Join one of Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies!
Medical Pharmacies is Canada’s leading pharmacy specializing in providing pharmacy services to long term care, retirement homes and extended care facilities. From multiple locations, Medical Pharmacies continues to deliver a personalized pharmacy experience to over 40,000 residents, one person at a time. Medical Pharmacies is comprised of committed individuals, each making a positive impact on the well being of our patients.
This position reports to the VP and GM and its purpose is to develop and grow the specialty pharmacy and retail pharmacy business.
Our commitment to you:
- Providing a safe, secure and supportive environment
- Strategies that stimulate job satisfaction, professional growth and development
- Providing the tools, training and resources necessary to achieve success
- Continuous improvement, innovation and investment in technology
- Sustaining and strengthening partnerships with the entire health care team
- Attractive wage and benefits package
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a sales/BD role in the healthcare industry, preferably related to retail/specialty pharmacy, pharmaceutical, or related service provider industries
- Strong organizational and independent work skills
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client relationship management skills
- Proficiency using MS Office and contact management software
- University or college degree or equivalent experience
- Bilingualism (English/French) and/or other languages an asset
- This role covers the Ontario territory with frequent day travel and some overnight travel within the territory and potentially nationally.
For more information on our company go to www.medicalpharmacies.com
While we thank you for your interest, only select applicants will be contacted regarding the position.
Please submit your resume and cover letter in confidence to:
VP & GM, Med-e-Consult