Join one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies!
This is an exciting opportunity in a Long Term Care pharmacy environment as a Pharmacy Assistant.
Medical Pharmacies is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well being of our patients. We are dedicated to improving the well-being and quality of life of our customers.
Our commitment to you:
- Providing a safe, secure and supportive environment
- Strategies that stimulate job satisfaction, professional growth and development
- Work scheduled that allow for healthy and fulfilling work-life balance
- Providing the tools, training and resources necessary to achieve success
- Continuous improvement, innovation and investment in technology
- Sustaining and strengthening partnerships with the entire health care team
We offer a comprehensive benefits package.
- Completion of technical training required
- Minimum 1 year full time working pharmacy experience
- Experience in a Long Term Care environment is preferred
- Kroll input experience is required
- Excellent customer service, communication, reliability, accuracy, efficiency and team work required
For more information on our company and pharmacy location go to www.medicalpharmacies.com
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to: