Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Specialist assists in the development and maintenance of marketing strategies to meet company goals. The Marketing Specialist recognizes marketing opportunities and helps to create integrated programs including online and offline advertising; social media presence, PR and events. The incumbent collaborates with staff from other departments.
- Helps develop marketing and sales collateral such as email campaigns, presentations and promotional materials
- Maintains lead generation programs in support of the Sales department
- Increases web traffic through SEO strategies
- Reviews and reports on marketing activities and results
- Templates and distributes corporate newsletter
- Produces branded templates for client reports
- Produces branded email templates for client email news briefings
- Adds already created content to MediaMiser website
- Refreshes company email signatures, as required
- Liaises with promotional and printing companies to purchase marketing material such as mugs, t-shirts, pens etc.
- Helps plan Open House and other events as required
- Designs layout / art for reports and infographics
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent experience
- 2+ years experience in marketing
- Experience with relevant software applications including Wordpress, Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Excel
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS in a responsive setting
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as MailChimp
- Knowledge of cross-browser and cross-email client testing via Litmus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and planning skills
- Ability to collaborate with a team
Visit www.mediamiser.com for more details about us and discover the advantages of working on our team!
Indeed - 30+ days ago