Join one of Canada's 50 Best Companies!
This position is for full time hours on a temporary basis and is located in a Long Term Care pharmacy environment.
Medical Pharmacies is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well being of our patients. We are dedicated to improving the well-being and quality of life of our customers.
Our commitment to you:
- Providing a safe, secure and supportive environment
- Strategies that stimulate job satisfaction, professional growth and development
- Work scheduled that allow for healthy and fulfilling work-life balance
- Providing the tools, training and resources necessary to achieve success
- Continuous improvement, innovation and investment in technology
- Sustaining and strengthening partnerships with the entire health care team
- Completion of technical training required
- Minimum 1 year full time working pharmacy experience
- Experience in a Long Term Care environment is preferred
- Kroll input experience is an asset
- Excellent customer service, communication, reliability, accuracy, efficiency and team work required
For more information on our company and pharmacy location go to www.medicalpharmacies.com
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
Medical Pharmacies is Canada’s leading pharmacy specializing in providing pharmacy services to long term care, retirement homes and...