and getting everyone their allotted time. stands behind their employees, offers bonuses.
I go place to work at u about to learn a lot of new skills.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 31, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: nothing
I take care of 30 patient a day. I love and enjoy what I do. I get to learn new skill everyday. I work with some new people. The most I like about my job we have enough worker to help you.
hospital
Medical Assistant (Current Employee), blm ilMay 29, 2015
Pros: meeting new people
Cons: long hours
i was a float certified nurses assistant
i placed orders for doctors for treatment
o assisted in daily functions
i assisted patients after major surgery
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee), Whitestone, NYMay 20, 2015
Medical Staffing Network is full of friendly co-workers. You always have someone to help you when you need it. There is lots of work required but nothing you cant handle. You are never bored!
Medical Staffing Network
CNA (Current Employee), AllentownMay 19, 2015
A great organization to work for. Working at MSN helps you advance your nursing skills in communication and teamwork. The hardest part about the job is expecting to work and then getting canceled. The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to work with medical professionals in many different facilities.
Very so so
Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Orlando, FLMay 16, 2015
Pros: Pay
Cons: Management
They were really just all over the place. They make it seem like they have lots of opportunities and then they barely schedule one shift a week. They made it seem like I could start work asap but they kept coming up with more things that needed to be done. Finally 60 days later I can work. Very unorganized. The staff don't seem trained to handle the job. It's already a difficult job handling per died work and floating to different facilities and they make it worse. Also they would say pay was one thing and it would be another instead of having a flat-rate or emailing you wiyh the details. Even after not picking up any shifts for a few weeks they never called me to see if I wanted any shifts. I had to do all the calling. They don't follow up with their workers at all like some staffing agencies. Would not recommend this branch in Orlando, Melbourne.
Best Job ever !
Licensed Vocational Nurse (Former Employee), Austin, TXMay 13, 2015
Pros: everything
Cons: sometime short notice on needs
I have worked for this company from 1992- 2010. Excellent nursing agency ! They treat you as family. You receive top pay as well as great contracts. mOVED TO oregon and left them behind, they made a difference in my career.
Medical Staffing taught me a lot about marketing and a ton about myself.
Director of Nursing/Branch Manager (Former Employee), Amarillo, TXApril 29, 2015
Medical Staffing proved to me that I can build a company from the ground up. It was a very small office with virtually no staff. Myself and an office clerk. Together we hired nurses and built clients.
As both a nurse and a H/S/E Manager I am very dedicated to my job.
travel Nurse (Current Employee), I have worked in several states as an ER nurse.April 29, 2015
I have been a travel nurse for almost two years now and I feel it is time for a change, I love the nursing profession however I am interested in returning to the Safety, Health and environmental field, because it is my first real interest.

1 2 3 4 5

About Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network is the only healthcare staffing firm you’ll want to work with for your entire career. As one of – Read more

Medical Staffing Network Photos

Another view of the lovely grounds at MSN's corporate offices
Corporate Headquarters in Boca Raton, Florida
Lpns always been that vital importance just like each one who makes up the health care team.