Medical Staffing Network

Medical Staffing Network Employee Reviews

The worst staffing agency i ever work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson health miamiSeptember 25, 2016
This people locked out you if the employer wants you permanently with them. They pay very low then national average...I found out that the Medical Assistant in this place making $17 hours
Just the new MA or entry levels and this MSN pay $12.47...see how much they taking from you every hour.....no wandering they keeping you contracted.
Pros
Cons
Every thing
Can be a great company to work, the co-workers are OK,
Histotechnican 3rd shift (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 20, 2016
I've worked with the firm since graduation, 1985,most assignments are really nice and i usually end up staying with a position for several years, but i didn't care for this last assignment, so i'am seeking a better position.
Pros
Better if you take out of state assigments
Cons
some managers are difficult
Great co workers
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Clearwater, FLSeptember 20, 2016
My boss is AWESOME!!! However, there was no raises and they decided to close my branch with ZERO notice!!! Not cool! The bonus structure sucks! Again, my boss is amazing! She made this job awesome
Pros
Awesome nurses, great co workers
Cons
No raises
good
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshSeptember 20, 2016
I learn process development techniques to guide the chemists on synthetic procedures and I supported for the preparation of product development report / Laboratory verification report.
5 Star employer
HEDIS Nurse Auditor (Former Employee) –  Hoboken, NJSeptember 17, 2016
This is a company whose reputation exceeds it. Would recommend to others. Would always recommend to other colleagues.
Enjoyed coworkers
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 16, 2016
Coworkers were truly the only upside of Medical Staffing Network. Promises were made for improvement, yet they continuously went unfulfilled.
I enjoyed working for MSN
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Stillman, NJSeptember 15, 2016
MSN is a medical staffing agency. My experience with my handlers was always one of support and respect. The assignments I had were very good and interesting. I was always treated as though I were a priority.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
NONE
Good culture
CNA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Hialeah, FLSeptember 14, 2016
A typical day of work was always an experience to learn from. Such as life is short and you need to be responsible and not act out which is what I pass on to my kids. I also enjoy helping patients and doing whatever was needed to keep them happy.
Wonderful Company to Work For
LPN (Current Employee) –  Carbondale, ILSeptember 10, 2016
The pay is good. I make my own schedule. The management is great. I love that I get experience in many different areas. When hired by this company I was made aware that I would be per diem. I have seen many complaints about not having a steady schedule. However, that should be expected when working per diem. If you expect a certain number of hours then a per diem job is not right for you.
good place to work
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Santa Fe, NMAugust 30, 2016
A decent agency to work for.The pay scale was good and I had no problems getting shifts. They found me plenty of shifts in an acute care setting wich I prefered.
Great company for prn work!
School Nurse (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 27, 2016
I have had good experiences working prn as a School Nurse. My role gives me a chance to work in different settings, which I have found rewarding. The management is easy to work with as far as picking and choosing when I am able to work. Overall a good experience!
Pros
very flexible calendar-prn, variety of settings
Cons
no mileage reimbursement, pay could be better
A healthy and growing work place with lots of oppurtunitys to expand my learning and growing.
Certified Nurses Assistant (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAAugust 26, 2016
My work days are often good ones. I enjoy what I do for a living and that is the best part of my job. Making people smile and knowing that your around to help someone get through their day. I have a good team the management I love them. The hardest part of my job is knowing that I cant heal all. I try my very best but I know that it is only so much I can do since I'm only human. the most enjoyable part of my job is helping others. knowing that everyday I am helping someone recover, get well, or making their last days pleasant.
Pros
climbing the latter, and learning!
Constant change in Management
C.N.A./Independent Contractor / FT. student (Current Employee) –  Melbourne, FLAugust 19, 2016
Although over all this is not a bad place to work for, it lacks stability and reliability of long term job employment. Job are spottie and seberatic with no consistency in any set schedule.
You get to meet different people from all walks of life.
Patient Service Rep (Current Employee) –  Frankfort, ILAugust 19, 2016
I've met some generally nice people working here, some that actually poured wisdom/advice into me. There are no benefits or raises, and their policy says "temp to hire" but so far it has not happened to me.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
The assignments are short term
fun place to work
LVN Field Nurse (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAAugust 15, 2016
its a good environment if you need to brush up on your nursing skills before you get a hospital job or if your a nurse that has had a office job for a while now and you are looking to brush up your nursing skills this place is for you competitive pay great job locations and great referral bonus. refer a CNA get $150 refer an LVN get $350 and refer RN get $700 not bad
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
not so many hours when its slow
Control your own Paycheck / No room for advancement
Allied Health Travel Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Naperville, ILAugust 15, 2016
At Medical Staffing Network-

Your typical day will be sitting in front of a computer all day, cold calling until you get some traveling health care professionals. Then it is matching up the HCPs to the hundreds of open jobs, while also digging for new leads.

You will learn a lot about the health care system placement inner workings and specialties and how to problem solve. Your travelers will call with problems every week. (some every day)

Management lacked experience with confilict resolution, which would have been valuable with 7 recruiters vying for leads every day.

Co workers- Competitive and sometimes over the line. But overall OK.

Hardest part of the job was psychological for me. Having to convince health care workers to uproot their lives for a little bit bigger of a paycheck around the country didn't always sit right with me.

Most enjoyable part was landing someone a job, with good pay, in a place they wanted to go instead of selling them to a position.
Pros
Run it like your own business
Cons
Slow Computers, Old System, Constant process changes
Not a good place to work
Lead Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VAAugust 4, 2016
Things were not depicted as was stated when I interviewed. Management was horrible and very unprofessional. There was no real training in the office that I was at and at time I felt lost. I did not see any room for growth and the atmosphere and company moral was at a low.
Pros
Had great co workers
Cons
To Many to name
FINANCIAL SERVICES COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 11, 2016
I enjoyed working in the medical field;
hated to see the company leave Houston.
We were like family there and had a job work/Life Balance.
Linden Medical Center
Temporary Service (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 10, 2016
Working at Linden Medical Center allowed me to learn clinical as well as administrative healthcare.
I worked with billing, coding and health information management.
I recommend this facility to the new Medical Assistant that would like a variety of experiences.
Great JOB
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Independence, OHJuly 6, 2016
Great team to work for .Only problem is working all year around because employment is only available during the school year.