Reporting to the Foreman of Manufacturing, the successful candidate will be working in a fast paced warehouse environment.
The Key Responsibilities of the Shipper Receiver are:
- Shipping and receiving in a barcode environment
- Ensuring that all inventory is entered into the online inventory management system
- Loading and unloading of trucks
- Some heavy lifting
- Some hand bombing may be required
- Inventory counts, cycle counts and order picking
- Preparation of bills of lading
- Performs other duties and tasks as assigned
The Key Requirements for the Shipper Receiver are:
- Computer knowledge is a requirement
- Must possess a valid forklift license
- Must possess a valid driver’s license with a clear abstract
- Excellent communications skills a must
- 3-5 years previous experience in a similar role
- Must have importing/exporting experience for items manufactured overseas
- Experience shipping into the USA and South America is necessary
- Ability to work overtime when required
- Must thrive in a fast paced environment
- Previous WHMIS training is an asset
- Enjoy working in a physically demanding role
- It is an included and expected responsibility that Health & Safety of the employee as well as fellow employees be a part of everyone’s everyday activities
If you feel you would be a great fit for this position please submit your resume by responding to this posting or by fax to Human Resources at (905) 337-9850. Please quote the position you are applying for in the subject line or on the fax cover page.
We ask that agencies refrain from contacting us please.
We appreciate all applicants who submit a resume, however please note that only the applicants who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Media Resources has a proven, colourful history in signage. We provide a wide range of fabrication, installation and maintenance services to...