Pharmacy Technicians required for Independent Clinic Pharmacy in North Vancouver. Friendly, professional work environment, competitive wages and growth opportunity.
- Minimum 2 years work experience
- Graduation from a recognized Pharmacy/Technician course
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Team Player
- Knowledge of Alternative Medicine is an asset
- Working knowledge of Kroll is an asset
- Drivers License is an asset
If you are looking for a position that gives you the opportunity to work in a professional pharmacy with modern practice tools, please send your cover letter and resume to this email address. Please enter Pharmacy Technician in the subject line.
We thank all interested candidates. Only candidates that are shortlisted will be contacted.