Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

A great company.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  State College, PA16 November 2017
It is a great place to work. I've enjoyed my time with this company. The service within the company is pretty fast and friendly. If there is ever an issue they are quick to resolve.
Pros
Great pay.
The find time to reward their workers
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IA14 November 2017
I enjoy working for this company, and have for several of years now. I love the fact that you pretty much pick and choose when and where you'd like to work. Most of the facilities I've worked had very nice staff which made it comfortable to do the job I was there to do. It's a win win.
Pros
Work plenty of hours.
Cons
Sometimes there are dry seasons.
Staff is friendly and helpful
mental health tech (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NC14 November 2017
Getting paid the next day and weekly really helped me out with my bills. No pressure to work. Staff helps to remind me of my expired cpr or NA certification way before it is due.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
unknown area you will be assigned to.
Productitve work environment.
Certified Geriatric Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Towson, MD30 October 2017
Work environment was faced paced & caution foucused. There was a lot of hands on patient care as well as documentation. Actively working by the side of a registered nurse and reporting to charge nurse.
Pros
1 hour break split during your shift
Cons
Body may need time to adjust to changes of frequently moving.
Enjoyed my time there.
Contract Manager/Staffing Coordinator/Educator (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PA19 October 2017
Owner depended on one particular person to run the business.
Owner was normally fair. She hired me from another job.
We had worked together years prior.

Business culture has drastically changed.
Pros
Time off paid.
Cons
Worked to many hours. 8-10 plus on call hours 24 hours daily, was available.
Productive work enviroment
Medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Lansing, MI18 October 2017
This is a staffing agency where I am working through Spectrum Health doing Biometric screenings on employees for priority health insurance. Basic duties include height, weight, waist measurement, finger poke for glucose and a lipid panel.
Could be nice if they had the right office people
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PA17 October 2017
Can't handle their responsibilities of staffing .
Pay was always short. Had to keep calling constantly about pay, even out to main office in Florida .
Show up for a shift and was not even on the schedule, happened numerous times
Travel RN
Registered Nurse & Licensed Practical Nurse (Former Employee) –  Farmington, CT11 October 2017
Great job, flexible schedule. Pay was great too. I worked for this company while I was in school. It provided me flexibility with a higher compensation rate than what I would have been given in a permanent position.
Easy process
Registered Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Portland, OR6 October 2017
MSN was easy to work out of the short time I was there. They gave me good notice and had available work for me, even though it was LTAC level but I did not mind.
Pros
Manager easy to contact and available hours
Cons
Not a lot of options to work out of
A good place
Global Content and Multimedia Planner (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar Pradesh4 October 2017
A typical day of work is nice and interesting here. There is lots to learn from those you work with to those you get to meet sporadically for work in your day to day routine.
Pros
Free meals
Cons
Too far from the city
Work day
RN (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FL 326073 October 2017
My job location varied from day to day. I traveled daily to different cities and different types of jobs. I had no benefits. I enjoyed and gained different knowledge while working for the company, but I need reliable schedule.
Pros
Flexable
Cons
Being cancelled
Medical Staffing Network is an excellent company
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Albany, NY2 October 2017
Medical Staffing Network is a wonderful family to be apart of. I would like if I received a paid vacation. Also if Medical Staffing held an annual staff appreciation gala.
Convenient
Over read Nurse (Former Employee) –  Skillman, NJ2 October 2017
Start work between 8:00am to 9;00am to 4o or 5 pm ,going to the assigned office for the medical record charts abstraction, i learn to productive work with different office managers and different computers systerm, the hard part of the job is when the office medical record system is not organized, the enjoyble part is everyday you learn new thing.
Great for fill in hours
School Nurse (Former Employee) –  SDOL1 October 2017
Over all given hours I needed to keep me busy enough when I was furthering my education and moving up in the business world. It allow me to try a different area of work experience to see where I need to further my education and training.
good company to work with
Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KY29 September 2017
They made it easy to apply for and interview with potential travel positions. Made getting all the paperwork together easy and asked for everything upfront instead of just a few things at a time.

I would happily do more travel work with this company.
Great for experience
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Portland, OR25 September 2017
One thing I do not like about the position is if you try and get another job, it is really difficult to use this company as a reference. They do observe you working with other peers, or patients. Paychecks are not always on time. However there is usually always a position open to work with someones schedule.
Msn
Staffing Manager (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, IL22 September 2017
Same as the Cross Country review Poor communication and buying up companies that prove to be a loss.No thought of asking the front line workers who make the money for them what is working and what isnt
Pros
people I worked with
Cons
management
Staffing Coordinator/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CA21 September 2017
Good place to work must love being on the phone and not having face to face contact with employees or clients. Good benefits corporate is good to deal with.
Pros
great location
Cons
no face to face
fun work place
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bay Shore, NY 1170620 September 2017
I enjoyed my time here, the work culture was good.
Co-workers were friendly.

You were always on the move and that was a great thing.

The hardest part was time management because it was fast pace you really had to focus on each task.
Pros
the people
Cons
no advancement
good medical staffing agency
LICENSED PRACTICAL NURSE (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OH18 September 2017
The company is a good staffing agency, with friendly office staff. Good place for filler work of for extra hours. the only con in my experience has been finding out I had been canceled for the hours I picked up after I arrived at the facility.
Pros
daily pay option
Cons
lack of notification when calceled

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.