Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

Nice People
LPN Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Albany, NY16 January 2018
As a staffing agency they are very good. They communicate well and stay on top of your schedule. The worst part is being canceled on a day that you thought you were working but that is always a possibility with agency work.
very flexible scheduling
Travel Nursing RN (Former Employee) –  Albany, NY13 January 2018
you were able to make your own schedule weekly and monthly. The shifts were up to you and what you were willing to work. This was a travel nursing position, however I staffed the local hopitals
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
sometimes being called off, and always working in situations where you did not know the SOP for each unit, and with people you did not know or their work ethics
Full of opportunities and adventure
Travel Nurse,Talent Acquisition Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TX12 January 2018
Medical Staffing Network allows for various jobs at hospitals or facilities in need. The orientation is hospital based and allows you to acclimate there quickly. I learned how to be confident in my knowledge to provide the best nursing care possible.
Pros
Flexible scheduling
Cons
Temporary work
Excellent Work Enviroment
LPN III Contractual/Traveling Nurse (Former Employee) –  Spartanburg, SC11 January 2018
I completely enjoyed and loved working with Medical Staffing Network.My schedule was flexible, My work contracts wherein 13 weeks intervals with renewal after each completed contract.Work was consistent.The work environments where clean, safe, and the staff welcoming.MSN also required and gave updated CEUs, recertification for ACLS, BCLS, and AED Certification.The office staff friendly, helpful, and truly care.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
sometimes there would be lack of work assignments.
Msn
CNA (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NE9 January 2018
I love being able to make my own schedule. I like being able to go into different facility’s and work. I wish they paid a little more, also wish they did contracts.
Pros
Picking own hours
Cons
No contracts in my area
works with you
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NY8 January 2018
I'm a single mother this is a perfect job if you work multiple jobs or have a lot of doctor appointments for yourself or children. If an emergency comes up they're very understanding.
wonderful place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IA8 January 2018
My coworkers are very friendly and outgoing. I like that i get to make my own schedule. i am very busy in my home life. i enjoy the weekly pay. Just wish we could get more overtime
otimo
porteiro (Former Employee) –  Londrina, PR6 January 2018
empresa dinamica e agradavl pra trabalhar que oferece oportunidades
great hour great pay
STNA (Former Employee) –  Independence, OH5 January 2018
most of the time they always had hours available. The scheduling was on a first come first serve basis.cancellations do happen but hours were steady and so was overtime.pay was based on the facility
Pros
pay, hors
Traveler
Travel RN (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach County, FL4 January 2018
Travel RN for two assignments. Both were quite enjoyable and I learned so very much through this opportunity. I worked the first assignment in an orthopedic short stay unit and the second in an ER in a Regional Medical Center. The experience was exceptional with great support from the facility staff as well as the travel agency support.
Pros
Opportunities to learn from new situations
Cons
Travel away from home.

Want to know more about Medical Staffing Network?

Ask a question
Dishonest recruiter, management, and human resources
NICU RN (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FL30 December 2017
Failed to pay me as per my contract, 2 weeks into my contract, HR tried to change my contract to reflect the lower pay. I refused to agree. Took MONTHS to get them to pay me the money they owed me.
Pros
contract was guarenteed 60 hours per week
Cons
didn't pay me for time worked
enjoyable position
LPN (Former Employee) –  Erie, PA20 December 2017
working as an agency nurse I could control my work schedule
I enjoyed to movement and change as required for the assignments
great staff
time management was key to succeeding
people skills was a must
the hardest part of the position was being able to fit in with staff who would prove very helpful to resident identity and finding needed supplies
Pros
working in various healthcare settings
Cons
assignments not being available
I love MSN!!!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Albany, NY20 December 2017
I have been with MSN (Albany) for 4 years and I love the flexibility it gives me. I am able to work full time and still be a wife and a mother to 4 children.
Pros
Flexible schedules, great pay
Cons
No PTO
Accuracy when processing payroll
Payroll Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FL18 December 2017
Communicated with clients daily
Processed over 500 payrolls per week
Recorded, processed, and commissioned, direct deposits and payroll accruals.
Updated client information into company system
Created training manuals for instruction on how to process payroll for assigned company branches
Pros
Pays good
Good second job
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OH17 December 2017
The management staff was supportive and efficient at their jobs. Had more than enough hours and contracts to provide a secure position. Always available to help.
Pros
no benefits
Cons
Flexible schedule
Decent place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC16 December 2017
I would go to my assignment at the hospital and observe mentally ill/ substance abuse patients. The management was nice. The job was easy for the most part.
Pros
Job was easy and you could set your own hours
Cons
The pay was low
Wonderful!
CMA/Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, IN15 December 2017
The management is caring and really intend to have you succeed. This is a great learning opportunity for nursing students who have not yet graduated. Great place to work!
Pros
Compensation, caring management
Cons
PRN-first come first serve unless on a long term assignment
worst company ever
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Denver, CO15 December 2017
WORST COMPANY I HAVE EVER WORKED FOR

they do not care about their employees at all
when ever an issue arrises they never address it accordingly and wait till you notice the issue and have you do their jobs for you.

I have never experienced such disrespect in my entire life from a company I would never advise working for them. they're liars and thieves.

the one person who was amazing left all because of the company and certain people who work for MSN and I am upset that they chased away such a great employee

BOO MSN!!!!
Lots of Assignments
State Tested Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OH14 December 2017
The assignments were very far away. In different cites. Traveling that far from home once or twice a week wasn't worth the money, my safety, and sometimes the regular full time employees would except the assignment before agency arrived and it would be a total waste of time, gas, and energy.
good place to work
LPN (Former Employee) –  Jeffersonville, IN13 December 2017
It was a good place to work did not have a lot of contact with the office outside of talking about assignments or getting pay slips but other than that everyone in the office seemed nice.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Medical Staffing Network. Our community is ready to answer.